Welcome to Gaia! ::

2013 visitor count

+1 1 100.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 > >>

User Image

News:
8/22/11: Got new templates from the awesome Brittlebear! For cert or template updates, please go Here!

User Image

The story of the Thyzols starts a long time ago in a elvish forest.
Thyzols were thought to be mythical creatures that live deep in that forest but no one had seen them.. only elvish tales remained. One day a group of explorers stumbled through the deepest parts of that forest, thay had been trying to get out of it for days now, lost and bewildered.
One of the explorers stumbled and fell down a chasm, she screamed as she fell and was lost to sight of teh rest of the troup.
"Are you alright?" one of her fellow troup members called down the gap "Can you get out? we can't see a way down!"
"Yes!" a weak voice called up "I landed in something soft down here, but its dark.. wait .. there, a light, over here.. maybe I can get out.."
that explorer did find her way out.. out into a feild of Thyzol, a secluded and secure vally in the forest. The glow had come from these creatures horns.
Strangely the creatures were tame seaming and unafraid of humanoids, Thyzols were taken back to civilization where it was found thay were both loyal and friendly to humans as long as thay were babys or youths to start, if adult thay would soon run away to ther forest home.
Our breed is the captive type, each one raised in captivity. Now through much study it was found there horns had great magic, each with a talent of its own. Thyzols make exelent companions if treated well and can even gain great status if raised ina group.. some even absorbe magic to such a degree thay gain an ancient statius.
What tallents and what magic will your Thyzol hold?

The Guild
User Image

* Do not steal, edit, or otherwise alter these images if you don't work for us . Doing so will result in an immediate (and permanent) blacklisting and a report to a moderator.

* NO COMPLAINING or whining or begging. Emotional tactics are a big no no.

* Feel free to RP in this thread but please keep it PG-13 . It's good for bumpage. I may be adding a rp thread or guild at a later date.

* If you are blacklisted for harassment or ill-treatment of Sangotaijiya or the staff, whether in the shop or msn, aim, Pm etc or any other reason your pet is considered deceased. It can no longer be rped or breed unless you discuss with me about giving said pet/s to another user or adopt out to someone in the shop for free

* DO NOT fight in this thread. If you do, the person who started it will be immediately Grey-listed. Then if it is continued Black-listed and they will relinquish any claim to all Thyzols they may own, without refund. This is done at my discretion; If it's not a bad fight then nothing will happen.

* DO NOT harrass or hound other owners whether it be in the thread or on aim, msn etc. If proof is provided and received with a complaint, you can be grey-listed or Black-listed/banned.

* Do not lie to Sangotaijiya, or to the staff.

* We don't mind people being away as we all have RL issues but we like to know. Please Let us know if your gone for a while.

* There are No refunds, sorry.

* Anyone blacklisted will have they're Thyzols considered deceased

RP isn't mandatory, but in order for your pet to grow, you do need to atleast post every so often for your pet to grow. Posting emoticons and bump doesn't count

Rule ideas borrowed from the Yumahou shop. Thanks Mialee ^^

User Image

~ Do not try to claim a Thyzol untill I have posted GO! in large red letters!

~ No telling others not to try for one! (jokingly is alright, but if i get a serious vibe, you will not be allowed to participate in that fs or possibly blacklisted)

~ No editing Posts! This will result in greylisting, and if it is a repeated offence, blacklisting. WE CAN TELL!

~ Post Clearly which creature you are trying for! Not "I want the male one." saying "I want the blue and green male" is fine, but the number would be better.

~ One creature per post please! You are allowed to try for a friend, but you would have to post a 2nd time for that other creature!

~ You can get a 2nd one for yourself ONLY if an hour has passed and there is one or more remaining.

~ All naming info posted in the thread will be ignored, as will any requests for certs if the info is not posted in the naming thread.

~ Once I have confirmed the winners, Send the trade and post names in the Naming thread. Naming info posted in the thread will be ignored.

User Image

~ All thread rules apply!

~ Retracting posts/bids will result in blacklisting! Do not bid money you do not have!

~ Donation items at Mid LD price are accepted along with gold, no pets, sorry.

~ I reserve the right to end an auction early, or with/without a winner if there is: not enough interest, something happens IRL, or I feel that the ending bid isnt enough for the effort I put into the piece.

User Image

~ One winner per 500 tickets sold will be rolled unless stated otherwise.

~ You have 48 hours to post your preference list before it will be re-rolled. If you know you wont be here, post it early or put it in your ticket order post.

User Image

~ RolePlaying is incurraged, NOT a requirement!

~ No god-mod. If I see it you will be warned and put onto the greylist, if it is a repeated offence you will be blacklisted

~ No killing other peoples creatures! I will allow it if i am pmed by BOTH owners if it will be killed off for plot purposes. You will not recieve another one to replace the one killed off unless you buy another and it will not be revived.

~ feel free to make a journal for you creatures and rp there, but the same rules will apply. You must send me the link to your journal and i'll add it to the owners list!
User Image

Normal Females:

User Image

Normal Males:

User Image
User Image

User Image
This is where you will find baby Thyzols all curled up for you to adopt, Give them a good home now.

Opens: TBA

To Buy:
~They are 8k each or this months sealed letter, for Flat sale. All trades go to the colorist .
~ Post the certing info Here after you claim it in the thread
~ Send PMs and Trades to the colorist!

domokun = awaiting trade
heart = Trade complete

Colored by SangoTaijiya:

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Opens: ??, ??th ?.00 pm PST
Ends: ??, ??th ?.00 pm PST

These little ones need new homes, adoptions open at all times.

User Image

User Image

*No Raffle at the moment*

Opens: ??, ??th ?.00 pm PST
Ends: ??, ??th ?.00 pm PST
User Image
Open

Only adults and elders can breed. Adults can breed once a month, Elders can breed twice a month. A nest costs 10k each. You can have 1-3 kits per litter, number chosen at random. An Elder x Elder breeding costs 25k each and has an oportunity to have 1-6 kitsYou may choose to give the babies away for free, but if you choose to auction or raffle them, 25% the profit goes back to the colorist.

SangoTaijiya88:
1. Open
2. Open

User Image
Open

Custom info located Here
Pet trade info located Here
User Image

~Cert Upgrade: 1k (New stary cert upgrade)

Male adult-

*Leather wraps: 200g

Female adult-

*Leather wraps: 200g
*Flower: 50g

More to come

Coming soon: collar charms

Potions-
*Growth Potion: 1k (grows a thyzol up a stage (baby through adult only, will not grow it to an elder) can be used 3 times max)
*Elder Potion: 75k ~Coming Soon
Grows an adult Thyzol to an elder!
User Image

What does the name Thyzol mean?
Thyzol is Foxicorn in elvish, Dark Angel Mialee helped me come up with it ^^

What are Thyzols?
A cross between a fox and a unicorn.

How can I get one?
Check out the Sales post.

How much are they?
Flatsales sell for 5k at this time, price may go up due to the many stages and the time the colorists put into the coloring of the pets, as for auctions there will be a starting bid that will vary

Do you have to RP them?
I would like it if you did, but you don't have to.

What if I won't be able to get on Gaia for awhile?
Then notify me so that I know.

How many can I own?
As many as you want ^^

Do you take items?
No, sorry. Since i have to divide the cost between myself and the colorists i cant accept items, nor do I need them. If you have an item you dont need and want a Thyzol you can always sell it yourself for the money.
User Image
A heart marks those that have become elders.

Owners:

Abby | Female | Jezebel
Aini | Female | Marauder #5
Akio | Male | Astra Jennson
Alrick | Male | Gataki
Alycia | Female | Kalifang
Alzarius | Male | Rage Beat
Amelinda | Female | Lady_Shinigami
Andromeda | Female | BloodyBuffy
Butterfly | Female | Tymiko
Cadoc | Male | Matteo
Canis | Male | Dragoil
Chime | Female | Foxy_Kitsune
Squidgy | Male | Diem
Endymion | Male | Astra Jennson
Faulks | Male | Guy
Faridah | Female | Rage Beat
Farore | Female | Guardian
Faun | Female | Astra Jennson
Gebora | Male | Ilkeegs
Itashi | Male | Arima
Jake | Male | OkiNohinode
Kaoru | Male | Stormbreaker
Spongy | Male | Kerowyn
Keryst | Female | Mia
Kyle | Male | GrnGriff
Kyrii | Female | Iceis Inscent
Liendwell | Male | Angel Yuna-chan
Lupin | Male | Hime
Melody | Guardian of Heaven
Merkley | Male | Sioned
Morlume | Male | Gnatty-Bug
Neptune | Mystical
Nobuo | Male | Lemyn Lyme
Oceanna | Female | The Wolf
Orion | Male | Naiwolf
Recca | Female | Invader
Rella | Female | Musicaloner
Rosemary | Female | Astra Jennson
Rhysii | Male | Enol
Saint | Female | Sioned
Shizuka | Female | Silent Artist
Solis | Male | Dark_Shinigami
Chavelle | Female | Spongy
Toko | Female | Lividie
Syasa | Female | Sasomi
Yoiru | Male | Sasomi
User Image

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/ylosozu][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/3spggzp[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/ylosozu][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/2hy2to[/IMG][/url]

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Shop Owner
SangoTaijiya

Full-time Colorists
SangoTaijiya

Guest Colorists

Template Artist
Brittlebear

Tag Artist
Dragoil

Lineartist
Kitsune_Rei

MRC Report for Thyzols
User Image

User Image

Kitsune_Rei- For doing the lineart

User Image

User Image

JLKFE- For being rude to me in another shop and for threatening to report me to a mod when he had no ground to do it on.
User Image

We actually have fanart!

Naiwolf with Orion- By Naiwolf
Orion- By Naiwolf
User Image

Like this shop? Please rate/comment about us at the Minishop and resource center! Just fill out and post the below form in the thread linked above!

[color=green][b]I LIKE THIS SHOP![/b]
SHOP TITLE: Thyzols
LINK: gaiaonline.com/forum/t.57076523
MRC NUMBER: 37.11
WHY I LIKE THIS SHOP: [Explain your experience. No length limit.] [/color]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items