Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should I livestream the commissions?

Yes 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 15 ]
No 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 65 66 67 > >>

User Image

CROSSROAD

Welcome to CROSSROAD, an experimental bribe shop.
I, mimeechan, will be your hostess tonight. As hostess, I
am offering my cheap art skills in exchange for everything you
own
a small fee.

I am looking for Gaians who are willing to lend me their OCs and/or
avatar as test subjects so I can paint pretty pictures of them, much
like the ones you see in the samples below.

Please enjoy your stay. Chatters and bumpers are welcome and loved.
If you are ordering, please make sure you've gone through the first page
of this thread. Thank you!

SHOP STATUS:
Hiatus

GENERAL INFO

Please use common sense: follow TOS, don't advertise, don't cause drama, etc.
              Respect me and my art by not taking the images for your own use if it wasn't made for you.
              You grant me permission to display the commissioned image freely in my portfolio/websites/DeviantArt.
              Don't take it personally if I don't choose you. I still love you.
              Remember to save the commissioned images to your computer.
              Real life stuff comes first (RL commissions too ~ note me on DA for these), so please be patient.
              Please describe what you want thoroughly in the order form to minimize editing. All WIPs will be posted in the thread.
              There are no refunds.

SAMPLES

The minimum offer should be 1,000,000g.
                I will choose the bribes based on the character before the offer.
                If you want, you can offer less, but your character must be compelling enough
                for me to pick you. Higher bribes are loved. ♥

I like drawing pretty/badass OCs and avatars. I will most likely decline
                heavy mecha, anthro, pr0n (sexy is fine) and stuff. I am willing
                to do couples if the bribe/characters make me happy enough.

HOW TO

I will determine a time span in which you may post your order. After that time has passed, I will choose the order(s) that I want to do and put those people on the wait-list. After I've completed the images, I will repeat this process.

At certain times I will open auto-slots in which you can get a painting just by offering the item that I'm looking for.

If you are chosen, you should send the trade to me right away. I will not start until you've started the trade. Once I've completed the image, I will upload a watermarked version under "Showcase" and you must complete the trade before I replace it with the clean image. Pick up your painting in this thread. There will be no PMs unless you specify it. ♥

Remember to describe your order thoroughly. I don't want too many revisions.

[size=28][color=#997F46]★ [u]MIMEECHYUU, I CHOOSE YOU! ; U ;[/u] ★[/color][/size]
                [b]Username:[/b]
                [b]Description:[/b] (Describe what you want thoroughly: pose, style, personality, etc.)
                [b]References:[/b] (Insert links to image references.)
                [b]Additional Notes:[/b] (Important stuff, what I should not change, if I should PM the order, etc.)
                [b]Offer:[/b]

WAIT - LIST

☛ Closed

☛ Closed

I will open more slots as I see fit.

SHOWCASE

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

FUN STUFF

• From time to time I will be posting the following graphics. Each of them is worth a certain number of points. To claim the points, you must be the first one to quote it. Once you've accumulated enough points, you can order stuff from me! Yay!
                User Image is worth one point.

User Image is worth two points.

User Image is worth three points.

5 POINTS will get you a chibi doodle and I don't have examples of these.
                20 POINTS will get you a black and white speed paint, much like this one.
                50 POINTS will get you a painted bust shot or a painted chibi.
                100 POINTS will get you a painted half-body.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHALE ROCKET - 4 points
            sleepypandie - 7 points
            Rayout Aliya - 2 points
            ChrashXM - 4 points
            xXAce_PlayerXx - 9 points

Link exchanges are welcome. Please post in the thread if you would like to exchange links with me. I will only accept 200 x 40 banners though.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.63774757]
[img]http://tinyurl.com/234y33q[/img][/url]

User Image__User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.__User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image__User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.__User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas