Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors <3

+ 1 1 100.0% [ 192 ]
Total Votes:[ 192 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 177 178 179 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Hello and welcome to Cherubic. This is an art shop, where I offer CG art. I am Amara Alya, however, you can simply call me Amara.

Feel free to look around or stay and chat! Who knows, you may even get a freebie. ;D

Shop Status: CLOSED!

I'm offering a free chibi or headshot to the first person who posts on page 170! <3

•Welcome•Announcements•Rules•Samples•Ordering•Regulars•Links In•Links Out•Events•Reserved
User Image

9/8 - School starts, and drawing time diminishes considerably. ToT
7/14 - More new samples, and adjusting prices due to inflation. :'D
1/27 - Added all new samples, and raised prices a tad. ^^
12/22 - On Winter break from Dec. 23 to Jan. 3! =D
10/10 - Opened more slots due to more days off school! Also hoping to have a Halloween event this year. c:
9/8 - School starts! Two slots will be temporarily closed until I get used to being back in school. ;D
8/3 - Added a section for finished art where you can find past freebie and commissions art. : D
7/17 - Gaiaversary Event until the 22nd! See the new Events Post! : )
7/10 - Out of town until the 17th - I will try to read through all pages upon return <3

6/24 - Drivers Ed classes in the morning are over! Freedom! : D
6/9 - School's out for the summer! <3 <3
5/4 - Updated the Links section and added new samples! :3
4/13 - School starts again, will remain open!
4/2 - I'm on Spring Break, so orders should go faster. =)
3/20 - The shop is open! <3

•Welcome•Announcements•Rules•Samples•Ordering•Regulars•Links In•Links Out•Events•Reserved
User Image

1. Be nice (respectful, polite) to the people in this thread. Keep the language on a moderate side, people. It comes off as immature, more often than not.
2. Please no begging, spamming, or page stretching, etc.
3. Obey Gaia's Terms of Service - pretty much a given, but just in case. ; )
4. Please do not cancel your order if it has moved past the sketching stage. If you need to cancel PM me so that I do not waste time finishing it. Thank you.
5. I reserve the right to add more rules if needed.

User Image

In the process of updating samples right now, in the meantime you can find some at my deviantArt gallery~ c:

Chibi [1o,ooo]

Bust [8ooo]

Reg. Waist shot [17,ooo]

Reg. Fullbody [4o,ooo]

Couple art is double the price of art for a single character. (x2)

Also visit my dA for more samples.

Slots

1. GreyWillow//Evander
2. Brandon Baker//p. 174//chibi//coloring
3. Song of Sickness//p. 175//chibi couple//coloring
4. closed
5. closed

Don'ts
Super Clutter, nudity, some creatures (ask), macho musle-type men (lol), mecha, full anthro

Do's
Avis, OCs (with good refs), couples (no complicated poses though please), flobs, cute things, simple backgrounds (ask me), most stuff not on Don'ts

If you have any questions concerning what I do and don't draw, feel free to ask me~

•Welcome•Announcements•Rules•Samples&Slots•Ordering•Regulars•Links In•Links Out•Events•Reserved
User Image

1. Post the order form (below) in the thread.
    2. Send a trade with the page number and type of art in the title!
    3. I will give you a slot and start working on your art - you can check the art's progress in the sample post! :3
    4. When I finish your art I will accept the trade and send you a PM letting you know - a watermarked version is available upon request, you can tell me in the order form if you want one.
    5. You accept the trade.
    6. I will PM you your art! Enjoy! <3

If ordering art, fill this out correctly and post it in the thread:

[color=#bc4115][size=18][b]• I'd like some art![/b][/size][/color][color=#a2a150]
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Art Style: [/b] (the type of art you want)
[b]Reference: [/b] (please put a picture of what you want drawn; please not "current avi" )
[b]Pose/Expression: [/b] (It would be very helpful for me if you would add something about the kind of pose and/or expression you would like the character(s) in the art to have)
[b]Other: [/b] (anything else you would like to add about the art you are requesting)
[b]Price: [/b] (the price of the art you are ordering - please figure this out yourself)
[/color][color=#bc4115][size=18][b]• <3 •[/color][/size][/b]

User Image

hpanna47
GreyWillow
SorceressJ
Kirameku Mika

These people are usually here, and can help you with something if you need it. <3

User Image

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.48250595/][img]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee290/amara-alya/banner1.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.48250595/][IMG]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee290/amara-alya/banner3.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
If you wish to be on this list, please PM me or post in the shop thread.

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Halloween Group Picture! :'D

-Amara Alya
-Kirameku Mika
-hpanna47
-GreyWillow
-pinkfluffypanda101
-SweetPain
-SorceressJ

•Welcome•Announcements•Rules•Samples•Ordering•White/Black List•Links In•Links Out•Events•Reserved

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff