Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
☼ ○ Kitsune's Alchemy ○ ☼

Status→...[ Closed! Dead! ]

..........'allo, and welcome to Kitsune's Alchemy! : D Th'name's Croon, and I'm the resident artist in this'ere thread.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've been drawing for several years, and recently returned to Gaia and decided to re-open a shop! I enjoy fiddling around with dry and digital media, and occasionally dabble at painting and ink. This shop is t'help me get my greedy little paws on s'more of our lovely pixels and work on getting back into the habit of drawing.

..........•Announcements•

......................•June 28, 2010...Frankenstein! Added an experimental slot. : D.
......................•June 26, 2010...Reopened! God damn famestar hero.
......................•June 21, 2010...Hiatus! Taking a breather, will reopen later.
......................•June 7, 2010...Opening! Tentative prices added. : D

...............[ Intro/Announcements ]...[ Rules ]...[ Examples/Prices ]...[ Form/Slots ]...[ Affiliates ]

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
○ Here Be Dragons. ○

..........•The Rules!•

......................•Be Polite.

......................•Not necessarily first-come, first served! If I'm uninspired or plain down uninterested, them's the breaks.

......................•Pay for your art! You send trade, I send watermarked art when it's completed, you accept trade, I send clean version. Capisce?

......................•If life comes up and suddenly you'll be gone on a journey of self discovery for three months? Let me know! We'll discuss whether or not you wish to cancel and get things all squared away.

......................•Like seeing your characters in new outfits, or giving me free rein to embellish more details from your tiny pixel avatar? Tell me that in the form.

......................•Include any death-defyingly important details in the form. The only thing I'm willing to change about the drawing after sending you the watermarked version is the coloring on any specific item, unless HIGHLY BRIBED or it's a small and easy line change.

......................•Yarrrh! This rule be here merely to take up space and give you the password. If you've read these rules, please copy-paste "Aye aye, Cap'n!" after your username in the order form, quotation marks included.

......................•Feel free to be friendly! I enjoy chatting with folks. However, don't be upset if I'm online and don't respond immediately! I can be a bit of a spacecase sometimes. xD

...............[ Intro/Announcements ]...[ Rules ]...[ Examples/Prices ]...[ Form/Slots ]...[ Affiliates ]

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
○ See No Evil. ○

..........•Emoticon Set Samples•

....................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

..........•Chibi Samples•

....................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show...........User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show...........User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

..........•Non-Chibi Samples•

....................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show...........User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show...........User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show...........User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

..........For Non-chibi, choose Bustshot, Waist-up, or Fullbody.

..........•Prices•

......................Emoticon Sets: 100k for the first emotion + 50k each for the others

......................Chibis: 200k

......................Non-chibis: 450k Waist-Ups. (Pricex2 for couples, bribes for fullbodies; will no longer be offering headshots.)

My wishlist can be viewed on my profile. (It's pretty extensive, and if you wish to offer an item but don't have any of those, I prefer Evolving, Cash, SOME Events, and Collectables. No Gold Shop items, please).

..........I PREFER (but will not limit offers to) earlier-gen EIs, and I'll base the price off of the current MP price.

..........!!!...I will NOT currently be accepting art trades. I need to finish creating detailed refs for some characters before doing so. The art trade slot will open (for any poor fool that's interested) after I've set up a steady request thread.
..........This is not to say that I don't enjoy receiving gift art! If you are so inspired, please, draw away! *A* <3

......................Experimentals: Bribe me! Depending on the subject, may try vector, lineless, chibi or non-chibi, whatever! We'll see. 8D (You get to be my frankenstein. Sezzy, yes?)

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
○ Take Out Your #2 Pencils, Please. ○

..........•Form•

[color=white]...[/color][color=darkturquoise][size=18][b]Transmutin' Gluten![/b][/size][/color]
○-------------------------○
•Username:

•Style: (Emoticon Set, Chibi, Non-Chibi [choose Headshot, Waist-up, Fullbody])

•Emoticon Extras: Only for those ordering Emoticons. Include total number of emoticons and which emotions you wish to order.

•Reference:

•Bribe:

•Extra:

..........•Slots•

......................◄ Slot 1 ►...Madame Cosette

......................◄ Slot 2 ►...Dr Alude

......................◄ Experimental!!! ►...Open!

..........•Art Trade•

......................◄ ° ►...[ CLOSED ]

......................Friends often get auto-slots. Sneaky shoprule! Special reserved slots:
......................◄ ° ►...Nox Fortunae (waiting for refs)
......................◄ ° ►...Twi (waiting for refs)

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
○ Dissociative Identity Disorder. ○

..........•Links In•

..........Delete the three ◙ for the code to work.

[url◙=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.61692583_1/][img◙]http://i49.tinypic.com/15rcs3s.jpg[/img][◙/url]

..........•Links Out•

User Image..........User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show...........User Image

User Image..........User Image..........User Image

User Image..........User Image..........

..........Wanna be affiliates? Grab my code and drop me a PM/post in the thread and I'll add you to the collection! : D

(Note: no longer accepting guild banner trades. Shops and Requests only, please! Also, please include an affil section in your thread if you want me to add you. A trade is a "trade" for a reason!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff