User Image
++++
++++
++++
++++
+
+++ach·ro·mat·ic |ˌakrəˈmatik|
+++++++adj.
++++++++++++1. designating color perceived to have zero saturation and therefore no hue, such as neutral grays, white, or black.
++++++++++++2. (poetic/literary) without color : achromatic gloom
+++

++++
++++
C u r r e n t+F u n d s :+++
1,500,000+++
User Image
++++
++++
                                            +++H e y a !
                                            ++++
                                            I'm Zeggy. Welcome to my art request thread! I love avi art, and if you draw me I will heap praise on you and tip you generously. I'll also add any art threads you might have to my Affiliates. If you'd just like to hang out, that's cool, too. Although I give you fair warning: thread regulars may be referred to as my darlings.
                                            ++++
                                            ++++
                                            +++W h y+Λ c ћ r o ɱ a ϯ i ҁ ?
                                            ++++
                                            Very early on in my Gaian life, I realized that I would forever be lusting after expensive pixels if I didn't impose some method of self-control. I decided that I would not buy any item that was not black, white, or a shade of gray. At first this was difficult, but now that I have a wardrobe built up it's much easier, because I know if I buy something outside of my color scheme I won't have anything to wear it with. So, the name of this thread refers to the items I own. That doesn't mean your art must be achromatic, although it certainly can be if you wish.
                                            ++++
                                            ++++
                                            +++W h a t+I ' m+L o o k i n g+F o r
                                            ++++
                                            I like many kinds of art styles. Check the Gallery and the art shops in Affiliates for just a few examples.
                                            I prefer full-body or bust shots, but I'll accept others.
                                            I love, love, love chibis.
                                            I like pieces that are cute and/or have a rock'n'roll vibe.
                                            Unless I really like your samples, I'm unlikely to spend more than 25% of my funds on one piece.

++++
++++
User Image
User Image
++++
++++
                                            +++All standard rules apply. Follow TOS, don't quote the first page, don't stretch the page, etc.
                                            +++Bumping is good, but conversations are better.
                                            +++Be literate to the best of your ability. Chatspeak and apostrophe abuse make me eyetwitch.
                                            +++I won't price your art for you. If you're not sure what it's worth, ask in Pricing & Assistance.
                                            +++No stealing thread graphics! I made them. If you bribe me, I might make you some.
                                            +++I may add more rules as I deem necessary at any time.

++++
++++
User Image
User Image
++++
++++
                                            +++S t a n d a r d+O p e r a t i n g+P r o c e d u r e
                                            ++++
                                            1. Post links to some samples of your work (at least two, please), tell me which avi you want to draw, if you're doing a chibi, bust shot, etc., and name a price. You can also, of course, ask any questions you might have.
                                            2. Wait for me to answer you. I'll do that in this thread, usually, so check back. But if you'd rather be PM'd, tell me (and make sure you don't have PMs set to friends-only).
                                            3. Don't start the work until I've accepted, unless you're planning on it being a freebie. (In which case, you don't really need to post samples or anything.)
                                            4. Don't feel offended if I say “no, thanks.” Your art may be awesome, but it's just not my style, or not what I'm looking for at the moment.
                                            5. After I've accepted, I'll start the trade. I won't complete it until I've seen the watermarked version of the piece, after which you send me the non-watermarked version.
                                            6. I'm very understanding about Real Life, but if something comes up that delays your work, please do tell me so I won't be wondering if you've vanished. Let me know how the piece is coming along at least once every couple weeks, okay?
                                            7. Please save the file in PNG format. It's better quality.

++++
                                            ++++
                                            +++A v a t a r s
                                            ++++
                                            My standard avatar has tanned skin, black fall hair, and blue classic style eyes (style #1 on tektek). You may also give her dark red lipstick, if you'd like. Usually, she wears Emo Glasses, but on certain avatars I've used a different pair, so please take note. Also, don't include the human ears in avi #14.
                                            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

++++
++++
http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php?avatar=31712104
User Image
User Image
++++
++++

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.++User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.++User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.++User Image++User Image++User Image++User Image
                                            Pretty sparce at the moment, yes? Maybe you want to be helping me fill it up?

++++
++++
User Image
User Image
++++
++++
                                            +++A v a t a r+6+b y+K a e n a i
                                            ++++
                                            User Image
                                            I love so many things about this piece. The chubby lil' belly, the eyes, the hair, the skull pin, the adorable mouth, the glasses... I could go on. Every time I look at it I want to wibble.
                                            ++++
                                            ++++

++++
++++
User Image
User Image
++++
++++
                                            +++L i n k+t o+M e ?
                                            ++++
                                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            [url=http://tinyurl.com/ykmz8r8][img]http://tinyurl.com/yjxwst3[/img][/url]
                                            ++++
                                            [url=http://tinyurl.com/ykmz8r8][img]http://tinyurl.com/yjo7nzk[/img][/url]
                                            ++++
                                            ++++
                                            +++A r t+S h o p s
                                            ++++
                                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image
                                            ++++
                                            ++++
                                            +++O t h e r+P l a c e s
                                            ++++
                                            User Image+User Image User Image
                                            ^^ This is the only non-200x40 banner I will post here. The Intelli-Threaders are my darlings.

++++
++++
User Image
User Image

++++
I may be adding OCs at some point....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers