Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to Works of Glory, a joint art request. The many characters you see below are reborn gods from the roleplaying shop Edelsteine.

Shop Story
Speak of the gods as they are. Or perhaps more succinctly, as they were. Man creates in his mind many deities, then forgets or abandons them. The ages have seen countless pantheons, over-gods, animal guides and ancestral beings. Then the ages saw them fallen and forgotten. The Edelsteine are what is left...small jewels containing the essence of all those pleas, that worship, adoration and fear. The essence of the gods, like hardened, concentrated drops of ambrosia.
And here they are collected, and here they are reborn.

The gods of these crystals are the True Gods. They are the beings that held the power and might that inspired the mortal races of all worlds to give names and worship to the forces around themselves. All sun deities across the universe are the facades of but two True Gods....and so it is with each of the deities presented here. Two deities for each aspect, one male one female, to be reborn into the world and reclaim their followers and power.

Table of Contents:

• Introduction
  • Rules, Forms, Player Information
  • Harmodius
  • The Dragon Kings
  • The Divine: Akakios, Ankou, Bazyli, Caelia
  • The Divine: Caolan, Cosine, Dagny, Desiderio
  • The Divine: Eamnonn, Echo, Eliade
  • The Divine: Endiovar, Glaucon, Glyph
  • The Divine: Illumin, Itztlac, Jahara
  • The Divine: Karaskis, Kikechum, Kyrjadis
  • The Divine: Lacrymosa, Lisana, Nergal
  • The Divine: Neva, Phaedra, Revei
  • The Divine: Sh'khin, Sotiris, Tajnevaki
  • The Divine: Tien, Tilion, Una
  • Linklist

Before we get started, there are a few things to keep in mind:

• All of these characters are owned by different people, and as such, each and every one of us have different tastes in art, and different funds. Please do not feel insulted if we do not accept your request - in fact, stick around, as someone else just might love your style and ask if you would be willing to do their character instead.

• Not all of us have the RL money to accept real-life commissions at this time. Again, feel free to offer, but it might not be taken. There will be a more complete list of each person involved and their funds further down in this very post.

• Some of us are not native English speakers. Feel free to point out typos in the character profile and thread, but please do so respectfully, thank you. Alongside this, we are from all over the world, so you might not get an answer immediately.

• We reserve the right to cancel the trade and move on should the commission take an unusual amount of time (say, 6 months without hearing anything from you). If you know that the art will take a long time to be done, please warn us beforehand - most of us will be more than happy to wait as long as we are warned first.

• Please do not link us to auctions or art shops - the reason for creating a request thread is for artists to come to us, instead of fretting about landing a spot or winning an auction.

So who plays who and has what? Don't worry, we have this handy-dandy chart!

To repeat: This is primarily a way for us to commission people with gold or items. For most of us, RL commissions will be very few and far between.

Cinderfae
Plays: Karaskis & Una
Likes: I prefer unique styles that have a lot of character and you can tell that the artist focuses on the entire picture and attempts to make each piece unique in their own right. Depending on what the subject matter is my liking ranges from realistic to chibi esk.
Funds: I prefer to buy art on a piece by piece basis, I'm pretty low on pure at the moment but prices around 200 - 500k I'll be more likely to liquidate an item for.
Will consider RL commissions?: Yes but not very often and only if the art is very exceptional.

Eftemie
Plays: Lisana, Tajnevaki
Likes: Realism, chibi, sketches - shaded and otherwise, monotone, watercolor, natural such as colored pencil, inks, or markers. I'm pretty easy when it comes to art. So long as it is well designed, well done, and eyecatching, I will probably like it.
Example A friend did this and I absolutely adore the loose spur of the moment styling of it.
Funds: Very little pure at the moment. I have items approximately worth 5 million, ranging from 24k to 1.7 million each. Will sell if pure is wanted...
Will consider RL commissions?: Talk to me about it, but it will have to be something unusual and something that catches my eye right away and possibly something physically in my hands. See what happens...

Inle-roo
Plays: Neva
Funds: 300k pure, ~10mil in items
Will consider RL commissions?: Only if they're really, really awesome.

Ithiltari:
Plays: Jin Huang, Tilion
Likes: Realism, Anime, Chibi, Sketches, B&W art, Natural Media; will look at most anything
Funds: Variable; usually around 5mil in pure, and god only knows in items.
Will consider RL commissions?: Talk to me about it.

Ivynian
Plays: Harmodius
Likes: 'industry quality', meaning you could be published if you wanted. I like 'western' styles (White wolf vampire inks, comic book style, fantasy/magic the gathering/D&D style), anime styles, realism, b/w or colour. I love real media and ink wash.
Funds: Mostly items/letters, 30 million in worth. Can pay with the items or sell for pure.
Will consider RL commissions?: Yes, but only if I get the original/a good quality print. I'm not going to pay real money if it isn't real and in my hand. I'd prefer to do an art trade, though.

Meepfur

midnight_medea
Plays: Cosine
Likes: lifelike. Realistic manga/cartoon styles. (No big eyes and such.) Unusual and unique art styles.
Funds: Including 700k pure. I have a bit more in items and would be willing to cash up for something special.
Will consider RL commissions?: You can try me, though it would have to be something special and include a mailed print.

mistalina13
Plays: Tien
Likes: I'm pretty open as far as art style likes. It's more about character portrayal and overall quality. As far as what I'm looking for: solo stuff, her with Tian Yue or Nergal. If its a group piece, keep relationships in mind. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
Funds: Not a whole lot at present, but working on it. Will also trade graphics or thread layouts for art!
Will consider RL commissions?: Not at this time.

Mouse Pachinkorelli
Plays: Glaucon
Likes: Realism, Western comic, unique styles, anime, real or CG, colored or not. I judge less on the genre you fall under and more on how well I feel you can portray my character.
Funds: Up to 2.5mil in pure, maybe a bit more factoring in items.
Will consider RL commissions?: Possibly. Ask me, but I'll be picky.

Perri Indiya
Plays: Eamnonn, Caolan and Dagny
Likes: Sketches, chibi, stylized and unique styles of art. I love seeing how different artist interpret my characters and dress them up. I am a sucker for real media and digital work that has a real media style to it, whether this is cell shaded markers or a painted portrait with a lot of depth. I will happily pay half of Dagny/Sh'khin commissions with Sizzla.
Funds: 3 Mil pure and lots of old items and letters that can either be used for commissions directly or sold for more pure.
Will consider RL commissions?: Sadly no.

Prolixity

Reyna Crelos
Plays: Sotiris
Likes: Art of all kinds! I like artists who have unique styles. I also very much enjoy seeing other people's interpretations of my character designs (though I did not design this one; Ivy did X3). I am especially fond of traditional media, sketches, chibis, and painterly digital stuff.
Funds: Only about 300k pure at the moment, but I would also be open to art trades. I haven't a lot of free time as I'm catching up on outstanding work, but I could manage a chibi or a sketch. I could also donate the current month's collectible to you as payment. Check out my deviantart account for examples of my work for trades.
Will consider RL commissions?: Yes, but if it were traditional media I'd very much like to have the original shipped to me. If it's digital I'd prefer a large enough file that I could print it out. Though please note, I haven't a lot of cash to spare as of late, and it likely won't be until January of 2011 that I could readily afford to commission someone with actual money.

Sizzla:
Plays: Sh'khin.
Likes: Anything unique! Realism, chibis of Sh'khin and Dagny taking over the world or Sh'khin looking grumpy, some anime. Just show me what you've got! Please don't be upset if I don't choose to work with you. I'm just picky.
Funds: 2.5 mil pure plus a BUNCH of old letters and items. We'll have to see what's what. 3nodding
Will consider RL commissions?: Possibly, but your art will have to be amaaaaazing (and I would like to get a high-quality print, or the actual artwork if it's natural media.

Skieborne
Plays: Glyph
Likes: I am looking for art that embodies his godhood and connection to nature - he is the essence of the forest and so trees, plants, and nature in generally are strong symbols. Art that is flowing, stylized, and enchanting would be awesome. Glyph is the God of Forests but has not yet managed to attain his previous glory (thus the halfway appearance).
Funds: ~7mil pure + miscellaneous items.
Will consider RL commissions?: Possibly.

Sosiqui
Plays: Illumin, Tian Yue, Phaedra, Shiana/Eliade
Likes: Anime-styled or realistic art, pencil sketches, chibis, most things!
Funds: 1.5 mil-ish
Will consider RL commissions?: Not right now, too broke. sad

Syrie
Plays: Xia Lu Ling, Endiovar
Likes: I prefer more polished works, but stylish and quirky is also awesome. Do love real media, digital...whatever. Chibis are love, but would prefer to have full pieces if possible
Funds: Mostly items/letters...probably 600k? Not entirely certain at this point, but I'll figure it out if I want your art!
Will consider RL commissions?: Only for the original/high quality print. I'm flat broke and without a job, so unless it's just so amazing I cannot stand it, the answer is no. I would prefer to do a trade, if at all possible.

Thabara
Plays: Nergal and Lacrymosa
Likes: Realism, realistic comic/manga style. For Nergal, you must be skilled in drawing MANLY men, kthx. Also, as he IS the Underworld (strange metaphysics going on here), it would be neat if you could do landscapes as well?

For Lacrymosa I'm looking for a cartoony style specifically, something like children books illustrations, or something similar to the style the Gorillaz are drawn. =D Other styles are fine too though. n_~!

Will consider other styles, just let me see some samples.
Funds: At least 10mil in items, no pure. Will consider art trades, but I only do item art.
Will consider RL commissions?: Yes, if I really, really do love your art.

Tsunake
Plays: Bazyli and Shuo Huang Zhe
Likes: Honestly, any sort of style! I’m looking for character portrayal, and of course, pretty things! (And creepy things! And badass things and cute things and....)
Funds: About 900k!
Will consider RL commissions?: Possibly!

Zero Dream
Plays: Akakios, Ankou, Echo, Xun Jiang and Caelia. You might also see her paying for other people's art because she is a brat.
Likes: Anime, Chibis, Natural Media (especially markers and watercolors), unique styles
Funds: Fluctuates greatly - usually have at least 1mil on hand though.
Will consider RL commissions?: Yes, but I will need to basically be in love with your art. I am 3xxxxinfinite more picky with rl than I am with gold commissions.

Interested? Good! Please fill this form and post it in the thread. Someone will get back to you as soon as possible.

[b][color=red]I want to draw![/color][/b]
[b]Name:[/b] Your username
[b]Character Interested in Drawing:[/b] Please list the character(s) you want to draw!
[b]Style:[/b] Realism, Anime, Chibi, etc; whatever you call it.
[b]Samples:[/b] Links to samples in the style you are offering!
[b]Price Range:[/b] How much you think your art is worth, and if you want pure, items, or a mix.

In Progress Commissions:

Artist//Character//Page Link

Completed Commissions:

Artist//Character//Art Link

Harmodius is the Twin Crown, Creation and Destruction, and under normal circumstances is balanced between His selves. Responsible for the creation of the Edelsteine gems and matching them to host, it is through His efforts that the Pantheon is being reborn.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deity Name: Harmodius
Domain & Title: Eldest, Creation, The Twin Crown, Father, The Pearl That Fashions All
Player: Ivynian
Personality: Creation is gentle, quiet-spoken with a faint, but ever-present melancholy. He isn’t very grounded into mortal conventions, so things like modesty don’t really come to his mind. Since Gehenna, he is fresh, possessed of a youthful freshness and play.
Eye Color: His right eye is blue, his left is red. Obviously these reverse if you’re looking at him.
Hair Color: The visible spectrum. It shifts what colour is where depending on where the light is hitting and where the shadows fall.
Key Features: The ‘tear marks’ beneath his eyes. Pre-Gehenna, he should always be pictured wearing the amulet, post-gehenna, he no longer wears it. His back is always embedded with the silver filigree and plates, studded with blue cabochons. His wings can be extended from these, or they can ‘not exist’ and be inside the jewels. His complextion is a pure, cold white so cast shadows should usually be greys and blues.
Clothing Style: Harmodius wears just about anything. To him clothes are decoration, not a necessity. A lot or a little, whatever he wears will be decorative and flattering.
Character Relations: Destruction - his other aspect/self
Aristogeiton - the mortal consort of Destruction

Reference Links: -chibi- | -1- | -2- | -3- | -4- | -5- | -Wings-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deity Name: Harmodius
Domain & Title: Eldest, Destruction, The Twin Crown
Player: Ivynian
Personality: Destruction does not wait, discriminate, feel remorse, and is not kind. Destruction is untamed, unconcerned with compassion, nor does he care for pity. Destruction is a Primal Force. This means that the rules of mortal logic, reasoning, and emotion may or may not apply to him at any given moment. He has never been reborn or joined to the mortal coil and is therefore untempered by them. He is raw passion, terrible in the old sense of both words.
  • Passion: An abandoned display of emotion (not just lust, people)
  • Terrible: Extremely formidable (IE: terrible responsibilities; Extreme in extent or degree)

Eye Color: His eyes are black sclera, yellow/gold iris and burgundy pupils. Both tear markings on his face are blood red.
Hair Color: Red so deep it is black, but highlights to blood red in light.
Key Features: Destruction's form is both terrifying and symbolic: each feature having a meaning and a purpose in his majesty. "Let all of you, mortal and immortal alike remember the symbols of 'my domain. Let the numbers of this form find purchase in your memories. Following the path the feet and trodden steps are Decay, the number of the domains, the tails: War, Plague, Famine, Envy, Lust, Greed and Sloth. These are tools at the behest of the Lord. His wings spread the elements Air, Fire and Water, and as the body brought forth from Mother, the Body is Terra. For the Crown of this side spire Anger, Hate and Pride. The Horned Emperor, with lips and voice spilling Death and in his Eyes shall all find Fear."
Clothing Style: Harmodius wears just about anything. To him clothes are decoration, not a necessity. A lot or a little, whatever he wears will be decorative and flattering.
Character Relations:
Creation - his other aspect/self
Aristogeiton - his consort

Reference Links:
Chibi -1- | -2- | -3- | -4- | -Wings/Horns-

The nine Dragon Kings are the Crown's dedicated servants, loyal unto death to Harmodius. They fill various functions of the Court, and are at the pinnacle of the heirarchy of the Gods, below only their Lord.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deity Name: Jin Huang
Domain & Title: Futs Lung, the Golden King
Player: Ithiltari
Personality: Very conscious of himself, his rank, and his duties. He takes everything fairly seriously, and only really stops being stuffy and formal around his brothers (even then, it takes some time). Occasionally awkward when it comes to interpersonal communication, as his default mode is 'keep everyone at arm's length'. Projects an air of unconscious arrogance and surety of self. Typical expressions would be frowning, sneering, or just looking superior in general.
Eye Color: Golden brown with a bright blue ring around the pupil.
Hair Color: Brown with grey at the temples; short cropped.
Key Features: Short red horns, red dragon tail, pointy ears.
Clothing Style: Chinese bureaucrat; think Dr. No/Mao suits as well. Mandarin collars and elaborate embroidery on the hem, cuffs, and collars of both pants and jackets. Blacks, reds, golds for colors.
Character Relations:
Other Dragon Kings - His brothers; not particularly close to any one of them.
Phaedra - Cautious respect; wary of her, but considers her a friend of sorts.
Arithon - Demonic servant
Xu Yong - Aoide
Sirti - Demonic servant

Reference Links: Morph; Port; Another port; Fullbody

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deity/Host Name: Laurence Pershary
Domain & Title/Host Of: Shuo Huang Zhe, Dragon King Mang, Mediator of Crowns
Player: Tsunake
Personality: Grim, biting, and cynical, Laurence was always known for having a smart mouth. He means well, but he wears his disdainful exterior without shame. Softens generally around hysterical people, and is good at taking control of the situation with a firm, quiet hand. Religion ingrains itself very deeply into his personality/lifestyle, though he's been known to have a filthy mouth if things go badly. After his possession by a demon, he is a violent, unstable creature that seeks to exist by feeding off of others. Little more than an animal, he sometimes has painful moments of clarity about himself which lead to berserker-like rages. Typical expressions are likely frowning, bored, or even a little sad when normal, expressionless or furious if possessed.
Eye Color: Amber
Hair Color: Black, a little shaggy.
Key Features: He always wears a cross around his neck. Dragon gem embedded on his chest where his heart is.
Clothing Style: Loose, easy to move in clothes. Things that can get dirty and take a bit of a beating. Normally wears a black trench coat or something similar.
Character Relations:
Other Dragon Kings - His new “family”, so to speak. He’s still a little hesitant of them, but he’s trying his best to lighten up.
Harmodius - Creator of All, God. Someone Laurence worships and reveres.
Floox - Laurence's small, fluffy companion. Very cuddly, won't leave the man alone no matter how hard he tries to chase him off.

Reference Links: Face Structure
Ram Horns
Dragon Gem

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deity Name: Tian Yue
Domain & Title: the Dragon King Tien Lung, the Worldshield
Player: Sosiqui
Personality: Tian Yue is a warrior-scholar with a love of learning and a powerful sense of honor and loyalty. He is composed and gives careful thought to his words. He is down-to-earth and friendly, usually cheerful and with great determination to do what is right.
Eye Color: Bright purple
Hair Color: Light blue-purple, long and held back in a ponytail; also has 'whiskers' and a beard of the same color.
Key Features: Horns (on head and shoulders), whiskers/beard, dragon tail (in half-body+ pieces).
Clothing Style: Chinese (or Japanese) style robes, cut allowing for the spikes protruding from his shoulders. Colors should be either as pictured in the references or otherwise inspired by celestial/star themes.
Character Relations:
Other Dragon Kings - His brothers; of the group, Tian Yue is particularly close to Zhijian. (Not romantic/sexual, just very close/touchy without crossing any lines.) He can be drawn with any of the Kings freely, though!
Harmodius - His Lord; he is sworn to the Twin Crown's service.
Tien - Goddess of Trickery; her host and Tian Yue's host were lovers. They have an uneasy (non-romantic, yet) relationship.
Akakios, Sotiris, and Lacrymosa - Tian Yue's godchildren!
Echo, Ankou - Particularly close friends.
Penny - Tian Yue's first and dearest human follower, a down-to-earth and practical young woman who wants to help everyone.

Reference Links: Portrait | Full Body Reference | Cheerful Expression

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deity: Xia Yu Ling
Domain & Title: Dragon King Yu Five Claws, Emblem Pillar
Player: Syrie
Personality: Ferociously dedicated to Harmodius and his Brothers; more than willing to take the time to explain things to those that ask or to bring another mortal to the Fold. Being molded in rebirth from a bestial host and owing largely to his position (as resident sofa ;D), Yu is quite the powerhouse of information and strength. He tries to be patient, but can lose his temper quite a bit should certain 'buttons' be pushed (or should someone attempt to fsk with his Lord or his Brothers). Typically, he looks creepy or feral; fangs glinting and eyes bright with battle-lust. If he is with Harmodius, his expression is of absolute love, adoration and/or that happy sort of expression a dog might have when it's favorite human pats it's head.
Eye Color: Deep Sapphire; he has 3 sets of eyes, only 2 show 90% of the time
Hair Color: Slate-purple / grey-purple. Worn long and loose with lengthy bangs that separate to the side or are pushed back entirely (when participating in a forward motion).
Key Features: (1) set of curling ram-style horns (sharp tips), (1) set of sharp horns, set back from the head with ridges. Bestial muzzle, canid/felid mix. Exceptionally sharp, vicious-looking teeth; he is a predator, a thing of nightmares, through and through. Muscular - he is very buff, and covered in a thick, blackish fur (with ruddy and/or blue undertones to it) that becomes fluffy at his chest, neck/cheeks and tail. His tail starts as a thick, fluffy appendage with large scales that then morphs into a more draconic tail, smaller sapphire scales and close-cropped fur. Please also note that he has spines/scales on his back also, along the lower portion of his spine. He has digit-grade beast feet with razor claws (long sharp claws on his hands also). Furry beast ears, canted back from his head and behind the curling horns.
Clothing Style: Dresses in clothing that gives him a lot of manuverability or that is ornate. Think of decorative skirt-like wraps around his waist; elaborate patterns. Armor would also be fine.
Character Relations:
Harmodius - The reason he breathes; he is the Emblem Pillar, the Support for the Twin Crown [Harmodius]
Other Dragon Kings - His Brothers; quite close to Zhijian and reasonably close to the others.
Ashoka, Joss & Dan - Ashoka bore his host (the Fragment) two children, Joss (grey) & Dan (black). Ashoka belongs to Zhijian, but Yu feels responsible for all three.
Artimesh - Yu's Aoide. Useful, likes to be naked - has a sharp tongue and needs a good spanking but is very loyal to her Master.
Neva - Neva appreciated his host and now his power. Not close, but they have a working relationship of sorts.

Reference Links: Morph; Morph; Port; SofaKing (this is a joke, but I like joke-art too); Alt Port

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deity Name: Xun Jiang
Domain & Title: Ti Lung, Lifewater of Worlds
Player: Zero Dream
Personality: Xun Jiang, upon taking over his host, more or less evenly merged with her - the end result being more or less the blending of their two personalities. He is a caretaker and a nuturer, happily taking a more fatherly role toward anyone who will let him. He is playful and can be rather teasing of those he cherishes, and is easily baited into play. Still, he knows when to be serious, and when to be silly, and does his best to be mindful of whoever he is with and their limits. While his host's explosive temper does remain, and will come to the surface if he is rilled enough, it is greatly tamed down by the dragon's calmer nature and his sense of diplomacy.
Eye Color: Completely blue, with no discernible pupil or iris.
Hair Color: Dark blue, wild and mane-like
Key Features: Light purple skin, long pointed ears, long feathered eyebrows. He has webbed wings that grows from each side of his midsection, as well as a scaled, finned tail, with dark blue scales fading to white at the tip. While being male, Xun Jiang's body remain completely female so far, aside from the shape of his face which is more masculine.
Clothing Style: Asian, mostly chinese in nature. Xun Jiang prefers function over form, unless he is holding court or with his master.
Character Relations:
Harmodius - Master. Xun will obey the Twin Crown over all others, and would defend him to the death if needs be.
The Dragon Kings - Brothers. While he has yet to come to know them in deeper detail in his new life, he considers himself close to all of them.
Glyph - Lover. Xun and Glyph are very close, and very cuddly, and they have a severe case of 'do what I say, not what I do' going on.
Elik - Illisia's son - Elik is not taking the apparent death of his mother well, and Xun Jiang has yet to be able to get any word in to explain what truly happened, so the dragon contents himself with keeping a careful eye from a distance, for now.
Wisteria - Illisia's sister in law - while she knows and has mostly accepted Xun Jiang's dual nature, the two remain careful around each other, and more distant than Whisteria and Illisia had once been.
Adrienne - Desiderio's daughter and Elik's girlfriend. Illisia was Adrienne's teacher to the druidish arts before Xun took over, and Xun has more or less taken a father-like stance toward the young werewolf.

Reference Links: Morph; Port; Clothing Example; Good Facial Structure Example

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deity: Zhijian
Domain & Title: Dragon King Ying Long, Fangbridle
Player: Meepfur
Personality: Steady, reliable, and loyal. His manners can sometimes be seen as lacking, but it’s not out of any intentional rudeness; he just sees some things as unneccessary, subscribing to a simpler, more straightforward set of ‘manners,’ sometimes animalistic in nature. He has virtually no concept of personal space, and consequently likes to get in very close and touch those he feels a bond with, possibly even attempt to groom them (he would also be perfectly happy in a sleep-pile).

Typical expressions would be serious, curious, growly, or amused.
Eye Color: Green with blue sclera, cat-slit pupils.
Hair Color: Pale, yellowed mane.
Key Features: Two pairs of jade antlers, claws, wings, furry, tail tuft is same color as mane, blue coloring on face/back/sides, green scales on chest, 6'8".
Clothing Style: NONE. Wide-legged pants, ala reference, are also acceptable.
Character Relations:
Other Dragon Kings - All, though Zhijian is especially close to Tian Yue and Xia Lu Ling.

Reference Links:
Main
Portrait
Plush

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deity Name: Akakios
Domain & Title: Lament; Mournsong
Personality: Curious. Very, very curious. Wants to know everything. Calm and charismatic for the most part, knows how to get what he wants. Has a mostly melancholic expression that rarely leaves him, even when he's smilling. He's a bit of a neat freak and doesn't like being dirty. While having grown, he remains rather fresh-faced and innocent - much like a 12 years old in a 20-something's body. There is still much he does not know, and he is determined to learn everything that he can, and avoid the pitfalls that caused the fading of the other gods, and of the previous Lament.
Eye Color: Platina sclera, gold irises.
Hair Color: Light purple, reaches down to the small of his back.
Key Features: Pointed ears, which are often adorned with earrings. The two bangs of his hair that goes over his shoulders are braided, and the very back of his head is spiky. His forearm are covered in ashes, and he has purple tear steak marking on his face, as well as purple lips. He likes black roses and tends to wear them in his hair, or somewhere on his person, and his presence can sometimes attract black butterflies.
Clothing Style: He'll wear nearly anything that's comfortable and looks good on him. Neutral or cold colors for the most part. While he can be drawn without his veil, I would prefer him to be drawn wearing it.
Character Relations: Direct Family : Nergal - Father; Echo - Mother; Sotiris - Brother; Lacrymosa - Sister
Extended Family : Ankou - Uncle; Cosine - Aunt; Caelia - Cousin; Kyrie - Cousin; Isidore - Cousin
Endiovar - Close Friend, Father-like figure
Tian Yue - Godfather (no actual blood relation)

Reference Links: [Youth Art] [Portrait, best references of eyes/markings] [Headshot] [Headshot]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deity Name: Ankou
Domain & Title: Spirit Guide, Wantalon Psychopomp
Personality: Generally laid-back and an eternal wanderer, Ankou is always on the move, more than willing to be wherever he needs to be, much more so a doer than a thinker. There seems to be little method to his madness on the surface, as he simply does what he wants to when he wants to for the most part, with little warning beforehand. Ankou remains closely guarded unless he is around his family, his love or his closest friends, the only ones who truly get to see the full extent of what he is, rather than merely the surface he will willing to show the world. He is rather socially awkward and while he does mean well most of time, his comments and expressions are sometime misinterpreted by others, and he feels difficulty connecting to most others on a purely emotional level - especially so with mortals. He is very much someone who prefers the company of a selected few rather than being the center of attention in a crowd.

Ankou is trustworthy and rather loyal, both to his ideals and the few that are close to him. Once he agrees to something, he will see it done no matter what, and he is rather impulsive and restless, a bit eccentric and always fidgeting a bit if he is required to stay still. Has a soft spot for the souls of the dead and children in general. He is a bit prideful, but will deny it if confronted. He is also very, very stubborn, and while he does seem to easily accept weakness in others (and take on the role of protector if needed), he will simply not tolerate it in himself, and he will try to hide it even if it is evident.
Eye Color: Yellow with gold pupils
Hair Color: White, short in the back with two long bangs that fall over his shoulders.
Key Features: Light blue skin, nearly white, pointed ears. His wings are three separate feathered tendrils that can move apart from each other, but tend to move in sync with it's equivalent on the other side to allow for flight. They are dark gray, nearly black, and overtaken with a soft blue glow running along where they emerge from his back. He wears this necklace constantly, unless there is a chance it might be broken. It is on his person at all times nonetheless. Crows are attracted and flock to him - feel free to draw him with some if you want.
Clothing Style: Generally sticks to monochromes - heavy black with some whites and gray. If he does wear other colors (as one sample listed below shows) it is, again, monochrome - that color and white. He very rarely wears anything other than black and white, though. Feel free to either use the reference below or make up something on your own, as long as it doesn't deviate completely from the color schemes. Ankou tends to dress rather unusually for a god, and tends to favor cloaks and hoods if he is traveling.
Character Relations: Nergal - Brother
Cosine - His lady. Ankou is completely heads over heels for her, and would do nearly anything for her.
Caelia - Daughter
Kyrie - Daughter
Isidore - Son
Sotiris, Akakios - Nephews
Lacrymosa - Niece
Glyph - Friend, though Forest's cheerful nature tends to baffle him a bit, and they have misinterpreted each other more than once. Still, if Glyph had any need of him, he would be there.
Endiovar - A close friend of Nergal, Ankou has met Silence a few months ago, and was put at ease by his calm demanor. They are somewhat alike and get along nicely. He finds his way of 'not-talking' soothing and very interesting, yet unusally clear, as he usually struggle with understanding the subtilities of interactions.

Reference Links: [Main Reference]

Clothing References :: Do note that this is reference only for the clothing. For everything else, please follow the main reference linked above, thank you~ If in doubt as to what I mean, please ignore these references and simply draw following one on top.
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deity/Host Name: Arden Valkov
Domain & Title/Host Of: Bazyli, Famine, Hollow Mouth
Player: Tsunake
Personality: s a soldier trained for battle, and as a weapon crafted to utterly destroy those that would oppose or threaten the stability of the Federation, ruthless would be a good word for Arden--at least in combat. He knows no fear, and would gladly die in battle if it meant serving the Federation. Outside of conflict, Arden is a silent, surprisingly gentle individual. He does what he can to be courteous and will lend a hand to almost anyone in need of aid. As of late, he's wrought with guilt over the destructive force he's host to. Typical expressions are somber, sad (like a kicked puppy), and occasionally he'll wear a faint smile.
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Auburn, styled like a crew cut in bad need of reshaving.
Key Features: The left side of his neck is covered in long, snaking scars from acidic weapon fire. Bazyli’s gem is implanted within these scars.
Clothing Style: Space Marine battle armor. For the artist’s sake, a skin-tight black outfit, basically meant to protect his body from the battle suit he wears.
Character Relations:
Kiania - Demonness servant. Taller than Arden is, often very coy and seductive. She has a soft, motherly spot for Arden, however.
Phaaze- A child servant, mischievous and sometimes cruel in his pranks. Arden is wary of him.

Reference Links: Arden
Bazyli's Gem

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deity Name: Caelia
Domain & Title: Augury; Flight of Auspices
Personality: Definitively young, and definitively very active, for all intent and purpose inheriting her father's near-complete inability to stay still for too long. Caelia is very hands on and learns by doing rather than listening. She adores people and will seek out any stranger she sees to say hello. Bright, cheerful, happy, has a connection with birds that she is completely unaware with as of yet.
Eye Color: Dusty rose sclera, dark pink irises, golden orange pupils
Hair Color: Dark, purple-tinted gray; reaches just past her shoulders
Key Features: Feathered wings, black with a purple tint to them.
Clothing Style: Definitive roman influence, refuses to wear shoes that is not sandals. Caelia favors warm colors as well as neutral creams and tans.
Character Relations: Direct Family : Ankou - Father; Cosine - Mother; Kyrie - Sister; Isidore - Brother
Extended Family : Nergal - Uncle; Echo - Aunt; Sotiris - Cousin; Lacrymosa - Cousin; Akakios - Cousin

Reference Links: [Fullbody] [Portrait, best eyes reference]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deity Name: Caolan
Domain & Title: Suffocation
Player: Perri Indiya
Personality: Quiet, thoughtful and serious. She is an observant and focused child who cares about mortals and wants to do right by them as a death goddess. Tends to creep humans out.
Eye Color: warm gray
Hair Color: Dark red, straight, shoulder length with bangs. Wears it loose.
Key Features: Blue lips, bruises on her neck as if she'd been strangled.
Clothing Style: Loves dresses, particularly longer ones that make her look younger and less threatening. Tends towards simpler styles and prefers lace to ruffles. Classic lolita with fewer bows and occasionally brighter colors.
Character Relations:
Eamnonn - father, lives with him
Beryl - mother
Tera-Ilana - sister, lives with Beryl

Reference Links: [Portrait] [Official Art] [Hair Style] [Dress Styles]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deity Name: Cosine
Domain & Title: Numbers
Player: Midnight_medea
Personality: Reserved and polite, has a good, rather dry sense of humour. She gets caught up in work and research easily. At these times they are her soul focus, eating, sleeping and personal grooming tend to get forgotten. A typical facial expression might be an amused smirk.
Eye Color: Bright, vivid green.
Hair Color: Like a blackbird’s wing, it appears black though in the light of the sun shimmers with shades of green. She often wears it down, though when working she might pin it up into a bun ... useful place for sticking pencils.
Key Features: In her hair she wears a charm of feathers and wooden beads. “wooden beads in form of sun charms with crow feathers hooked to it in an ornamental fashion.” If her hair is up she will keep this strand loose.
Clothing Style: likes feminine dresses. Almost Grecian in style. She likes them long, down to the ground and floaty, doesn’t mind her arms being uncovered. Likes lace,silks, bold colours, but not too many at once. She likes things simple.
Character Relations: Ankou - lover
Arctang - twin brother
Nergal, Echo and family - Adopted family

Reference Links: //Cert ... full body.// //Cosine pixels// //portrait// //clothing thoughts 1// //Clothing thoughts 2// //clothing thoughts 3//

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deity Name: Dagny
Domain & Title : Science!
Personality: Arrogant, cruel, and always amused by something. She's calculating and likes to play with others - especially mortals she sees as toys to broken and discarded. If she's smiling she has some nasty plans - and she's pretty much always smiling.
Eye Color: Mercury silver
Hair Color: Dark magenta a.k.a. phenolphthalein red in a longish bob with straight across bangs.
Key Features: Has stubby little antennae left over from her host and always wears a pair of safety goggles like a headband.
Clothing Style: Likes labcoats, black gloves, and a bizarre mash of modern, American/Soviet 50s, and "futuristic" clothing as long as it plays up her "pin-up" looks. Probably has a wardrobe a mile long.
Character Relations:
Sh'khin - partner in plotting and flirtation
Lassiter - reserved second in command
Sri'tal - sly and amused servant

Reference Links: [Portrait] [Official Art] [Other Outfit 1] [Other Outfit 2]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deity: Desiderio
Domain & Title: Love, Joyous Romance
Personality: Pretty much what you'd expect or want out of a God of Love. He's optimistic, selfless, chivalrous, pretty much perpetually happy, and likes just about everyone (and he's more than happy to....more than like someone, if they want or need it xP). He also has a touch of a hero streak - someone's gotta rescue those damsels!

Typical expressions would be cheerful, charming...pretty much anything happy!
Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: Black with a red streak, shoulder-length.
Key Features: Henna-like tattooing on ears, shoulders, back of neck, and under eyes; edible, hard candy wings; 5'11".
Clothing Style: When it comes to clothing, Rio's main focus is to look good, of course. He loves decadent fabrics, colors, and jewelry, but he makes sure to keep it tasteful and in-check. He will also happily 'dress up' to cater to someone's ideal of what's attractive. Often barefoot.
Character Relations:
Shyamaath - Demoness servant, 5'6".
Ishkhara - Demoness servant, 5'4".
Nashwa - Follower, 5'1". Gold eyes, tawny fur with faint striping.
Sarka - Follower and magic user, 6'1". Typical lion-y coloring.

Reference Links:
[Main] [Portrait] [Plush] [by endejester]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deity Name: Eamnonn
Domain & Title: The Hunt
Personality: Eamnonn wants little in life but to be happy - to be free to hunt game and spend time with the people he cares about. He believes in doing things for himself instead of being waited on like some gods, since he has more power than most he feels he should use it. He's more physical than a lot of the other Edelsteine, probably because his aspect is more connected to life and action than some of the elements or abstractions of the others. Usually cheerful when talking with others or predatory when hunting.
Eye Color: Bright green
Hair Color: Flaming red, more of a mane than a hair style with big ol' shoulder length mutton chops
Key Features: Leafy wings that look more like plants than appendages. Two wolf-like tails. Digigrade legs. Otherwise since he is an animalistic shape shifter you can stay as close to or stray as far away from his standard appearance as you like.
Clothing Style: A belt with hunting knife scabbard/knife, leather loincloth, falconry glove. Any of these can be left off or tweaked.
Character Relations: Beryl - mate, mother of his children
Caolan - daughter, lives with him
Tera-Illana - daughter, lives with Beryl

Reference Links: [Portrait] [Official Art] [Desert] [Horned] [Kitteh]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deity Name: Echo
Domain & Title: Music; Voice of the Countless
Personality: Kind, gentle, protective, and became rather motherly after having children. Good listener, slowly growing more confident in herself, her abilities, and her place in the reborn pantheon. Can be difficult if things doesn't go her way. Dislikes to hurt anyone, and feeling useless. Very empathic to others' emotions and pain, warm and friendly. A little vain, loves to look good. She is still a little uncertain, and relies on other's opinion of herself to actually feel good about herself; is afraid that her friends and followers would desert her should her flaws come to light. Can be pouty when she doesn't get her way, and sometimes downright childish. Loves to tease her friends gently. Has the tendency to put others' needs over her own at all times.
Eye Color: Blue on blue, the ports are the best explaination, really.
Hair Color: Mostly light blue, with light purple streaks. Her hair is very long and drags on the floor if she does not put it up.
Key Features: Long, pointed ears - they are actually mobile much like a cat's. Echo's hairs are almost always pulled up in a bun or sort to keep her from stepping on it. Purple lips and purple markings around her eyes. She has a tail of instument strings, golden in color. She also has loops of string on her arms. Her wings are arcs of sound waves, just follow the refs the best you can - they are a little complicated, and can be simplified if you need. She's shorter than most of the reborn female deities and quite curvy, especially in the hips.
Clothing Style: Asian, kimonos and the like. Wear dresses unless it isn't practical to do so. Echo has her arms covered most of the time, and tends to favor wide sleeves than can be easily be folded or even unclipped should she decides to play an instrument. Favors blues, purples and reds as colors.
Character Relations: Direct Family: Nergal - Husband; Sotiris - Son; Lacrymosa - Daughter; Akakios - Son
Extended Family : Ankou - Brother-in-law; Cosine - Close friend/sister; Caelia - Niece; Kyrie - Niece; Isidore - Nephew
Tian Yue - Close Friend
Endiovar - Close Friend

Reference Links: [Fullbody] [Portrait]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Host Name: Shiana T'Kora
Host Of: Eliade, God of Shapeshifting, the Transmigrant Breath
Personality: Shiana is an asari (a species from the Mass Effect series of video games). She is new to the world of the Pantheon, and as such is rather uncertain. She's friendly, but reserved and would usually be pictured with a polite smile on her face. She tends not to be outwardly emotional.
Eye Color: Dark sapphire blue
Hair Color: No hair! Instead, she has wavy folds of sculpted skin atop her head.
Key Features: General species features (no hair, blue skin, freckles, forehead markings)
Clothing Style: Shiana always wears a typical 'scientist' outfit, as seen in the references below. She should not be pictured wearing any other outfits at this time.
Character Relations:
Alcyone - Shiana's companion as she travels towards the Pantheon. Alcyone is a harpy, and should be drawn with more elaborate arm-wings than in the reference. Alcyone is cheerful, gregarious, and take-charge!

Reference Links: Portrait | Asari 'Hair'-Folds (Example) | Scientist Outfit Example (please do not include arm patches, and change black parts of the outfit to green shades)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deity: Endiovar
Domain & Title: Silence; Sachem Aphonic
Player: Syrie
Personality: Gentle and steadfast; still has some of his host's headstrong tendencies and is quite tender with those he loves. Endiovar is also very quiet, prefering to allow his body and it's movements speak for him rather than using words. He tends to be quite expressive with his face and hands - be it happiness, sorrow or whatnot.
Eye Color: Deep jade green
Hair Color: Pale golden blond and slightly curly and slowly lengthening and changing to platinum (metal, not color). He has a wispy, half-visible mullet (very important, k).
Key Features: Mullet! Pointy ears, skin that changes tones from healthy caucasian tone (warm peach) with and odd streaking of gold here and there; his left arm is loosing all pigment (going white) as are a few other spots of his body though not so much as the gold. He also has a dancer's body; lithe and graceful, very flexible and lightly muscled - lots of power without being flashy about it and has a fine-boned face. He has mostly transparent wings, also - they do not show up more than the barest glimmer and are mostly a distortion field behidn him. Finally, if drawn mostly naked (>3) please note that his gem shows plainly in his flesh, just above his left hip.
Clothing Style: Light, loose garments made from fine linen in bone/earth tones; currently. Tends to wear sandals of supple leather upon his feet. Tunics and things of that nature (have fun with it!), but nothing that is fitted save for his sandals.
Character Relations:
Harmodius - Endi got Creation's first kiss after the Re-Naming; has a big ol crush/love and bends gently in Harmodius' direction without being overt about it.
Gianfar & Revei - His lovers and closest confidants. Knowledge and Dream.
Glaucon - Close friend; Glau and his servants lived with him for a short while.
Nergal & Ankou - These two gods Endiovar considers close friends; he and Nergal were friends many ages ago and have refashioned this platonic relationship and while he has only recently known Ankou, they are quite friendly with each other.
Priya - Nergal's Aoide, a white cat-girl. Endiovar is very fond of her and enjoys having her near him.
Glyph - A good friend despite their more recent aquaintance.
Hue - Aoide; Hue is crazy and broken in many ways, but is devoted to Silence.
Whisp - Pet; Whisp has little to no brain, but was a gift and he takes good care of it.
Piallo - Ice Demon and servant to Silence since his rebirth. (looks a good bit older than this art)

Reference Links: Morph; Port; Good expression (not wing, ref); Clothing

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deity: Glaucon
Domain & Title: Judgment; Verdict of Midas
Player: Mouse Pachinkorelli
Personality: Intelligent and introspective, but holier-than-thou and... well, very, very judgmental. Glaucon has the idea that if people were inherently good, dieties of Justice would have no reason to exist -- as such, he can be more than a little pessimistic and constantly props himself up on a moral pedestal when dealing with others. He's usually serious in his expressions, either lost in thought, looking-down-upon or downright irritable, but will occasionally manage a smarmy smile.
Eye Color: Sclera and iris are both a vibrant fiery gold (the port makes the irises out to be a yellower gold, feel free to use your own interpretation).
Hair Color: Inky black and down to the base of his neck, with longer locks in front of his ears. The one on the right side of his face is a bit longer, and streaked with gold.
Key Features: Generally looks like he's turning into a giant orange-gold trophy, with gold-tinted forearms and calves, and wings that look like fanned out sets of knives of the same color. Stubbly face and groovy soul patch. Needs a cane to walk due to nerve damage. Very fond of opium; give him a pipe if you'd like. Like others here, please ignore footgoop.
Clothing Style: When not in his host's ragged jeans and T-shirts, he typically goes in stuff that's simple to put on: waist sashes, sandals, etc. Think a bit of a classical Greek influence. Generally conservative and un-flashy when it comes to colors, though partial to whites and warmer tones. He tends to avoid shirts due to his wings always tearing them up, but will carefully don them on formal occasions and where otherwise appropriate.
Character Relations:
Kyrjadis - Sister
Glyph - Close friend
Endiovar - Another close friend
Eudocia - Servant (personal attendant)
Libra - Servant (messenger; advisor)
Diogenes - Snarky servant. Glaucon's least favorite. >:I

Reference Links: Morph art, morph face closeup, portrait

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deity: Glyph
Domain & Title: Forest, Silvim Illustirre
Player: SkieBorne
Personality: As a force of nature, Glyph is a neutral god. His views of good and evil are not nearly so based in morality as other views. For him, existence is about give and take, life and death, and eternal cycles thereof. Everyone needs food, water, shelter, and company and he is happy to provide such - regardless of the individual's social standing. He does not judge who should benefit from the fruits of the earth. Glyph does, however, take greed very seriously. For him, taking far more then what you need is a sin and he frowns upon such wanton destruction.

In general, however, Glyph is a kind soul, warm and welcoming in his approach though his views of right and wrong can sometimes lead to clashing opinions with others. He is respectful of other dieties, especially those involved in the natural order while the more society-oriented gods intrigue him. Willing to entertain company with most, Glyph easily makes friends and allies and tries very hard not to forget names or faces.

Having inherited both an enormous sweet tooth and a penchant for shiny objects from his host, Glyph enjoys collecting baubles almost as much as he enjoys the outdoors. Truly Forest is most at home beyond the confines of 'civilization'. And while he recognizes death's place in life, it pains him to see large swathes of devastation, often prompting him to try to reseed and reclaim the land in an attempt to restore life to it.

A social creature by nature, Glyph quite enjoys company and absolutely adores children. [When he ascends further and begins to gather followers, it is likely he'll end up with a sizeable, amiable retinue of courtesans and friends.
Eye Color: Lavender
Hair Color: Chestnut/Rich Medium Brown
Key Features: Head twigs, single horn centered on forehead, fingers have four segments (vs. humans having 3).
Clothing Style: Er... Clothing is optional. However, he prefers clothing that a traveling musician might wear as a nod to his host or comfortable, medieval casual. His art has a good example. His physical build is slender but toned, thing strong and supple like a sapling.
Character Relations: Illisia/Xun - She's a follower, a friend, and possibly maybe the object of his affection. Glyph has a not-so-subtle crush on her. He's respectful and a little distant towards Xun, uncertain of how to approach Lifewater.
Nergal - Friends. However, activities are more formal rather then casual - think intellectual pursuits and debates.
Ankou - Good friends. They speak when they can and Glyph is raising crows for the Spirit Guide.
Glaucon - Comrade and friend. They adventured together in a time of need for Edelsteine.
Endiovar - Friend and Ally. Positive emotion towards this one, though their relation is as of yet unexplored.
Phaedra - Extreme distrust. Glyph doesn't hate Greed but he's not stupid enough to trust her. They have quite the history and his Host was once Phae's lover/puppet/personal scribe. (if you want more info ask).
Natasha, Aisling, and Aelondrael - Aoide servants. They are faithful and extremely loyal to him while Glyph cares for and watches over them as a benefactor.
Togaidh Sìol - Yuniko yet to be introduced. However he's a Keybearer and has nice art. So.

Reference Links: [Portrait] [Silvim Illustirre Glyph] [Glyph Sprite] [Glyph Bust] [Glyph's Pendant] [Fullbody Glyph] [Natasha] [Aisling] [Aelondrael] [Togaidh Sìol] [Familiars]

[GLYPH's JOURNAL HERE]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deity Name: Illumin
Domain & Title: Light, Piercing Radiance
Personality: Formerly a vain and prideful thing, Illumin has had to learn several very hard lessons very quickly. He is currently going through a time of personal turmoil, and should be pictured with a generally unsettled, wistful air. Angsty might even be an appropriate word! Any expressions of happiness would be very restrained right now.
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Pink, curly and short.
Key Features: Pink hair in the appropriate style, butterfly wings, pointed ears.
Clothing Style: Gauzy things that, uh, let his light shine! wink Generally, Illumin goes topless and wears draperies/togas/whatever on his bottom half. See references for details on his most common outfit choice.
Character Relations:
Eamnnon - The closest thing Illumin has to a real friend. He's had many adventures, both good and bad, with the Wild Hunt.

Reference Links: Portrait | Full-Body Reference | Clothing Reference (not a ref for hair/wings)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deity: Itztlac
Domain & Title: Night, Scion of Silent Hours
Personality: Soft-spoken and surprisingly graceful for someone with such a bulky body, Itzlac is much what you'd expect from his domain. He tends towards politeness and formality, though a wicked tongue and ready sarcasm lie just beneath. Quite predatory in nature, he prefers outsmarting others to fighting directly, but is adept at both. He is not evil, but neutral, tending towards selfishness.

Typical expression would be serious.
Eye Color: Completely silver - no pupil, no sclera.
Hair Color: Black-ish brown, comes just past shoulders.
Key Features: Small reddish antlers with some small adornments, vaguely horse-like ears, claws; small black wings, feathered at the top then webbed; draft horse base, blood bay turning black; jaguar spotting on shoulders and hindquarters; tail turning white at the end; 7'5". Ignore the ooze at his feet.
Clothing Style: None.
Character Relations:
Galitzi - Servant, 5'3".

Reference Links:
Main
Main Close-Up
Portrait

texttexttext

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deity: Karaskis/Cinder
Domain & Title: Fire, Milagro Rampant
Player: Cinderfae
Personality: Karaskis' personality changes and can burn almost as quickly as the element she represents. The goddess is happy to have awoken and now concentrates greatly on what needs to be done so she isn't put to slumber again or worse. Her new mindfulness of the world around her has given her a keen interest in mortals. She enjoys the arts of others and is passionate about things that take her interest.
Eye Color: Swirling flames
Hair Color: Red with streaks of orange
Key Features: Her skin is blackened in some parts and smoke tends to follow along with her.
Clothing Style: At this moment Kara/Cinder are at a transition of two different personality with very different tastes. Karaskis herself doesn't particularly care for clothing and would go with none but living among mortals she knows that no clothing would cause a stir. Not wanting to cause a fuss she prefers light loose clothing with intricate designs - if she's going to wear it, it's going to be pretty. Check out the showcase of this site for ideas on the type of clothing Karaskis prefers. Cinder's consciousness isn't completely gone yet and is more practically minded, even though Karaskis is slowly becoming more completely herself when it comes to needing to be dressed practically she usually dresses as Cinder once did - which would be simply with a white tank top, black slacks, and thick boots.
Character Relations: Tajnevaki - Lover, the deities kept up the relationship that their hosts started.
Rhys - Cinder's son she didn't know about - Karaskis has taken the boy under her wing.
Annabella - Karaskis' first (this time around) mortal follower and Priestess.
Clotho - Daughter of ex-lover of host that showed up and decided to stick around since the world was ending. She is also close to Rhys and very protective of him.
Kaelin - Karaskis has an uncomfortable relationship with the water god, not only is he of a conflicting element but his host was the beloved of Cinder's which has created uneasy situations in the past.

Reference Links: Karaskis: 1 2
Rhys (Keep in mind he has midnight blue dragon wings):Portrait Chibi
Taj Annabella Clotho Kaelin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Host Name: Enekpe
Host Of: Host of Kikechum, Goddess of Animals, Heart of the Beast
Personality: Enekpe is optimistic and innocent, and childish despite being an adult. She was extremely sheltered during her youth, and it shows. Her knowledge of the world is limited at best, which leads to an honest curiosity and many questions, but also a certain amount of gullibility. Though she's learned the hard way that not everyone should be trusted, she desperately wants to be near people, and will take the risk of being hurt over being alone. She still trusts easily, and will usually believe what she's told, outside of obvious falsehoods. What she wants more than anything is to be safe and loved again. To that end, and because she is influenced by Sacrifice, she will do and give most anything that is asked of her. Typical expressions would be happy and curious.
Eye Color: Amber
Hair Color: Scruffy fur all over! Light gray-brown with darker stripes on her shoulders, body, and hind legs, as well as darker frames around her eyes. Dark red 'splatter' markings on her left shoulder and front leg, as well as on her cheeks.
Key Features: size of a medium-large housecat; NO WINGS; small goat horns; paws for hind feet and cloven hooves for front feet; a short fluffy tail like this one, as well as a similar crest of feathers in dark brown; jewel set in her chest.
Clothing Style: None.
Character Relations:
Thicket - Demoness servant, 5'4".

Reference Links:
One

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Host Name: Alice Ward
Host Of: Host of Kyrjadis, Goddess of Justice, Sword of Conscience
Personality: Independent, adaptable, and outwardly confident, with a self-righteous streak. Alice is a problem-solver, skeptical of new situations, and a good neutral party in most situations. Of late, she suffers from severe self-doubt and a touch of moodiness.

Typical expressions would be serious, pensive, curious.
Eye Color: Purple
Hair Color: Straight, waist-length black.
Key Features: Alice always wears a blindfold, through which she can see normally - without it, she is blind; 5'3".
Clothing Style: She prefers to wear skirts, and chooses designs that allow for as much freedom of movement as possible. She is always blindfolded, and always armed. Her preferred weapon is a b*****d/hand-and-a-half sword that she wears on her back, in a sheath that leaves some of the blade exposed to make it easier to draw.
Character Relations: None.

Reference Links:
by Saeru
by Alicechan
by Lish

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deity: Lacrymosa
Domain & Title: Grief, Wednesday's Child
Player: Thabara
Personality: Outgoing and curious, this young goddess is amazingly cheerful considering the domain she rules, though prone to sudden mood swings. She makes friends (and new “aunts” and “uncles”) easily. She enjoys cooking (and loves making a mess of the kitchen), sculpting, everything squishy and gooey or otherwise interesting to the touch, and will occasionally eat flowers. She used to eat insects as well – bugs and spiders, and the like – but has recently decided to become a vegetarian, because “bugs might be people”. She likes poems and counting rhymes, and to build mud castles.
Eye Color: Uh ...
Hair Color: Black, straight, lusterless and unkempt.
Key Features: She has no eyes, which gives her a rather creepy appearance. Occasionally she'll cover the empty holes with her bangs, so that they're not visible right away. Her skin is of pale cyan.
Clothing Style: Colors obviously don't matter to Lacrymosa (and thus, occasionally clash when she picks her own clothes), she'd rather go for interesting textures, embroidery, frills and ribbons. She likes dresses, but will just as often wear comfortable blouses or shirts, and short pants. She likes flower patterns. Colorful folklore dresses and blouses is something she'd be wearing, and for more sombre occasions she gets stuck into regency/empire dresses (and looks adorable wearing them).
Character Relations: Nergal – Father
Echo – Mother
Sotiris – Older Brother
Akakios – Younger Brother
Ankou – Uncle
Tian Yue – Godfather
Cosine – Godmother
Lisana – Favorite “auntiefriend”
Reference Links: [Official Art] [Port] [Chibi] [With Her Brothers] [Regency/Empire Dresses] [Mexican Dresses] [Spanish Dresses] [Mourning Dresses]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deity: Lisana
Domain & Title: Laughter, the Joyous Idol
Player: Eftemie
Personality: Laughter is almost always giggling and playing jokes or throwing parties. The bubbles swirl around her the more she has fun. That does not mean she does not have her quieter moments such as sitting in a garden alcove alone to reflect and rest from such a happy attitude all the time. She does. Currently her love interest is Kaelin, the God of Water. Lisana almost always has some sort of strange creature around her. Her door is even opened by two sentient door knockers known as Sir Harry Whodunit and Sir Jerry Whatsisname.
Eye Color: Similar to her stone in that her eyes sparkle deep violet or even deep blue sometimes like amethyst.
Hair Color: Hairstyling was left to Ivynian. It is a two tone black and violet with the hair flipping upwards in the back though some curls trail around her face.
Key Features: Her smile, her hair, and the bubbles as well as the mottled places on her skin.
Clothing Style: Her typical colors are violet, white, aqua with a bit of deep violet or black tossed in. Clothing she loves are jester collars, and hats including bells, She thinks her legs are her best feature so she quite often leaves them bare. She loves the softness of silk dresses whether short or long and will opt for a more formal dress when it is needed.
Character Relations: Kaelin - God of Water and her lover, Lisana is deeply in love with him and is constantly trying to amuse him while he is always writing her poetry, singing, or giving her gifts.
Una and Nixie - considers them her children and mothers them though they are Water's daughters
Cosine - considers her a good friend and fun
Arctang - considers him a good friend though not known him long
Lacrymosa - has become a niece, and Lisana adores the little goddess and is constantly sending her cookies and Yeti to play with
Yeti - Lisana adores Yeti as a friend and companion even though his mind is rather simple. She protects him constantly.
Aridai - Aridai is an equine that Lisana found as a basket in her closet. He's playful and she dearly loves him is is found quite often playing with him.
Arlecchino, Dat, Jhyett - her aoide whom she sends to bath critters so she can laugh at the antics

Reference Links: [Yeti] [Lisana 1] [Lisana ploosh] [Aridai]
[Lisana 2 Jester (Host's hair was longer then)] [Arlecchino] [Dat] [Jhyett] [Harry Whodunit] [Jerry Whatsisname] [Lisana's door] [Nixie] [Una] [Kaelin]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deity: Nergal
Domain & Title: Underworld, The Overseer Of Souls
Player: Thabara
Personality: Stoic, unforgiving, and a stickler for rules - he is the judge of the dead after all. Rarely ever displaying any emotions, Nergal tends to be extremely formal in the interaction with others and to stick with etiquette. He simply doesn't do "social" very well, and is - most of the time - awfully ignorant of other people's feelings. He also is rather prude, and has an extreme dislike of physical contact with others. Among the deities reborn, he's easily one of the most conservative. If he was a D&D character, he'd be Lawful Neutral.
Eye Color: Gray
Hair Color: White, styled into awesomely thick dreadlocks OuO <3
Key Features: The dreaded hair would be Nergal's most obvious feature. It is quite long, with the longest dreads reaching almost to his hips, carved bone ornaments woven into their ends. (Shiva's hairstyle in Final Fantasy is closest to what I have in mind.) The dreads are often worn tied back to a big ponytail at the nape of his neck. Occasionally he'll put part of them up with hairsticks. Nergal's forehead is shaven, including the eyebrows. His skin is just as white as his hair. His wings are of fog-like substance, transparent and immaterial. He is almost always accompanied by hitodama/will o' the wisps.
Clothing Style: Nergal prefers formal robes, several layers of them most of the time. The robes worn by the male elves in the LotR movies are the closest thing I can think of, or something inspired by the Indian sherwanis. Usually the colors are dark – gray, black, dark, muted blues – but occasionally he'll wear all white.
Character Relations: Echo – beloved wife-to-be
Ankou – younger brother
Sotiris – oldest son
Lacrymosa – daughter
Akakios – youngest son

Reference Links: [Official Port] [Official Art] [Bone Ornaments] [Hairstyle Reference 1] [Hairstyle Reference 2] [Hairstyle Reference 3 [Hairstyle – Color and Hairline] [Clothing Reference – Indian Shervanis] [Clothing Reference – Elven Robes 1] [Clothing Reference – Elven Robes 2]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deity Name: Neva
Domain & Title: Winter, the Frozen Heart
Player: Inle-roo
Personality: Though outwardly cordial, Neva doesn't actually care about much of anyone beyond how they can be used for her own amusement; other people are toys, their weaknesses exploited until they're broken and discarded. Remorse, pity and mercy are things that happen to other people. Despite her cold and unforgiving nature, she doesn't take much seriously, her attention often wandering as she looks for the next new diversion.
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: White w/ light auburn streaks, should come to just past shoulderblades, curling at the ends
Key Features: Caucasian skin-tone fading to pure white primarily at limbs, icicle wing-spikes protruding from back
Clothing Style: Flowy! Mostly loose pants, skirts or dresses, backless "shirts" may be arranged icicle bases in order to stay on. Always dresses in white or light blue.
Character Relations:
Ashanti - dislike, DNW talk2hand
Morana - Servant; gleefully cruel, violent, energetic
Patia - Servant; cool, calm, collected
Eirlyn - Servant; bouncy, energetic, manic

Reference Links: x x x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deity Name: Phaedra
Domain & Title: Greed, Ruthless Desire
Personality: Phaedra is not a nice goddess, though she is friendly enough and presents an elegant and seductive face to the world. She is extremely manipulative, and utterly without morals when it comes to getting what she wants - she'll steal, blackmail and otherwise sin shamelessly and offer no apology for her actions. She's a classic femme fatale in the truest sense of the word.
Eye Color: Her right eye is nonexistent; in its place, there is a golden gem set into the socket. Her left eye is peacock blue.
Hair Color: Black, cut short in a flapper bob, and usually adorned with a hair-net/fascinator of some variety.
Key Features: Gem in right eye, black skin, peacock feather 'wings', claws on fingers/toes, cat tail (on half-body+ images).
Clothing Style: Phaedra's clothing is both alluring/sexy and classy. She tends to wear a lot of clothing from the 1920s, but anything that fits both of the above criteria would work! She is more likely to wear dresses/skirts than pants or shorts. Nothing casual, messy, or trashy - classy and composed is the name of the game.
Character Relations:
Destruction - Phaedra's Emperor, and the one she values most in the world.
Jin Huang - Phaedra's favorite tease, and one of the few gods she actually respects. They have an... interesting... relationship!
Jahara - Phaedra's 'sister' (not literally) and sometimes lover. They have a delightfully ******** relationship.

Reference Links: Full-Body Reference

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.texttexttext

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deity: Sh'khin
Domain & Title: Plague, The Contagion
Player: Sizzla
Personality: Surprisingly, Sh'khin isn't particularly cruel or out to kill. He finds plague to be a necessary evil to balance the world and to keep the ecosystem from overgrowing itself. Very methodical and patient, Sh'khin isn't necessarily a bad guy... Just misunderstood.

Normally, he is calm, methodical and friendly. He likes a schedule -- to eat meals at regular times (especially breakfast), sleep a good 8 hours and actually accomplish something each day, instead of lazing about. He can get stir-crazy at times, antsy. A walk usually solves this, and he heads into the suburbs and city outside of the Pantheon on most days, searching for followers, or for a conversation with a mortal.

He likes mortals quite a bit, finding them varied and unusual. He likes hearing their stories, and feels somehow closely connected to them. He believes this connection comes from his domain and it's ability to affect them so deeply. His relationship with his host has also had a lasting effect on his view of mortals, and he has chosen to keep his host, Iris, in the back of his mind forever, as a voice of reason and of humanity.

Eye Color: Violet with bloodshot sclera
Hair Color: Long, straight and black, with green streaks on the underlayer. Long side bangs
Key Features: Green skin mottled with bruises, lacerations, etc. Looks like he's starting to rot. Has a small pair of burgandy-colored locust wings on his back. Silver stud in left nostril and gauged ears (can be depicted as up to 00g).
Clothing Style: Simple, clean lines and earthy colors, as well as blacks and grays. He is usually found in drawstring linen pants and a loose-fitting shirt, with simple leather sandals. As he is still transitioning his host's body, he wraps his chest to flatten the left-behind breasts -- they annoy him.
Character Relations:
Dagny - Sizzlin' Science! He's attracted to her nerdy, yet sexy nature. They make good lab partners.
Eid - Oath - Sh'khin befriended Eid's host, Eddard, and has gone on a journey with him to retrieve Oath's lasso. He knows little of Oath, but knows better than to cross him, or break a promise.
Aeneas - Sh'khin's first servant, a catgirl aoide.
Arov - Another aoide, but a demonness. She is Sh'khin's right hand, and acts mainly as his secretary. She is more intelligent and trustworthy than her twin sister.
Yersinia - Arov's twin sister. She is slightly ditzy, but also very standoffish and self-serving. She came as a package deal with Arov, and Sh'khin treats her as his errandgirl.
Reference Links: Morph full body Morph close-up Portrait All past commissions can be found here. Warning: Some nakedness does pop up.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deity Name: Sotiris; nickname is Soto
Domain & Title: Guardian; Ceaseless Eye
Player: Reyna Crelos
Personality: His level of confidence in himself and his abilities (or lack thereof) borders on arrogance. His temperament and stubbornness is akin to his father's (Nergal; God of the Underworld). He is also quite mischievous and very sneaky. He likes to explore, play, and generally annoy his father to the point that it makes his face twitch. He is also utterly incapable of sitting still for extended periods of time unless being held by his mother or is otherwise unconscious. He feels emotions to the utmost degree, and he is very expressive. Perhaps the only time it is difficult to tell what it is that he is thinking/feeling, is when he is unconsciously imitating his father's annoyed, aloof scowl. He talks funny, as he doesn't really pay attention to what he's taught (most of the time) and thus makes up his own weird speech patterns and misuses words. He is, ultimately, a smallish, green puppy that loves to explore.
Eye Color: Soto's eyes are actually black, hollow sockets that have a lit, bright sea green will-o'-the-wisp contained within that suffices as an eyeball. He can actually take his eyes out of his socket if he so desired, and it would cause no harm to himself. When he is angry his eyes crackle kind of like lightening.
Hair Color: Soto's hair is about shoulder length, but can be illustrated a little shorter than that to more accurately follow the official artwork of the shop artist, Ivynian. He likes to tie things in his hair for 'keeping safe' like small keys, coins, or anything that is small and otherwise shiny. His hair is a slightly lighter shade of green than his skin. The front part of his hair which frames his face is an even lighter shade of green than the rest of his hair.
Key Features: He has a puppy dog tail and crazyawesome wisp eyes! His lips are also a dark blue/black. For general inspiration, Ivy has stated that he is more or less supposed to be the humanoid embodiment of a lion dog (koma inu or a fu dog essentially) that guards tombs.
Clothing Style: He haaaates wearing clothes! He typically only wears a loin cloth. He blatantly refuses to wear shoes, though if he were made to wear shoes they would probably be sandals or something geta-like that would make fun noises when he walks. (But then he'd get annoyed and throw them off as it would make being sneaky very difficult if everyone could hear him walking around.) If made to wear pants, he would likely only wear hakama. He would likely never wear a shirt, and if he did it would end up torn up rather quickly or would be otherwise ruined when he goes es'ploring (exploring). He does however very much like jewelry, keys, necklaces, coins, and anything shiny that he might be able to hide away.
Character Relations: Nergal - Father; adores, but torments because he can.
Echo - Mother; loves her beyond all reason.
Lacrymosa - Sister; loves her beyond all reason.
Akakios - Baby Brother; adores, but torments because he can.
Shima - Puppy (servant); adores and goes on adventures with. A shapeshifter, usually holds the form of a large, black wolf.

Reference Links: [official art] [awesome sprite w/ his siblings] [soto sprite by himself] [he luvs cookies this much] [kidlets again] [badass ivy sketch] [main port] [angry port oh mai] [original port w/ short hair] [which started out as a crayon sketch]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deity Name: Tajnevaki
Domain & Title: Mystery, the Cardinal Conundrum
Player: Eftemie
Personality: Taj is a silent god, having lost his voice during the metaplot for his own reasons. He is playful, but intelligent and does things for his own reasons, most of which he seldom if ever explains. Cryptic riddles are usually the only way he speaks. To do otherwise is exceedingly hard for him though he will focus to do so for a close friend if needed. Taj has an oddity collection where one would find a jar of eyeballs, a vial of poison, and many other excentrique things that have some air of mystery about them.
Eye Color: Green at the moment, but the pupil is slit like a feline's because Taj is in morph stage
Hair Color: Long, usually pulled back, his host's hair was red, but is slowly turning indigo
Key Features: The marking on his face. It is the physical sign of his silence. His wings, and tail.
Clothing Style: Taj likes the old formal clothing with jackets or even the newer silk shirts and jackets, mandarin style in darker teals, blues, violets, indigos even if patterned, but he never wears shoes as his feet will be feline like and clawed and his pants are usually a looser style but he does dress well.
Character Relations: Karaskis - the goddess of fire is his lover. Her host was also his host's lover, so very meaningful relationship
Saljin - A cursed elven shapeshifter and best friend of both Taj's host and himself.
Excentrique & Pretzel - Pretzel is bound to the staff the aoide carries.
Arctang - god of Numbers, were friends before the fading and even closer now
Lisana - thinks of her as a little sister
Puck - -has become a close friend to Mystery
Oni & Shadow Fiend minis - Taj protects them so he is quite often found surrounded by them as they serve him. Restaminthrybal is one half of his labyrinth master and important.
Madrigal Araven - no images but he is Taj's son via his host and about 8 months old with red hair and green eyes, 3/4 elven

Reference Links: [Saljin] [Taj large port] [Tajnevaki] [Puck] [Pretzel] [Excentrique] [Restaminthrybal] [Oni (Hagenti)] [Oni (Anji)] [Karaskis] [Kara port]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deity/Host Name: Tien
Domain & Title/Host Of: the Commedia Dell'Arte, Goddess of Trickery
Player: mistalina13
Personality: Tien woke after Gehenna with a refreshed sense of self, having learned to deal with the bits and pieces leftover from her fusion with her host. She is a very bright and playful goddess; who finds enjoyment in general mischief, pranks, riddles and puzzles. The Trickster is very confident and sure of herself unless it pertains to matters of the heart then things get a little complicated.
Eye Color: Bright playful green.
Hair Color: Deep orange, shoulder length and wispy haircut.
Key Features: Tien is sometimes described as 'pixie-esque' in appearance. Her body is somewhat thin and toned, she is very agile and flexible. She has pointed ears and small delicate wings.
Clothing Style: Anything from warm rich colors to very deep neutral browns/greys. It varies depending on mood and intention. Her style usually ranges from rogue to swashbuckler type clothes. These links are guidelines only not actual outfits. Her clothes are never cumbersome, they have to allow movement after all you never know when you'll have to high tail it out of somewhere. The other biggie is masks, she is almost always wearing one in some form or another.
Character Relations:
Tian Yue - The Dragon King's host and her host were lovers. Their relationship is a bit uneasy and non romantic (at present at least). He is one of the few she trusts implicitly.
Nergal - He loathes everything Tien stands for. She enjoys pestering him, but is careful not to toe the line too much these days.
Asherah - Tien's first aoide from before the Fading. The catgirl is her right hand man, so to speak. At times its an almost sisterly relationship.
Gul - Another aoide found during Gehenna. She is very patient and quiet, prefering to let her action speak for her.
Kaulu - Tien's familiar, the serpent is always with her or neaby. Though she may not always be seen.

Reference Links: [ Morph Portrait ] [ Morph Art ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Host Name: Idhren Cirince
Host Of: Tilion, Lunar; Chariot of the Darkened Skies
Player: Ithiltari
Personality: Shy and reclusive, Idhren is not comfortable around people unless they are engaging her in one of her passions: books or history. She enjoys teaching, and will often adopt a lecturing tone without meaning to. She gets along well with Tilion, who has also grown fond of the elf. Typically looks like an absent-minded professor, mostly because she is. When not looking wistful or bemused, Idhren tends to be animated and frequently uses hand gestures to elaborate on her words.
Eye Color: Jade green
Hair Color: Shoulder length blonde hair; tends to keep loose or in a messy bun/ponytail, to keep it from failling over her shoulders.
Key Features: Pointy ears; Tilion's gem/rock is set into the upper left arm, near the shoulder.
Clothing Style: Simple dresses in monochromatic colors; things that can be worn easily and wear well. Idhren spent a lot of her time prior in libraries or classrooms, and never developed a taste for fancier outfits.
Character Relations: Temis - Aoide
Cynthia - Chime Spirit; companion and servant

Reference Links: Gem; Fullbody; Headshot; Headshot

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deity: Una
Domain & Title: River. the Maiandros Riparia
Player: Cinderfae
Personality: Una is a cheerful curious child that has a tendancy to adopt whatever wayward creature comes her way. She enjoys playing and speaking to others at times she shows strange bursts of wisdom far above her apparent years.
Eye Color: Aqua
Hair Color: Snowy white usually in waves - sometimes wears flowers or headbands
Key Features: Nothing particular as long as you follow basic character design.
Clothing Style: Nudist - Una wears the least amount of clothing or none if possible, most often she wears a wrap and a small top and nothing else. Getting her into a full dress is very rare.
Character Relations: Kaelin - Father
Nixie - Twin Sister
Yaxha - Mortal caretaker
Xun Jiang - Good for dragon rides.

Reference Links: Una - Cert Coppertone Una :3 Older looking Una (usually she should be drawn as a child) Una and Fishies

Kaelin Nixie Yaxha

Please link us!

[url=http://tinyurl.com/edelrequest][img]http://zero.ithiltari.com/edelrequest/minibanner.png[/img][/url]

Links Out:

Spirit Dreams Inside
Let Me Show You My Love God

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff