Welcome to Gaia! ::

★★ PASTEL STARS
TABTABTABTAcustom && premade pixel dolls

ANNOUNCEMENTS

6.25.10 OPENED
0.00.00 Information here!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Level Ichigo, do not steal him please ;_;
★★ THINGS YOU WANT TO KNOW

FAQ/RULES

number one First of all, please do NOT steal my art, do not steal it if you find it somewhere in somebody's journal, signature, profile.. Whatever. I don't want you stealing the samples either. Do not post these pixels in ANY other site other than Gaiaonline.
number two Please read Gaia's TOS, if you don't know what that is, TOS stands for "Terms of Service", the link can be found in the bottom links on the bottom of the page. I know this is quiet of a "duh", but some people might not know.
number three Please respect others, even though your here for trouble or whatever. Can you please consider other's feelings? Also, please DO not stretch the page, it really bothers me. =_=;;

HOW TO ORDER

number one Please fill out the order form, triple check this to make sure your filled this out accurately and correctly before you post it. Make sure if you want to order a custom, fill out the custom form, if you want a premade, make sure you fill out the premade form.
number two After you checked your order form a billion times, send trade if you are ordering a premade with the page number. If you are ordering a custom, wait for me to accept your order before you send trade. I am an EXTREMELY picky person when it comes to drawing, so please don't take it personally if I reject your request.
number three If it's a premade order, wait for me to accept trade, once I do, you confirm the trade for the second time. I get the money, and you get the premade pixel you've ordered. If it's a custom, then send trade once you are accepted, and wait for me to finish. Accept trade once I send the doll.
★★ PREMADES

All premades are animated, and are fully colored. Each premade costs 200g

BLEACH

Ichigo

[align=center][size=24][color=#ff7847]★★[/color][color=#ff7847][b] HEY I WANT A PREMADE[/b][/color][/size]
[color=#d49b7d][b][color=white]TABTABTABTA[/color][size=7]custom && premade pixel dolls[/size][/b][/color][/align]

[color=#d49b7d][COLOR=#ff7847]username[/color]
[color=#ff7847]animes[/color] the characters/dolls you want to order, what anime are they in?
[color=#ff7847]characters[/color] what characters?
[color=#ff7847]total[/color][/color][/color][/size]
★★ RESERVED
★★ CUSTOM

User Image

PLEASE DO NOT STEAL THE SAMPLE D8
=u=; I'm not exactly sure how to make an intro of this. But this is the Custom section, were you can get custom pixel dolls. Now, I'm pretty busy with IRL commisions, and other stuff. I like to do stuff that aren't drawing related also. So it will take me a LONG time to complete your order depending on my mood. Bribe me for a custom, nothing lower than 75k. Well, you can try bribing under 75k, but there is a 99% you'd get rejected. Anyways, please fill out the form correct, and make sure the slots are opened before you think about even placing an order. By the way, the samples are the premade. I currently don't have much samples right now.. So yeah.

Faces Skin tones
BASE WAS MADE 100% BY ME. DO NOT STEAL.

Faces 1-3 are male faces, faces 4-6 are female.
Skin tone 1 is average, skin tone 2 is peach, skin tone 3 is chocolate.
In the order form, please use the numbers.

SLOTS

number one open
number two Super bribe

[align=center][size=24][color=#ff7847]★★[/color][color=#ff7847][b] HEY I WANT A CUSTOM[/b][/color][/size]
[color=#d49b7d][b][color=white]TABTABTABTA[/color][size=7]custom && premade pixel dolls[/size][/b][/color][/align]

[color=#d49b7d][COLOR=#ff7847]username[/color]
[COLOR=#ff7847]skintone[/color]
[COLOR=#ff7847]face[/color]
[COLOR=#ff7847]reference[/color]
[COLOR=#ff7847]bribe[/color][/color]
★★ CUSTOMERS

PREMADES
* = one doll

Ryna27*
PRINCE KUMA*
Forsakinz*
Dhez*
★★ RESERVED
★★ LINKS OUT&IN

Give me a PM or Post your link in the thread if you want to trade links,
make sure you already have me linked in your shop. ^u^b;

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.62594449/][img]http://i47.tinypic.com/2cz4u48.png[/img][/url]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

★★ RESERVED
★★ RESERVED
★★ RESERVED
★★ RESERVED
★★ RESERVED
★★ RESERVED