Total Votes:[ 101 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 121 122 123 > >> >>> »|

Truthful Seeker

User Image
User Image

shop status :: hiatus // open // closed

Hello! (: welcome to simple smiles! please enjoy your stay,
don't be afraid to drop by with a simple 'hi or even make a order~ C:
school has started for me, n' i'm still trying to ajust Dx so i don't think i'll be making
any new items soon > < , yay, the back to school event is finally here! [ although it sucks D: ]
but still check it out if u want x3 please don't forget to read the rules + how to order ! >3

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXVOTE THUMBS UP FOR SIMPLE SMILES!

*you see a stand outside of the shop with a bunch of yummy looking green island drinks
plz post if you decide to take, & remember to save it to your own server~! C:

User Image

-----------------------------------thanks for visiting!-----------------------------------

Truthful Seeker

❀❀❀Rules + Updates! :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES --- plz read the rules!

[001.] Follow gaia TOS.
            [002.] Always post the orderform in thread.
            [003.] Do not steal anything from the shop.
            [004.] Don't edit the product or claim it was made by you.
            [005.] Please only use my art in Gaia.

updates ---

8 / 7 / 10 ❀ new custom milk cartons in the customs section! > w< + a new layout again!

Truthful Seeker

❀❀❀Specials + Limiteds :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*all specials & limiteds are only in the shop for a limited amount of time! so get them while you can! ;D

* none at the moment, ; A ; come back later ;D

Truthful Seeker

❀❀❀Simple Cafe! :D

*a yummy smell drifts across the shop and you wonder where its coming from... welcome to the cafe section of simple smiles!

User Image
            "Milk Cartons" [95g EA // 475g Set]
            mini milk cartons that come in different flavors, even the odd flavors are good! x3
            available in :: chocolate, melon, orange, original, & strawberry.
            User Image
            "cube candies" [95g EA // 665g Set]
            cube candies that come in different flavors, on top of that, is a freshness of minty leaves. C:
            available in :: peach, lime, green tea, mint, strawberry, mango, & grape.

User Image
            "animal donuts" [100g EA // 800g Set]
            donuts that were baked to look like bears & bunnies, also frosted with different flavors!
            available in :: mint bun, orange bun, peach bun, grape bun, lime bear, caramel bear, strawberry bear, & peach bear.

User Image
            "icecream cones" [150g EA // 800g Set]
            fresh icecream cones made from ____! 8D perfect for sunny afternoons x3
            available in :: bear,piggy,bunny,neapolitan,orange sherbet,strawberry,chocolate, & mint.

Truthful Seeker

❀❀❀Trinkets + Toys! :D

* you were walking past a shelf, and suddenly, you see the world's most awesome sign that says "come get your toys n' trinkets here!", welcome to the trinkets & toys section!

User Image
            "teddy bears" [100g EA // 600g Set]
            cute little teddy bears that come in different colors! :'D
            available in :: orange, brown, red, purlple, blue, & green.
            User Image
            "plushies" [150g EA // 900g Set]
            cuddly plushable plushies!
            available in :: brown bunny, white bunny, blue elephant, grey elephant, panda, & pooh bear.
            User Image
            "solar stickers" [95g EA // 380g Set]
            awesome stickers that represent the universe 8D
            available in :: sun, star, moon, & earth.

Truthful Seeker

❀❀❀Premade Dolls! :D

* everyone rushes by you, yelling, "the premade dollies are here!", welcome to the premade dollies section!
            * pixel doll bases were made by kawaiihannah.

User ImageUser Image
            "random dollie" [300g EA // 500g for all << save 100g]
            premade dollies that have random weird names! xD
            available in :: lady cake, & lady aqua.

Truthful Seeker

❀❀❀Buildable! :D

coming soon! Have any suggestions of what kind
            of buildable i should make ? ^ u^

Truthful Seeker

❀❀❀Customs! :D

* this is the place where you can get customs made just for you!
            p.s. custom pixel dolls will be out of the shop for a little while. ninja

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"custom milk" [600g EA]
            you're very own milk with your very own avi/username/message! in 3 different flavors! > w<
            available bases :: strawberry, chocolate, + original.

orderform :: custom milks --- copy & paste!

[color=#EE5C42][size=24][b]❀❀❀ordering a custom milk![/b][/size][/color]
            [color=#8B4500][size=11]username ::
            milkcarton base :: [strawberry,chocolate, or original]
            referance image :: [avi or dream avi, must have one!]
            message/word on carton :: [no longer than 6-7 letters]
            tip? (optional) ::
            grand total ::[/size][/color]

Truthful Seeker

❀❀❀Contests + Events! :D

* the speakers boomed and, a loud voice said,"attention shoppers, we are holding a special event/contest, we hope you'll join us heart "
            click here for the past event items.

---- none at the moment //

Truthful Seeker

❀❀❀orderform! :D

* ready to go already? just fill out the orderform & post it in the shop. don't forget to read the how to order post!

PLZ READ ME! How to order ::

001. Look through the shop & decide what you want.
            002. Fill out the orderform correctly & post it in the thread.
            003. Send trade to xsakura-kyandiiX with the correct page number.
            004. We accept trades.
            005. i'll send you your order~! Enjoy your item! O3O

orderform :: copy & paste

[align=center][b][size=24][color=#EE5C42]❀❀order[color=#8B4500]up[/color] please![/size][/b][/color]
            [color=grey]--------------------------------------------------------[/color]
            [size=11][color=#8B4500]username :: [recipient]
            limiteds & specials ::
            cafe ::
            trinkets & toys ::
            premade dollies::
            tips :: [optional!]
            total ::
            anything else? ::[/color][/size]
            [color=grey]--------------------------------------------------------[/color]
            [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][b][size=24][color=#EE5C42]thank[color=#8B4500]you[/color]❤![/size][/b][/align]

tip any amount of gold to get this sheep! ;D
            User Image

Truthful Seeker

❀❀❀Costumers! :D

plz let me know if you changed your username, or if i didn't put you here.

* = tipped
            underlined = returning costumer
            bolded = ordered an custom [doll/milk]

Im_Secretly_A_Ninja* // miidniight - rainbow* // X-SeductiveOutcast-X* // DEM0NiCAL** // Mocha Snaps** // _ ch0pstik _* // Dhez** // User444555** // I 8 Sum Pi** // xX iShinpeiRabbit Xx* // MiyumeXD* // iChocoAngel** // xXxsparklefairyxXx* // ink4ndblood* // Panda Dara** // Ms Sin* // x_cupcakez_x*** // HKpanda*** // coyote cupcakes* // Fayt_of_Redemption* // Little Hatsuko**** // Evergreen Willow* // xSako_Chanx* // Soulbraker_Carlos*// Ingou** // PuppyLuver96* // lucystar** // Sylimidee // Schwartzed* // BabyDucklingLove* // Contumelious* // YeSung_SecretAdmirer* // faybel* // x-iiRawrasaur-x* // evilcupcake4* // Sandrock04* // sadiegirl01** // smartass_himitsu* // r0ckhottie V2 // ii-RaWr-PiKaChU-ii** // SweetieHearty // -Beckkiee** // b r e e b r e e bunny x 3* // SparkliesSkies* // AkaMidori* // Ruthfully* // t w o n g x* // Erykus // Shann02* // JaeMingWoo* // Lily_Spiral* // x-iihoneyboo-x* // Checkered-Pandabear-x* // oCloud* // nicoleeeeex3** // D3VIL COOK3H* // FaaaLaLaLax3* // amazing flying apples* // ViviaDay* // xX-Cookie-Xx-13* // Miss Squiggly* // Orange_Caramel* // AznPlastic* // II CherryOak II* // WasabiBby* // gingyy* // Professor Oreo* // DedaDedax** // L i d o S h i n e K i d o* // cupcake thug // 0Autumn_Flower0* // IssaLovesPeople* // propertyofpanda* // iGummiesaur // RapidSilver* // Dohco //
            Serafeen* // MakeAWish_LiveItUp // My Beautiful Hangover* // Noob R Us* // Cutiexamiie //

Truthful Seeker

❀❀❀Suggestions! :D

*Have a suggestions? post it in the shop ;D

premade doll suggestions---

*Kingdom Hearts
            *Katekyo Hitman Reborn
            *Cardcaptor Sakura
            *Toradora
            *Kamichama Karin / chu
            *Mirumo de pon
            *Naruto
            *Death Note
            *VOCALOID
            *disney princesses
            *Yumeiro Patissiere
            *celebrities

other suggestions---
            *flowers with message cards
            *gift baskets
            *balloons

Truthful Seeker

Truthful Seeker

❀❀❀Linkage! :D

* i hope you'll swap links with me! just post it in the thread if you want to, i will only accept 88 x 31 banners.

Links in
            ----------------------------------------------
            User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/simple-smiles-do-not-post-yet/t.60441059_1/#15]
            [img]http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab242/sakura--46/simple smiles/tinybanner.png[/img][/url]

Links out
            ----------------------------------------------

User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. sushii catss User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
            User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
            User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Truthful Seeker

[❀] SIMPLE SMILES is now OPEN! :D
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff