Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome to the the Shop that-must-not-be-named!

PLEASE READ THE NEWS POST IF YOU WANT TO ORDER SOMETHING!

IMPORTANT INFO IN THE NEWS POST!!!

At the moment no digital art, sorry~

~Navigation~

|| First Post || News || Rules || Samples/Prices || Form || Slots || Past Customers || Contests || Reserved || Reserved ||
IMPORTANT

No more digital art from now on, since my compute crashed and i don't know when i will be able to start doing digital ones again.

Old news

So, i thought i should tell you all now. Right now, which some of you already know, my pen from the graphic tablet has a problem. I can draw, but it might be only until i gotta change the battery's again. If i am lucky, i can continue drawing after that. But it could always be that i wont be able to continue drawing after changing the battery, since the problem lies with the part which holds the battery.

So, order digital art from now on on you own risk, since if the pen is of no use anymore, it could take a bit (a month or longer) to get a new pen.

I make it short. Just now, i wanted to change the battery's from the pen of my graphic tablet. I opened it, the part where the battery gets places is broken. That means, right now, i wont be able to do any digital coloring until it is either repaired, or i get e new one (which could take some time). It is an old tablet, but i didn't thought the pen would break just like that. .__.
I apologize to everyone who ordered pictures with digital coloring. I will still do the line art with SAI. Doing line art with that is easy, even if it is with mouse. I will send out notes to all costumers now.

~Navigation~

|| First Post || News || Rules || Samples/Prices || Form || Slots || Past Customers || Contests || Reserved || Reserved ||
Rules

So, not to scare everyone away, i just list a few.

1. Like always, follow the Gaia ToS
2. I can refuse your order, if it is impossible for me to do. But i always try. So just ask. Doesn't cost anything. ^_~
3. Be nice, don't be rude and please don't come every five minutes if I'm finished.
4. Be patient. I usually finish line art within one day, coloring takes one more day.
5. If you saw a mistake i made with your picture, tell me and i change that. No costs for you.
6. All sales are final.

Will do:

Yaoi
Yuri
Couple
half nude
OCs (with either a ref picture or a good, really good description)
Furry, I'm not used to it, but i will do that too.

Wont do:

Full nude (not because i don't want too, but because they wouldn't look good XD)
Mecha, i really am no good with that, but i try if your avi/OC is only half mecha.

~Navigation~

Please don't order digital art at the moment. Read the news for more information!
[for new samples, look at the past costumer post]

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER DIGITAL ART RIGHT NOW!
Look at the news to find out why.

Sample and price

I got some help with the pricing, and i don't think it is too much.

Traditional Full body and Colored
XXX
X
Between 15k and 20k, depending on how many things you wear, because of the details.

Traditional Chibie
X

Between 5k and 10k, depending on how many things you wear, because of the details.

Line art single person
XX XX

Between 25k and 30k, depending on how many things you wear, because of the details.
[if you want traditional line art, it will be half the price]

Line art couple/ two people
XXXXXX

Between 35k and 45k, depending on how many, people are in there, how many things you wear and because of the details.
[if you want traditional line art, it will be half the price]

Digital coloring
XXX

Between 45k and 55k, depending on how many things you wear, because of the details.

Digital coloring couple
X

Between 50k and 70k, depending on how many, people are in there, how many things you wear and because of the details.

Digital head shots
From my old DA account!
Older account!

Regular 20k, 5K more for each person, so if you want three avis/OCs as head shots it would be 35k.
(traditional head shots are half the price for now)

I do take items, letters, when they are the same value as the art you receive
If you want to pay with items, tell me before sending the trade, since i might have the item already.
Currently i am collecting the SDPlus dolls! I have eight, and if you want to pay with dolls, ask, so that i can tell you which ones i have.

~Navigation~

Form
Just fill it out and post it here in the forum, don't send me a PM with it.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Avatar/OC you want drawn:[/b] (if text ref, please be detailed)
[b]What kind:[/b] (Head shot, Fullbody, line art or colored)
[b]Any details and/or comments:[/b]
[b]Kind of payment:[/b] (items or gold)

~Navigation~

Slots

Traditional order

1. ChibiDoby [line art done: 10/10 - sketches done: 2 of 3~]
2. Strawberry Supernova [line art, only needs color]
3. Berqie [sketch]
4. Dnajun [sketch]
5. Agent Crab

Digital order

1. Towa Vice [done]

~Navigation~

Past costumers

PyroAurah - Her Avatar OC [32k] whee
LilDayDreamer - Her OC [50k] whee
Thy Reaper - Void and Xennos 100k heart
-Swizzlez- - o2 and o1 6k whee
Operatrix - His Avatar 18k whee
Riaza_Hawkeye - Her OC Obi 58k whee
Alexis Levalient - Her OC 25k whee
Heath Suwabe - His avatar after i editid it 55k whee
Operatrix - Him with Anurla 22k whee
Agent Crab - His OC 16k whee
Lord Zenny - o1 and o2 45k whee
Agent Crab - Spike again 16k whee
Granny E - Avi Art 20k whee
Heath Suwabe - Avi art o2 40k heart
ChibiDoby - o1o2o3o4o5 89k whee
Dead Daguerreotype - Couple art 40k whee
damania - Couple art 20k whee
Granny E - Avi Art 25k whee
LittleDayDreamer - OC art 40k heart

Canceled art
Finished - The Dark Prinz, he canceled before i was finished.

People who got gift art for being nice and staying here to chat. heart

Couple art - Operatrix (he gave me a tip, even thought it was a gift... *__*)

~Navigation~

Contest

So, i will held contests here and games.

No one knew it seems... seems like it was too easy. XD
(No digital freebies right now, read the news to find out why.
But you will get a traditional freebie of your choice)

First person on page 18 will get a digital chibie freebie.
Operatrix won and will get a Hyde chibi.

Last person on page 27 will get a line art freebie.
First person on page 39 will get a digital chibie freebie.
Last person on page 48 will get a line art freebie.
First person on page 59 will get a digital chibie freebie.
Last person on page 69 will get a line art freebie.
First person on page 80 will get a digital chibie freebie.
Last person on page 84 will get a line art freebie.
First person on page 96 will get a digital chibie freebie.
Last person on page 100 will get a colored full body freebie.

For reaching page 18

~Navigation~

Things i save the money up for!

Since i'm a huge Kingdom Heatrs fan (who wouldn't notice that these things are based of them? X3), they are going to be my first prey. ninja
User ImageUser Image
After that, he will be my target. Cutest doll ever. heart
User Image
And some other stuff. ~.~
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

~Navigation~

Reserved!

~Navigation~

Reserved!

~Navigation~

Reserved!

~Navigation~

Reserved!

~Navigation~

Reserved!

~Navigation~

Reserved!

~Navigation~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff