Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter!

+1 1 100.0% [ 222 ]
Total Votes:[ 222 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 439 440 441 > >> >>> »|

User Image

WELL GAIA HAS COMPLETELY RUINED THIS CONTEST -- Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances this contest is coming to a close as of right now. It's a terrible end, seeing as I never dreamed that this would occur, however, I have lost access to 2 of my accounts now. The trading passes on these accounts have been disabled and this means I cannot trade, gift, or sell any items what so ever from these accounts. I kept the funds for this contest spread out between three different accounts as a sort of precaution for hacking, and things would have been alright for this contest if I had not lost access to TWO of these three accounts. It would have also been alright if I knew when the trading passes on these accounts were going to be fixed, but no moderator can give me a solid guesstimate as to when it may be. They could be fixed tomorrow, or the issue could take a year for all any of us know.

The accounts were blocked because of SKYPE ADDONS. If you don't know about this issue, it should be known that if you have skype addons on your fire-fox it can lead to your account getting banned, your trading pass disabled, or even error messages like "slow down buddy" you're browsing too fast and what not. If you have these addons remove them ASAP so this doesn't happen to your gaia account as well.

I am truly sorry to everyone who has entered or who has been watching this contest. Hopefully in the future if my trading passes ever get released I'll be able to host a new contest, but seeing as how I have no idea when the issue on these two accounts will be resolved, I can only bite the bullet here, apologies, and close this contest down. To those of you who have submitted art work, don't fret out on me. I have every intention of granting compensation to you for your submitted pieces. I have a couple mil on this account still, and I'll be starting trades with all of you::

asspie
[--Phantom_Sex_Bunneh--]
Ask_anarq
Curiosity Nox
Pyro BladeWing
MisterLolligump
Daimond_Destiny
Moondragon78
m0_0m
gothic_tormented_saint
Chii_Asakura
II Mary Mayhem II
smexifalicious
Gentil Amant_Plaisir
Hummybirds

Again, I'm really sorry, but with what's happened to these accounts matters have fallen completely out of my hands. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, please feel free to PM me. I'm going to go back to being irritated and upset in a corner somewhere OTZ...

--++++++ IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP UPDATED ON IF MY ACCOUNT GETS FIXED OR NOT JUST POST IN THE THREAD AND I'LL ADD YOU TO A LIST OF PPL TO PM UPON THE RESURRECTION OF MY OTHER ACCOUNTS!!
Waaaa Tank! I'm totally joining!
So am I!!! ~^_^~
Hehe, talk about a reunion biggrin I'll await the character description and deadline first, but I'll probably enter as well smile

how exciting *w* ehehe i'll keep an eye on your contest, TANK. the characters' category titles already sound awesome! i'm interesting in the Carnival... x)
whee Oh wow you guys. X3 I'm glad to see you all again!! It's exciting to have you guys at least interested in it. I'm just waiting on my buddies (also our other two judges) To get their character stuff filled out. Once the character info is done we'll set an end date and probably start it right then and there. I'll be drawing up reference images too *laughs* <3 I

I'm soooo excited. I've wanted to do this for the past year and a half. 4laugh I can't wait to get things underway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff