Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stop to gaze at the moon?

+1 1 100.0% [ 88 ]
Total Votes:[ 88 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 222 223 224 > >> >>> »|

____________________________☆

User Image

Welcome to Moonlit Midnight Dream, my bribe shop.

My name is Tori Lynn, but you can call me Kiru or Mana-chan.
Please read everything on this page if you can. Some things aren't important but I definitely recommend reading the rules section.
I live in the Eastern Time Zone. (EST) So you can look up what our time difference is if you're looking for me.
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my shop and I hope you like what you see : ]
If you want to stick around and chat, I would be thrilled. I love to talk with people :]

ABOUT SLOTS OPENING!
To be announced heart
User Image

Recent Artwork (Not commissioned in this shop)
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

(Click any stars you see!)

♪ - Introduction - ♪ - About the Artist - ♪ - Rules - ♪ - Samples and Prices - ♪ - Item Bribes/ Wishlist - ♪ - Slots/Customers - ♪ - Art Pick up/Gallery - ♪ - Art Trade - ♪ -
- ♪ - News/Updates - ♪ - Links/Affiliates - ♪ - Contests/Freebies - ♪ -

☆____________________________

User Image
My name is Tori Lynn. Call me Tori, please.
I am 20 years old, almost 21.
I do not drink, party, do drugs, or smoke.
I tend to be a little anxious, but please don't mind me.
I like cute things... I like collecting (sea shells, figurines, books, markers, art supplies, stuffed animals, boxes (jewelry etc), and much more)
My favorite animes Include but are not limited to:
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Umineko no Naku Koro ni, Kimi ni Todoke, K-On!, Kyou Kara Maou, Uraboku, Ouran High School host Club, Yami no Matsuei, Kaichou wa Maid-sama!, Bleach, Naruto, Kobato, Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, Wolf's Rain, Gundam, Hakuoki
I have many favorite mangas. A whole bookcase full and I find new ones to read all the time.
I enjoy shows such as:
Law and Order Special Victims Unit, NCIS, House, Criminal Minds, Clean House, Animal Cops, and many cartoon shows.
Favorite animals are Cats and sea critters (Dolphins, Whales, Seals, Walrus, Turtles)
My Birthday is October 4th.
I like to collect art and have many Original Characters for people to draw :3
I love to do Art Trades.
otl.
My personality has changed a LOT in the past few months.
I used to be a more hostile, hot headed, and jumpy kinda girl.
I feel that I have become someone who is reserved... passive... and peaceful person lately.
this be an odd feeling... :3 but I kinda like being this calm...

♪ - Introduction - ♪ - About the Artist - ♪ - Rules - ♪ - Samples and Prices - ♪ - Item Bribes/ Wishlist - ♪ - Slots/Customers - ♪ - Art Pick up/Gallery - ♪ - Art Trade - ♪ -

OBEY the Rules:

This is how Tori does it - ☆60% Character/Avatar___☆40% Bribe/Offer

001: Follow the gaia TOS - We don't wanna get banned now, do we?

002: Please read everything on the front page! This will help you out a lot.

003: Please read my "will do" and "will not do" list before filling out form.

004: Be considerate to me, the Artist:
Please do not argue with me when I decline your request. I am the artist and I have a right to decline.
If you're going to PM me, please be decent about it. No begging for art!
If you cancel the trade, TELL ME because I don't wanna waste my time.
Please do not start fights with me, or anyone else.
DO NOT be rude to me, because you get only ONE chance with me. : )
If I ask you to leave, please leave and do not make a fuss about it.

05: This is not a first come first serve shop. You will get your art!
I will work on big bribes faster than small bribes.
If I like someone's request I might want to do it first over someone else's.
I draw for my friends/repeat customers first!
Also, if a commission is simple (like a headshot) I might do it to get it out of the way!

♥ WHAT__TORI__WILL__DRAW ♥
• Original characters- Provided you give me good samples/description
• Fan art for certain animes- If I approve of the pairing as well. I'm picky
• Avatars- Look in the "Will not draw" and remove items that I will not draw
• Banners- Please ask me specifically for these.
• Sig art- If you want it to fit into your signature, please tell me.
• More than one request- If you want me to draw your avatar 4 times, please tell me.
• Shounen Ai/Yaoi (male and male) Hetro art (male and female) Shoujo ai (girl and girl)
• Backgrounds (I will usually come up with it)
• Violent scenes- Want something bloody and scary? Tell me ò_ó

WHAT__TORI__WILL__NOT__DRAW

• Full Bodies/Knee up and Chibis - These are for auction/temp shops
• Certain Hairstyles- I can not draw extremely short hair, baldness, and a few other hairstyles.
• Anthros/Furries- No. Just no. Don't even try to bribe me. This includes the items that make your avatar half a horse, etc. Seriously, I will not draw it. I will only draw ears, or a tail. I do not like to color skin different colors either :/
Anime/Game/TV series/etc Cross overs - Don't ask! I will NOT draw it. I will not draw NarutoxIchigo or anything like that!
• Mary Sues- Characters you have created as "Original characters" but are placed in the Naruto, Bleach, Twilight, Kingdom Hearts, etc story lines. I will draw them by themselves, but I refuse to draw them with the REAL characters from these story lines. Example, I will not draw your character and Naruto kissing. -_- Just... no.
I will not draw original characters or avatars kissing characters from series either. Example I would not draw myself, Kiru, or my character Hisoke kissing Naruto.
I hope that I explained that well enough.
• Very graphic art/Naughty Bits- Boobies, Penises, v****a, any of that. No extremely amounts of gore.
• Big bulky men or women- Get that crap out of here. I only draw cute stuff.
• Mecha- Can't do it u_u;
Cluttered Avatars- Seriously. If I can't see what your avatar is wearing, take some crap off.

Here are my samples
Also, I have included the lowest amount of pure gold you can bribe me with for each type of art.
Please remember that these are base prices and you're chances of getting a lot are better if you offer more.
But that is not always the case :3 if I like the character more, I am more likely to accept.
I will not raise my prices, but it is always nice to get a higher offer <3

Chibi
Chibis are no longer available in my shop. They will be saved for auctions and temp shops.

Headshot/Flob/Bust

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

CG - 70k
Copic - 60k

Waist Up

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

CG - 120k
Copic - 110k

Full Body
Full Bodies are no longer available in my shop. They will be saved for auctions and temp shops.

For Couples, Please double the price.
For Backgrounds, add some extra gold
I may ask for more gold if the request is very difficult

Please do not suggest poses, I have a hard time with request poses quite often ._.;

[ ☆ B r i b e - S l o t - Items to give me in exchange! ]

These are items I am willing to accept as bribes.

A larger bribe will get you more pieces of artwork.
And if the item is inexpensive you may have to combine it with other items.

I will have 6 bribe slots open. Traditional Art Bribes and Digital Art Bribes.

Art Slave (( I will draw you ANYTHING you want. Multiple pictures depending on price ))
User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Bribes
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Small Bribes ((Combine these))
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

What I have received as payment:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image - Art Slave Bribe from OneUglyFool. Slave as of 6/7/10 (1 out of 4 drawings complete)

First. Let me explain the process of ordering :] Since you are right here looking at this, you will actually notice that I have a special way!
When you fill out the order form you can post it right in the thread.
But I do accept PMs if for some reason you don't want someone to see your order form :]
Once you have posted/PM'd, send the trade with the full amount! :]
I will accept the trade once, to show that I have accepted the order. I might have questions so check the thread again!
Once I have accepted, please accept the trade a second time this way I can finish the trade once I finish the art!
When I finished the artwork I will send you a non-watermarked image and finish the trade right after I have sent the PM
If you are nervous, don't be! Haha, I have several customers under my belt. But if you can't for some reason trust me
I will send a watermarked work in progress of your commission and you can then accept the trade again.

Order Form:
[align=center]
[size=14][color=cornflowerblue]Bribing you![/color][/size]
[size=9]Username: (Your Gaia SN)
Date: (The date you are ordering)
Type of art wanted: (Chibi, Flob, Waist up, Full Body)
Type of Coloring wanted: (Copic or CG)
References: (IMGs or TekTek)
Hair Color/Eye Color: (Please let me know this... because I can't always tell T_T; /colorblind)
I am bribing you with: (Put amount/items here)
Anything else?: (Comments, questions, concerns? Need it by a certain time?)[/size][/align]

Special Slots:
These are for friends who are ordering. (Molly, Shelly, Bryan, Jessica, Evelin(Lisa), Stasi-chan, Sam, other artists I get along well with!)
Friends get a discounted price :3
Also, these are slots for people who have request threads that I have applied to :>
I will open them depending on the offer, and if it is a super high bribe then I will add it to this category.

☆ Friend slots/Special Slots are unlimited! ☆

☆ Digital Art Bribes: ☆

o1. ----

o2. ----

o3. ----

☆ Traditional Art Bribes: ☆

o1. ----

o2. ----

o3. ----

[ - Art Pick up and Past Customers! -]

User Image

Past Customer Gallery:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

order form:

Art Trade Please
[b]User name:[/b] - Put your username here -
[b]Type of art you'd like:[/b] - Chibi (CG,Copic,Sketch,CP,Pixel) Regular (etc etc) -
[b]Original Character or Avatar Art:[/b] - You tell me! -
[b]Reference Picture:[/b] - Reference pictures of what you'd like me to draw. Please provide links, but I also like IMGs stuck right in! -
[b]Examples of your Artwork:[/b] - Please provide links of samples of your art -
[b]YOUR OFFER : )- [/b] - What are you going to give me? (Example: Waist-up CG Couple) -
[b] Estimated time it will take: [/b] -Please tell me when you can have your end of the trade ready. -
[/size][/align]

There are no guarentees that I will accept your art trade request.
I am a little picky, not too bad though.
Try filling out the form if the slots are open.

THE LIST:

1) Sora_Hanaki Avatar couple (Romantic)
2) Evelin7 Couple (Romantic) and Single
3) Roi-Chan Two Waist up Couples
4)
Lilfrizzy
User Image
Oc made few days ago
name Roe
he's serious~
I maybe should draw him up first?

5)
6)

COMPLETED TRADES WITH:
Slvadrgn
Pandiecakes
Shailara
madhatterkyoko
Evelin7

Completed Art Trades by me

[- News/Updates -]

[- These are my Affiliates/Links -]

link me-

200x40 Banner
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/moonlit-midnight-dream-bribe-shop/t.56714581/][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/HisokeGrieve4/200x40kiru.gif[/IMG][/url]

Big Banner-
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/moonlit-midnight-dream-bribe-shop/t.56714581/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/HisokeGrieve4/kirub.png[/img][/url]

links out-

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Request shops

User Image

User Image
Freebie for Aoi ♥

This used to be a request section
but I believe I am going to turn it into a freebie/contest post ; u; heart

Will see in the future!

User Image
Freebie for Chelsbebe ♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas