Fish

+ 1 100.0% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

User Image

Welcome to Blue Fish. We are OPEN!
    Feel free to order and post!

EVENT: トロール | G O F I S H
    Win a free image map! Check the last post on this page for more details.

青魚XUser Image
I M G M A P S

⇝ An image map is an image that links to many different websites instead of just one! (pretty nifty, eh?)
    ⇝ These are most commonly used for signatures.
    ⇝ Click here to see previous orders for more ideas!

Working Sample - click away!
    User Image

S T E P O N E: THE TITLE

⇝ Most commonly, the title is your username. In the sample above the username "akamidori" and two symbols(the stars) are the title. But, the title could be anything! "DINOS ARE FUN" "OMG LOLCAT!" and "I LIKE PIE!" are examples of other possible titles. (click here for some symbols you can use in your title)
      ⇝ When choosing a color for your title, black or white looks best most of the time. If you want to use a different color, please provide a HTML notation or a HEX # for the color. (ex. #ABC123) If you give a vague description, such as "pink" it could come out like this or this or this.
      Here's a link to a good source for color codes : link
      ⇝ Choosing the text font. Here's some samples for choosing a text font : link

S T E P T W O: BUTTONS

⇝ The first 3 buttons are free, after that each extra button is 10g.
    ⇝ There is a maximum amount of ten buttons.

[ U R L ]
      ⇝ Where do you want your buttons to link to? It can link to virtually anywhere : your facebook, your profile page, your toybox, a game that you like, a funny picture or a website you frequently visit.
      [ I M G ]
      ⇝ All imgmaps buttons consist of a tiny 30x30 pixel img. You can choose to provide the image, or you can pay 25g per button for me to make you them. In the sample above, I made both the pencil and star. *Please do not request pictures that you do not have the right to edit. I will not take any responsibility for images that are requested.*
      ⇝ You can also choose to have a button be a gaian item(handy for quest thread buttons). This is absolutely free, but you must specify which item you would like. For example, a "Glomp Me Sign" would look like this : link. It's just the item detail for the item you requested.

⇝ NEED MORE HELP? Click here for a simple explanation of what a button image is : link

S T E P T H R E E: THE BACKGROUND IMAGE

⇝ Background images can be provided (they must be 200x100 pixels D:<), or you can choose a premade background, all of which can be seen : here

S T E P F O U R: BORDERS

⇝ There are two borders in each imgmap: the border around the entire imgmap, and all the borders around each button. All button borders will be the same! (unless bribed)
      ⇝ There are three kinds of borders to choose from: light(used in the sample above), dark, and none!
      ⇝ Button border colors should usually correspond with the color of your title. Like in the example above, the button borders and title are both white. On the other hand, your main border should go well with your background. In the example above, black was chosen to be the main border color.

S T E P F I V E: EXTRAS

⇝ See the cute longcats in the example? Wouldn't it be cool to have those on your imgmap? Well, you can!

青魚XUser Image
P R I C I N G

I M G M A P S ⇝ 4000g

Custom made buttons ⇝ 25g/each
      Extra buttons ⇝ 10g/each

Updating links ⇝ 200g/each
      Changing a button ⇝ 200g/each

青魚XUser Image
O R D E R F O R M

⇝ D: The code looks rather large, doesn't it? It is, just take your time filling it out, and make sure you delete the parentheses and their contents.

imgmap
    [size=11][color=#107FC9][b][u]I • W A N T • A N • I M G M A P[/u][/b][/color]

[list][color=#34BEDA][color=#107FC9][b]S T E P O N E[/b][/color][list]
    ⇝ Title:
    ⇝ Title Color:
    ⇝ Text Font:
    [/list][color=#107FC9][b]S T E P T W O[/b][/color][list]
    ⇝ BUTTON #1: (provide img url or description - url of link)
    ⇝ BUTTON #2: (provide img url or description - url of link)
    ⇝ BUTTON #3: (provide img url or description - url of link)
    (add more as necessary)
    [/list][color=#107FC9][b]S T E P T H R E E[/b][/color][list]
    ⇝ Provided Image URL: (must be 200x100 pixels)
    OR
    ⇝ Name of premade background:
    [/list][color=#107FC9][b]S T E P F O U R[/b][/color][list]
    ⇝ Button Border Color: (black, white, or provided HEX#)
    ⇝ Button Border Type: (none, light, dark)
    ⇝ Main Border Color: (black, white, or provided HEX#)
    ⇝ Main Border Type: (none, light, dark)
    [/list][color=#107FC9][b]T O T A L[/b][/color]: 4000g
    [color=#107FC9][b]E X T R A C O S T S[/b][/color]:
    [color=#107FC9][b]T I P ?[/b][/color]:
    [color=#107FC9][b][u]G R A N D T O T A L[/u][/b]:

青魚XUser Image
H O W T O O R D E R

1. Carefully fill out an order form and post it in the thread.
    2. Send a trade to AoiKoi for the correct total. Include the page number that your order form is on in the trade title.

⇝ Once you have completed these two steps I will begin working on your order. When I am finished, I will PM you with the image for your image map. This is so if I made a mistake you can point it out, and I will fix it. *Make sure your PM's are set to public. To make sure go to My Gaia > Account Settings > Recieve PMs > click "Yes" > at the bottom of the page click "Save All Changes"

3. I will accept the trade once you have approved the image.
    4. You accept the trade.
    5. I will send you the code for your imgmap in a PM.

:D Everyone is happy!

青魚XUser Image
L I N K S I N

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.61520257][IMG]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh176/theredlizard/Gaia/fishbanner.png[/IMG][/url]

L I N K S O U T

User Image | User Image | User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- |

青魚XUser Image
C R E D I T S A N D C O P Y R I G H T S

⇝ Shop theme was made by "AkaMidori".
    ⇝ AkaMidori is the owner of this shop.
    ⇝ All premade back ground images are copyrighted Gaia 2003.

青魚XUser Image
青魚XUser Image

[align=center][color=#34BEDA][size=11][imgleft]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh176/theredlizard/Gaia/fish.png[/imgleft]
Here's your complete and working imgmap! Copy the code and post it anywhere you would like!

[i][/i]

Thank you for ordering at [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.61520257]青魚BLUE FISH[/url]~[imgright]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh176/theredlizard/Gaia/fish.png[/imgright][/size][/color][/align]
トロールXUser Image

W I N N E R S P R I Z E

One free image map! This includes all extra button expenses and extras. When redeeming this prize, fill out an order form and put "Winner's prize" for the total and grand total.

H O W T O P L A Y " G O F I S H "

1. Click the "Reply" button at the top or bottom of this screen.

2. Post this code in the reply box: [color=#34BEDA][size=40]トロール[color=white]X[/color][/size][img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh176/theredlizard/Gaia/fish.png[/img]

3. To the right of the reply box, change the "Post Action" to Roll Dice.

4. Change the "Die size" to 12 sides, and type '1' in the box next to "#of dice".

5. Click the submit button!

6. You rolled the winning number? Awesome! Send a PM to 'AoiKoi' with the title: GO FISH! Include in your PM the details of the prize and the page number of your winning post.

7. You lost? D: Keep trying! You can roll as many times as you'd like, but you can only win once!

H O W T O W I N

To win "go fish", you must roll the number below:

R U L E S

1. Each player can only win once.
    2. If a player is found using two accounts to win twice, the player is disqualified and any prizes won will be revoked.
    3. The winning number can change at anytime.
    4. Prizes must be redeemed properly. If they are not redeemed properly, there is a chance you will not receive your prize.
    5. It is the players responsibility to know the rules and how to play "go fish".
    6. Players can roll as many times as they would like.
    7. These rules are subject to change at any time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff