• Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
Hi!
Hmm...trying to figure out who to do...
[<3] ...As so lost within time... [<3]

User Image

[<3] ...We ourselves fade away... [<3]
blaugh <3 whee Be sure to just have fun with whoever you pick. 4laugh whee I love it when artists have fun. 3nodding

Big Noob

✖Please just dont play with me✖

i was just wondering why is only one girl in each of the sets. and you said there would be plenty of gay, straight and bi people, but for the girls there isn't a possible way(for gay anyway) xD it just kind of confuses me that you would only make that possible for the guys. anyway i cant wait till tomorrow to start :]

✖My paper heart will bleed✖
I do have a crossover prize between the two worlds where if you wished to draw the two girls together you're more than welcome to <3. The majority of the characters we have (straight or otherwise) are indeed males, thus picking female characters for this contest was highly difficult. I've put in two females, one in each group, that of which are indeed both my characters to make sure we had girls to work with.

As I've said, if you don't like drawing males there are female options, and if you don't like drawing yaoi or yuri, there are individual options, and if you want to draw hetero, there are hetero options. It's really all based on what prizes you want to go for and what characters you want to draw and have fun with. <3 I've made it so there are prizes for all kinds of different options. 3nodding I know there may not be many options for some of the different combination 'sexuality' wise such as fxf, but at least I was able to include it between the 12 characters we have. @___@

X3 Thanks for asking, and I hope I've answered your question for you. 4laugh whee

Big Noob

✖Please just dont play with me✖

you did answer my question, thanks :]
and i wasnt sure, are we allowed to submit more than one? and there are 10k for each entry. but wouldn't it be possibly for someone to submit ALOT of really good entries? like 15 lets say? wouldn't you want to put a limit just in case someone wanted alot of gold fast and could draw? xD

✖My paper heart will bleed✖
Well, really good art, takes a lot of time and if they want to put the time and effort into drawing 15 pieces for this contest, each of those entries will indeed receive the 'Accepted Art Entry' gold. X3 There is no limit on entries what so ever, and on top of the 19+mil I have reserved for prizes I have another 2mil set aside which will cover the first 200 entries. On top of that I have 1 06 letterset worth about 1.6mil last I checked and several other high priced MC's stored up and ready to be sold to cover all other entries following. X3 Thus, if it's decent art, there's no limit. <3
4laugh Updated the FAQ too to hopefully help clarify all of that as well. <3
SHEAI see I'm not 「ρєʀƒэcτ 」. . .SHEA
SHEAMARUJAYShea 〗〖 Bored 〗〖 Watching T.V. 〗

Hello thread-home-for-the-next-seven-months.
[/starts setting up corner]

SHEA. . .but that's 「 αℓℓ 」 I see.SHEA
User ImageUser Image

User Image

It looks like your thread is already attracting lots of attention. xD

That's very good. whee

User Image
It's really exciting to see so much interest before it's even started. X3! <3

<< Make sure your corners comfortable Shea...and that you have a good view. XD
SHEAI see I'm not 「ρєʀƒэcτ 」. . .SHEA
SHEAMARUJAYShea 〗〖 Bored 〗〖 Watching T.V. 〗

[/pulls large, comfy bed out of pocket inside jacket]