Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to Use Your Illusion, an experimental art shop. My name is Reinhilde and I'll be your artist for today. ♥

I've been drawing for quite a few years now and I'm mostly comfortable with semi-realism paintery drawings, but I want something new. I want to experiment with other drawing, lining and coloring styles. I want to go crazy! And that's where you come in. Do you want art of your beloved avatar or original characters and are not afraid to give the artist some freedom? Then scroll down to see what I'm capable of, and if it pleases you feel free to drop me an offer!

• No drama. Seriously.
  • I don't draw on a 'first come first serve' kind of basis. I accept orders I feel are inspiring, challenging and/or just plain fun to do.
  • I have every right to decline your offer.
  • No begging. I might give out freebies, but only when I feel like it.
  • As this is an experimental shop, the style of the art will not always be the same as the samples. This doesn't mean I'll give you crappy sketches, rest assured that the quality will be the same.
    Just so I know that you've read this part and are okay with it, and won't yell at me and demand your money back when I play around with styles, please put 'I like penguins!' in the 'additional comments' part of the order form.

I'm not really gonna bother with a 'won't do' list, I'm technically open for anything. However, there's certain things I love drawing, so any of these give you a higher chance I'll accept your offer.
  • Sexy chicks (pin-ups ♥).
  • OC's with detailed descriptions.
  • Fantasy stuff.

Guide to ordering:

• Check if there are open slots.
  • If slots are open, post form.
  • Wait. I leave the slot open for a while to see if anything interesting comes in.
  • If I pick you, I'll post it in the thread and send you a PM.
  • Start the trade, and I'll start drawing!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Single CG
  • Head/bust: 250k
  • Halfbody: 500k
  • Fullbody: 1mil

Prices for less or more than a single CG (sketches, lines; couples, groups) are negotiable.

[color=#ff007f][b][**Art makes me happy!**][/b]
[b]Username:[/b] (That one's obvious)
[b]What I want:[/b] (Half/fullbody/whatever; REFS, any specific pose ideas if you have them.)
[b]Payment:[/b] (Total of what you'll pay.)
[b]Additional comments:[/b] (Any other stuff?)
[/color]

Example form:

[**Art makes me happy!**]
Username: Reinhilde
What I want: Colored art of my OC Ninian, preferably something between half- and fullbody (or more if you're up for it). All information and references can be found in this thread. Could you please draw her without the wings (everyone seems to do it with, even though she usually doesn't have them). Pose maybe something peaceful, like her reading a book or so, but if you have other ideas go ahead.
Payment: Chain Wallet and my eternal love. ♥
Additional comments: I like penguins! For eating! Nom nom... Naw, just kidding, just do your thing. ♥

• Brain Akazariua • Fullbody CG • 1mil gold • [x]
  • Svafa • Fullbody CG • Chain Wallet • [x]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.55397691/]
[img]http://www.enphra.com/gaia/bannersmall.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces