Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor counter (since 05/29/09)

+1 <33 1 100.0% [ 485 ]
Total Votes:[ 485 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 688 689 690 > >> >>> »|

User Image

READ THE FIRST PAGE, not just the first post.

Hello and welcome to OVERSIZED JOINT BRIBE SHOP!
      ..But why Oversized?
        Because we based our shop on oversized art materials! From colored pencils to Wacom tablets and everything in between! Here in Oversized we want you guys to be satisfied of course! So just pick your artist and get ordering!

Rate this thread a thumbs up please! <3

There are four artists in this thread to draw your requests. They are:
      h a f n i a, Sappire Spades, Chibi Kyra / Darlin', and Masquanade.

SHOP STATUS:
      CLOSED FOREVER.
      Coz of RL that we should prioritize after all.

Intro ✖ Rules ✖ Hafnia ✖ Sappire Spades ✖ Kyra Desu ✖ Masquanade ✖ Guest 1 ✖ Guest 2 ✖ Ordering ✖ Pick-up ✖ Contests/Events ✖ Affiliates
User Image

READ THE FIRST PAGE.
      Absolutely no stealing and editing allowed except for resizing.
      Don't rush us.
      We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order.
      Don't complain about our prices.
      Please be semi-literate; we might not understand your "Leet" speak -_-'
      WAIT FOR THE ARTIST'S CONFIRMATION BEFORE SENDING A TRADE.
      Post your art concerns in the thread and one of us will get to you shortly. Only PM us for link exchanges or for application as guest artist.
      Don't advertise in the thread. This includes posting your links for affiliates.
      AVOID DRAMA. :C
      More rules would be added if necessary.

Intro ✖ Rules ✖ Hafnia ✖ Sappire Spades ✖ Kyra Desu ✖ Masquanade ✖ Guest1 ✖ Guest2 ✖ Ordering ✖ Pick-up ✖ Contests/Events ✖ Affiliates
User Image

User Image

SLOTS:
      Freebie for Ant-toe-knee-Oh -- sketched
      CLOSED

ABOUT ME:
      Call me hafnia/haf/haffie. 3nodding I’ll do my best to meet your art requests...although I must warn you, I'm slow at finishing art because of school Dx.

Once accepted, please title the trade with the page number where I can find your order. Lastly, wishlist items could get you an instant slot, but please send me a PM first about this.

Will do:
          OCs, Avatars, Fan Art, Slight mecha (like megaman, not like transformers type)

Won't do:
          Clutter [Unless high bribe], and anything against the TOS.

Samples:
          User ImageUser Image

Gallery:

Prices:
          Mini chibi (1st sample): Min. 50k. Add for animation.
          Normal chibi (2nd sample and theme pic to the right): 200k++, no animated option for this style.

Intro ✖ Rules ✖ Hafnia ✖ Sappire Spades ✖ Kyra Desu ✖ Masquanade ✖ Guest1 ✖ Guest2 ✖ Ordering ✖ Pick-up ✖ Contests/Events ✖ Affiliates
User Image

User Image
____RL Commissions CLOSED / long hiatus

SLOTS:
      Slots on page 920
      -Watsonia, Denshia-
      Closed

ABOUT ME:
      Hi and hello! My name's Mika but I go by Sap, Sappy, or Sappire.
      Drawing is my addiction and I like to exercise artistic freedom. ;3
      I'm pretty open and outgoing and have a tendency to get distracted by talking a lot. Hope you'll stick around!

Will do:
          Avatars, OCs, fanart, groups, anthros (will be willing to try)

Won't do:
          Hentai, Gore, full mecha, Backgrounds, Clutter and Couples [Unless high bribe]

Samples:
          User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Gallery:

Price: I've raised prices, I'm sorry Dx Just too busy these days x0
          Minimum bribe for a minichibi is 175k.
          Minimum bribe for simple tall chibi is 375k.
          Detailed tall chibis like this is only for '03-'04 items (over 1mill bribe), auctions, or RL commissions.
          I can do simple animation. Please add more to the bribe if you want animation.
            (And I will send you both non-animated and animated file. [: )

Prices may be subject to change as I see fit.

User Image

User Image

SLOTS:
      Freebie for -Ant-Toe-Knee-Oh-
      Jaganshe Please read my 'Prices Section' Sorry for the inconvenience.
      Phantasma Requiem Starting over. xD
      RathyasFinished. Thanks for ordering! <3

ABOUT ME:
      Hi, I'm Kyra [Pronounced as Kira] But you can call me: Kyra, iKittah, kittsh, Kyrs.
      I like talking to people xD Feel free to chat here and talk to us!
      Also, If you bribe high you get an animation. <3
      I'm practicing watercolors. If you want to order from me bribe me really high. P.S. It's in anime not chibi form.

Will do:
          Avatars, OCs, Fan Art, Group, Couple etc.

Won't do:
          Hentai, Yaoi/Yuri, Cluttered [Unless high bribe]

Samples:

Gallery:

Price:
          The tall chibis Minimum bribe are 45k
          The mini chibis are 20k minimum. I don't really like drawing these anymore, the anatomy is a bit hard. I'm sorry! If you ordered one I might have to ask to change the style. If you ordered this before I cancelled it out, You get to pick the style and you don't have to add anything. YES YOU HEARD ME RIGHT! You'll pay with the amount you bribed me with. Thank you.
          Bribe me high to get an animated one. You could tell me what to animate.

User Image

User Image

SLOTS:
      Closed
      Closed
      Closed

ABOUT ME:
          Hello I'm Masquanade, or Masq for short. Despite the male avatar, I am a girl IRL.
          I enjoy drawing cute and colorful things. I also like doing big chibi eyes. My will do's and wont do's are more of a "prefer to do" and "don't really like doing" or "have a hard time doing." In other words, just ask if I'll be willing to do something under "won't do."
          Note: Clutter is not listed or will or won't do. I can do clutter, but it depends on the request if I will do it. If it's just a busy avatar with a good number of items- that's fine. But if it's a horde of items or confusing- than no.

Will do:
              Avatars, Original Characters, Any Type of Couple Pairing, Groups (up to 3 for regular chibis, mini chibis are open ended), Blinking.

Won't do:
              Fanart, Heavy mecha, full fledged furries, gore, anything against TOS.

Samples:

Gallery:

Price:
              Minimum for regular chibis full body is 100k, headshot is 20k, and half body is 70k.
              Minimun for mini chibis (sample 3) is 20k

User Image

GUEST ARTIST 1: Korremix3

SLOTS:

User Image

GUEST ARTIST 2: Sinomina

SLOTS:
      Denshia
      OPEN
      OPEN
      ABOUT ME:
          Hello! My name is Ginny, you can call me Sinomina, Mina, whatever!
          I love drawing beautiful things, but i need to break from that shell, so i am open for anything.

Will do:
              Avatars, Original Character, fanart, groups/couples, pretty much whatever.

Won't do:
              Hentai, heavy gore, and anything that's against the tos, if you have a question about something just ask.

Samples:
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gallery:

Price:
              Tall chibi 50k
              Waist up 50k
              Head shot 10k
              Prices may be subject to change.

User Image

Copy and fill out the order form.
      If accepted, please send the trade to the ARTIST.
      Artists finish the art, then accept trade.
      We'll post in the pick-up section after the trade is completed. 3nodding

[list][b][size=11][color=#595959][color=#3bb0ad]{Artist's name here][/color], I have a request![/color]
      [b][size=9][color=#ef6c8e]Username:
      Character reference: {If possible, please make a tektek for avis with lots of items, or include a list of the items}
      Style:
      Bribe:
      Anything else:[/color][/size][/b][/list]

EXAMPLE:

{ALL6ARTISTS], I have a request!
      Username: Oversized
      Character reference: Click link ; click link
      Style: Super mega awesome realism
      Bribe: Angelic Halo
      Anything else: LOL what a joke >.>

User Image

Hafnia
      User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sappire Spades
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kyra Desu
      User Image User ImageUser Image

Masquanade
      User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Guest Artist 1
      [Thumbnails]

Guest Artist 2
      [Thumbnails]

Intro ✖ Rules ✖ Hafnia ✖ Sappire Spades ✖ Kyra Desu ✖ Masquanade ✖ Guest1 ✖ Guest2 ✖ Ordering✖ Pick-up ✖ Contests/Events ✖ Affiliates
User Image

First poster on pg1kay would get free experimental stuffs from Hafnia and Sappire Spades, and a mini chibi from Masquanade! Get posting ;333
Note: Prize might change depending on the artists.

Intro ✖ Rules ✖ Hafnia ✖ Sappire Spades ✖ Kyra Desu ✖ Masquanade ✖ Guest1 ✖ Guest2 ✖ Ordering✖ Pick-up ✖ Contests/Events ✖ Affiliates
User Image

~Links In~

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.49831129/]
      [img]http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv104/revamper/67v33l.jpg[/img][/url]

~Links Out~
    Please PM Oversized for link exchanges. Do not post your links in the thread.
    Only 200x40 banners are accepted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff