Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome to the Rules and Reports Guide for Dummies

Hello! If I've linked you to this guide for information, please post and give me some feedback! Was it helpful? Was anything difficult to understand? Giving me feedback allows me to edit the guide so future users can benefit further! 4laugh

Disclaimer:
    The rewritten work of the Terms of Service, provided by Gaia Online, has been written by me, ll P W E E P ll. As a user I do not claim any part of the ToS as my own, and my sole intent is to make the Terms of Service easier to understand for other members. The rewritten words are mine, and are not to be taken as the real rules of Gaia Online. If for any reason you find the rewritten words unhelpful, or if they are not truthful, contact me and I will change or edit the words so others can understand.

I have not edited the quoted ToS parts in any way. Those are direct words from the actual Terms of Service. The dark red text is my own words.

I am not a moderator/administrator nor do I claim to be. I am only a user on Gaia hoping to make the Terms of Service easier to understand.
Rules

● As thread owner, I have final say in everything.
      ● If you have any questions, post them here.
      ● Be respectful of other posters.
      ● Keep cussing low. Of course people swear, but not every other word.
      ● Follow the rules and guidelines for this forum.
      ● Do not spam this thread. It is okay to bump if the thread has fallen off the front page.
      ● Do not steal any of my work without my permission.
      ● Do not claim any of my work as your own.
      ● If you have advice or a suggestion to better the thread, please PM me.
      ● Please be respectful if you are offering critique of my thread.
      ● I have the right to delete or request deletion of any posts I find inappropriate.
      ● Also as thread owner, I have the right to add more rules as I see fit.
Table Of Contents
Reminder: To easily find the post you are looking for, open that page and press ctrl + f. That brings up the find program. Type in 'post ___' and it will find that post for you. Or you can click the link listed here to the corresponding post. It will take you directly to that post.
Affiliates
If you wish to affiliate with me, PM me. wink

Large banner:
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.54669357/][img]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/shkjrnl1/sictrac/tos_dummies.jpg[/img][/url]

Courtesy of Nei1, thanks so much!~

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas