Of course kitteh! :3 /pets 0.18421052631579 18.4% [ 7 ]
No! You stoopid cat >:D /throws water at kitteh 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 6 ]
Just lurking around OwO 0.65789473684211 65.8% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 > >>

Beloved Fatcat

ⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎ ⒸⓄⓊⓅⓁⒺ ⓇⒺⓆⓊⒺⓈⓉ

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

Welcome all to my art OC request. I'm looking mostly for chibis and people who do couples as well. I welcome all the artist to have a peek and help the kitty out on her wishes, besides my catweed, I want some artsu for me and Spoochie.

I changed it since my boyfriend is coming to England so I wanna surprise him ^^

ⓌⒶⓇⓃⒾⓃⒼ

Kitty is very...but VERY picky, please don't get upset if your not chosen (-`ω´- )

Great thread for coding [x]
Kitty drawing by Creme Petit
And the I love you comic by CUTIE

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Beloved Fatcat

❤ⓇⓊⓁⒺⓈ❤

Follow Gaia Rules

No drama on this thread

Do not constantly harass me to RL commission you

Do not advertise, exchange links

If a freebie is made, don't expect me to pay you

Don't get disappointed if rejected, its hard for me to say no

Beloved Fatcat

❤ⓇⒺⒾⓂⒾ❤

User Image

Appearance:Long black hair, pale skin and yellow honey eyes. She is 5'1 of height.

Personality:Reimi gives a happy persona, when depend down within those green emerald hides a despair, a past that terrifies a few and others pity. Her tendency to be loyalty has a frequency to backfire. She is quite intelligent and down to earth, so told by the people who surround this damsel. Sometimes tendency to be a hopeless romantic, but she hides it very often since the past has taught her not to open herself to anyone.

She has a gentle and sweet voice according to Brian. Reimi means well; she wants everyone to be happy, so she puts others first instead of herself. She hates conceited and arrogant people, the tendency to push them indiscreetly, but still smiles and keeps her lady charm intact. Somewhat, her smile soothes those who are around her and tend to enjoy her company. Reimi tends not to speak much, only when necessary and when need it. Her actual personality is reclusive and shy, but because of her profession she must be somewhat extrovert.

Likes:Kittens and Cupcakes. [Its alot more, but lets keep it simple for now]

Dislikes:Abuse

Ref:[By:The Tooth] [By:Lorii-Chan][By: Puriko][By: tiiAMO][By: MissPistol][By: kawazu-jen]
[By: YuiNoAina][By: jing ning][By:Rooney5][By: Roi-Chan]

Outfits:Alternative outfits

Beloved Fatcat

❤ⒷⓇⒾⒶⓃ❤

User Image

Appearance:
He is five foot eleven of height, has dark brown hair, green eyes with tints of brown and paled skin, plus has several tattoos. When it comes to fashion, he wear simple stuff, not into anything that is complex. His fashion is usually shorts, music or game tees and some sneakers to go along with it. Sometimes has a rosy cheek complexion when its really cold.

Personality:Brian is a complex person, he can be kind and sweet to you until you mess with those who he loves or his work. He has a tendency to give a rough personality to others when he is in fact a sweetheart. Also, he is very intelligent man who everyone admires. Brian is very open about who he is and what he does in life, he is not afraid when he speaks his mind when he something is not right or someone offend another.

He is very strict when it comes to the servers, but he does have a good laugh and what not. Enjoys playing with his friends, spending time a rock shows and pubs. He is ambitious person and is not a conformist person.

Dislikes:Bullcrap

Ref:[By: Ella_Forsaken][By:Tooaya][By:iTs Dorkiie xD][By:Roi-Chan]

Beloved Fatcat

❤ⒸⓄⓊⓅⓁⒺ❤

User Image

[By:Lorii-Chan][By:k i i i e][By: Creme Petit][By:Ellla_Forsaken without Kitty]By:Ella_Forsaken with Kitty[By:CUTIE (Awesome Freebie)][By:icescape][By:Oh!1945]

Beloved Fatcat

❤ⓈⓅⓄⓄⒸⒽⒾⒺ ⓇⒺⓆⓊⒺⓈⓉ ❤

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Any oc's she wants would go here and yes I paying for it! mad heart

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Beloved Fatcat

❤ⓉⒽⒺⓂⒺ❤

Hey guys! I'm looking for the Alice in Wonderland theme, Perfect World theme or UK theme since my hunny is from England.

Perfect World for those who don't know. He's a warrior and I'm a Priest.

But main theme for now is Resonance of fate!

For now enjoy comedy XD

Beloved Fatcat

❤ⒸⓄⓊⓅⓁⒺ❤

[By:E-lien] [By: Lori-Chan] [By: kyouria]

❤ⓁⒺⒶⒽ❤

Her drawings would go here as well as the name of the artist. certain clothes are asked, but feel free to expand your mind :>
[By: Lorii-Chan][By:Lolic4k3s] [By: Caorling][By: L i q u o x] [By: kawazu-jen]

❤ⒹⒶⓋⒾⓈ❤

His drawings would go here as well as the name of the artist. certain clothes are asked, but feel free to expand your mind [careful, he is into more conservative clothing] :>

[We don't own them, they originally came from a game, but we gave them personalities and such, not focusing on them much]

Beloved Fatcat

❤ⓌⒽⒾⓉⒺⓁⒾⓈⓉ❤

Aoi Chan
Lorii Chan
Kiba-chii
Remanoir
Creme Petit
Ranger Myst

❤ⒷⓁⒶⒸⓀⓁⒾⓈⓉ❤

No one yet

Beloved Fatcat

❤ⒶⓇⓉⒾⓈⓉ ⓈⓅⓄⓉⓁⒾⒼⒽⓉ❤

User Image
CharmingBerry heart

Beloved Fatcat

❤ⒹⓇⒶⓌ ⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎ❤

[By:Brileakni][By: Creme Petit][By:KibaDeidara]

Beloved Fatcat

❤ⒹⓇⒺⒶⓂ ⒶⓇⓉⒾⓈⓉ❤

Zephuu

Creme Petit

Moorina

The Tooth

Remanoir

Charming Berry

Degree-Sama

Caorling

Sweetly Cynical

PRINC3 Mana

Oh!1945

Puriko

xTsuki-chan

Chierii

AkaNinjaa

zargun

18cm

icescape

II Taverlyn II

Yukino-Asahina

behindsmiles

iDazzle

run kid run

Quuack

XOMB!E

DJ Lune

R i b b u n

kawazu-

Beloved Fatcat

User Image
❤ⒻⓄⓇⓂ❤

[color=deeppink][b][size=25]I have some catweed artsu![/size][/b][/color]
[size=10][b]Username[/b]:
[b]Artsu Ref[/b]:
[b]Gold[/b]:
[b]Purr, I wanna draw[/b]:
[b]Extra[/b]:

Beloved Fatcat

ⒺⓍⒸⒽⒶⓃⒼⒺ☜

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/mew-kitty-s-couples-request/t.59440305/][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b216/Kris_chikiever/Reimis-Banner-Finale.gif[/IMG][/url]

ⓁⒾⓃⓀ ⓄⓊⓉ☜

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff