Welcome to Gaia! ::

Username: PyroAurah
Avatar/OC you want drawn: User Image
What kind: Line art Fullbody
Any details and/or comments: Can she be semi-furry (fox ears and tail only) and have the CoCos doing something (preferably one or both taken out of their current positions)? Personality-wise, as an avi that became a sort-of OC, she is logical, reserved, and somewhat cold to others except for those close to her, like her kitties. Beyond that, feel free to move/remove items as necessary and to take as much time as you like.
Kind of payment: Gold, will tip post-completion

Thank you very much for considering me! ^_^

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

User ImageUser Image
I like your art biggrin I plan on ordering just have to make a decision on what/who like to be drawn biggrin

Trixnaybt's Bae

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Megathread 100
I love it! I have a question, my Oc has a pet tiger, would u be able to draw the tiger?
PyroAurah
Username: PyroAurah
Avatar/OC you want drawn: User Image
What kind: Line art Fullbody
Any details and/or comments: Can she be semi-furry (fox ears and tail only) and have the CoCos doing something (preferably one or both taken out of their current positions)? Personality-wise, as an avi that became a sort-of OC, she is logical, reserved, and somewhat cold to others except for those close to her, like her kitties. Beyond that, feel free to move/remove items as necessary and to take as much time as you like.
Kind of payment: Gold, will tip post-completion

Thank you very much for considering me! ^_^

Thank you for ordering! And thanks for the extra details, help a lot. ^__^
I start withing the next hour.
I placed you first in the slot post, and i think 26k would it be, but i might change the price, going lower maybe.
LilDayDreamer
User ImageUser Image
I like your art biggrin I plan on ordering just have to make a decision on what/who like to be drawn biggrin

Thank you! Please take your time, with choosing. ^^
Riaza_Hawkeye
I love it! I have a question, my Oc has a pet tiger, would u be able to draw the tiger?

Thanks! ^^
I think i would be able to draw it, but it sure would take a bit longer.

Trixnaybt's Bae

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Megathread 100
revenge request
Riaza_Hawkeye

Thanks! ^^
I think i would be able to draw it, but it sure would take a bit longer.

thats totally fine! let me get my things ready and I'll post
revenge request
I placed you first in the slot post, and i think 26k would it be, but i might change the price, going lower maybe.

Thank you! 26k sounds great, and the next hour is super fast! I'd be fine if you took several months. XD

Should I send the trade now, and add any extra price (if it happens) in a second trade with the tip?

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

User ImageUser Image
Well biggrin I only have an hour and a half left before I have to go work to choose what I want well I know I want digital color full body its just choosing whom I like to be color I only have 2 OCs but it always hard to pick which one I want to be drawn. One of my OCs I think doesn't have as much are done of her as my x-men oc I feel bad I been neglecting her. And I don't think you would consider drawling real life me smile its just so hard to choose * cries*
PyroAurah

Thank you! 26k sounds great, and the next hour is super fast! I'd be fine if you took several months. XD

Should I send the trade now, and add any extra price (if it happens) in a second trade with the tip?

If i would take so long... well, i don't know but that's long! I think you will receive the finished line art tomorrow when i come online.

Feel free to do so, i let my customers decide on that. ^^
Okay. Sounds great. ^_^
LilDayDreamer
User ImageUser Image
Well biggrin I only have an hour and a half left before I have to go work to choose what I want well I know I want digital color full body its just choosing whom I like to be color I only have 2 OCs but it always hard to pick which one I want to be drawn. One of my OCs I think doesn't have as much are done of her as my x-men oc I feel bad I been neglecting her. And I don't think you would consider drawling real life me smile its just so hard to choose * cries*

Real life you? I believe that would be hard to do, since i really can't draw real human. Drawing you in anime style would be worth trying i think, but i never did that. So, it would, like i said, be really not easy and take much more time i think. .__.

Well, the two OCs. Do you like one of them more then the other? If yes then chose the one you like more, if not, that's hard.
Question: Do they have a connection? I mean, do they now each other? If so, i could draw one as full body and the other like a plush. OK, weird idea. XD

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

revenge request
LilDayDreamer
User ImageUser Image

Real life you? I believe that would be hard to do, since i really can't draw real human. Drawing you in anime style would be worth trying i think, but i never did that. So, it would, like i said, be really not easy and take much more time i think. .__.

Well, the two OCs. Do you like one of them more then the other? If yes then chose the one you like more, if not, that's hard.
Question: Do they have a connection? I mean, do they now each other? If so, i could draw one as full body and the other like a plush. OK, weird idea. XD
User ImageUser Image

Yeah that is what I thought biggrin some artist find it hard to draw people from real life like from a picture but that is ok that gives me less to choose from lol.
And as for my two ocs I have been favoring one OC because she is my X-Men oc and I love x-men the other oc I have is base for DC comic thingie cause I have her crushing on a DC Character from batman beyond I will be happy to show you their journals. Well if you look at the picture in this post you can see my DC character * the girl* and her man from Batman Beyond * the clown guy*
Username: -swizzlez-
Avatar/OC you want drawn: Kannon
What kind: traditional chibi
Any details and/or comments: Kannon is very high energy and fun and funky. If you could please either make him cute and flirty or holding drum sticks (he's drummer in a band) that would be awesome. =3
Kind of payment: gold

Trixnaybt's Bae

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Megathread 100
puppyok 1 last question this tattoo i have is a wolf would u be able to take the idea and make it a tiger?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff