User Image

STATUS

♪Shop: OPEN
♪Slots: OPEN
♪Art Trades: CLOSED
♪Mini Auction: DELAYED

---------------------------------------------

♪NEXT FREEBIE WILL BE AWARDED TO THE FIRST PERSON ON PAGE 200!♪
♪BE SURE TO STAY AND BUMP. FREEBIES WILL BE AWARDED TO REGULAR BUMPERS AND CHATTERS.♪
♪PEOPLE ON THE WHITE LIST GET 30% OFF THEIR ORDERS!♪

White list
♪Mrs Ridonkulous
♪Seichuna
♪Dino Hugs
♪edscutechibigirl
♪Po0kii

Black List
None :3

♫Lumina's Deviantart Account♫

Status | Updates | Rules | Examples&Prices | Regular&Bribe Slots | Order Form | Quests | Work Table | Mini Auction | Contests | Links

User Image

Tuesday, June 23rd 2009: All slots are re-opened but if you order the orders may take me a few weeks. My computer time is very limited so I will work as fast as I possibly can.

Wednesday, May 17th 2009: Updating front page! (Again) So excuse the mess! I also have a standard size banner now (200x40) Hopefully I can open back up my regular slots soon.

Thursday, April 30th 2009: Back from my short break! I got very little work done because my tablet broke. I somehow managed to fix it though and I'm not sure what was wrong with it in the first place. Please be patient while I finish orders up as quickly as I can. I also hope the people I owe freebies to aren't too mad. I'm going to try my best to get everything done as quick as possible. Samples will be updated soon as I work more and more on a new style. Also after I finish up all current orders my shop will be shut down for a while. I think I will keep special bribe slots open though. I suppose it depends on my mood and how busy I am with school. Oh and just as a side note my joint auction has ended. Thank you everyone that bid/checked it out. My friend got ABed!!!

Status | Updates | Rules | Examples&Prices | Regular&Bribe Slots | Order Form | Quests | Work Table | Mini Auction | Contests | Links

User Image

RULES

♪I have the right to refuse any order so don't argue.
♪Do not steal!
♪Do not quote the first page.
♪Do not advertise in this thread.
♪There is no order or set way for me to finish commissions.
♪Rush or harassment will not be tolerated.
♪Users who cancel trades without my consent will be black listed and reported for scamming.
♪Please ask permission to use my artwork for personal use or use outside of Gaia.
♪I can cancel your order at any time for personal reasons.
♪No refunds.

WILL DRAW

♪Fan art
♪Original Characters
♪Slight Nudity (Try to keep your request PG13 though)
♪Anthro
♪Couple art (Big bribe only)
♪Groups (You have to bribe very well or with iteams off my wishlist)

WON'T DRAW

♪Mecha, armor, or muscular people.
♪No mega cluttered or completely black avis.
♪Nude characters.
♪Old people, bald people, or facial hair.
♪Skeletons or mega gore.
♪No Yuri or Yaoi.

After you order please send the trade with the correct amount. I will not finish the trade until I am finished with the art and you have seen it.
If you do not start the trade I will not start the drawing.
I will send the drawing in a pm and finish up my end of the trade.
You then finish the trade and enjoy

BRIBE SLOTS- If you want to place a bribe please say when you place your order that it is a bribe. Bribes must be at least 10k more then the regular price. The better the bribe is the better the art will be and if you offer me a good bribe I might even offer extras for you like a background, etc. Bribe slots are almost always open even if my regular slots are closed unless I am really busy.
SPECIAL BRIBE SLOTS- These are unlimited and are only for people who bribe me with iteams from my wish list. When you are bribing me with iteams from my wish list keep in mind that I mean the iteams posted in my thread and not my actual wishlist on my profile. The iteams I want are listed in my examples&&prices post.
PLEASE DO NOT ORDER WHEN THERE ARE NO AVAILABLE SLOTS. When a slot is available it will say OPEN when a slot is not available because I am too busy to keep it open then it will say CLOSED. Please check before ordering!
ART TRADES- Be sure to check my status before asking me about an art trade. If it's closed it's closed, if it's open then your art has to be around the same value as mine or else I won't accept, if it's open to friends only then only friends can request an art trade.

User Image

EXAMPLES

<----NEW | OLD---->

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Click on the music notes to view the image

PRICES

♪Bust-up CGed 15k
♪Halfbody CGed 30k
♪Fullbodies CGed Bribe Only
♪Chibi Fullbody CGed 20k
♪Couple Art CGed Big Bribe Only
♪Group Art CGed Special Bribe Only

BRIBE ITEAMS I WILL ACCEPT

♪Monthly Collectable Letters
♪Evolving Iteams (Must be first gen or latest evolution)
♪Iteams off my wish list (These iteams will earn you an instant slot even if my slots are full)

WISH LIST

♪Alruna Doll x2 x3 fullbody
♪Adriana Doll x4 fullbody
♪Nervegas Crisis Dolls x2 halfbody & x2 bust-up
♪Inari's Beads x3 fullbody & x1 halfbody
♪Nitemare Headband x3 fullbody & x1 Halbody
♪Fallen Wish x3 fullbody
♪Hermes Moon x3 fullbody
♪CoCo x4 fullbody
♪Kiki x8 fullbody & x1 halfbody & x1 bust-up

If you bribe me with these iteams you will get you a bulk order&&an instant special bribe slot even if my other slots are full. What is listed in pink next to the iteam is the art you are trading for.

User Image

REGULAR SLOTS

♪Wish For Wings That Work | Page 177 | OC Bust | Progress: ---
♪tera melos | Page 177 | OC Bust | Progress: ---
CLOSED

BRIBE SLOTS

♪diefairy | Page ? | couple halfbody | Progress: Sketching
CLOSED
CLOSED

SPECIAL BRIBE SLOTS

♪stephen9670 | Payment: Fallen Wish |Halfbody Group x5 people | Progress: CGing

FREEBIES

ART TRADES

PLEASE NOTE ALL ART WILL BE PMED TO YOU WHEN FINISHED

User Image

ORDER FORM

♫Your Username:
♫Type:
♫Total Payment/Bribe:
♫Reference Pic:

PLEASE POST ALL ORDERS IN THE THREAD.

User Image

CURRENT QUESTS

User Image

User Image User Image

DONATIONS

♪Mrs Ridonkculous- Cape of Oneiros
♪XxPanda-PaloozaxX- Spring Nymph
♪Makuyo- Goldfish Scarf

QUESTS COMPLETED

Horns of the Demon (3-30-09)
Guitars of Demona&Angellus (5-07-09)
Adriana Doll (6-16-09)
x3 Alruna's Roses (6-22-09)
Nartian Rock Gen.1 (6-22-09)
x3 Angelic Lace (6-23-09)

User Image

WORKS IN PROGRESS

---

User Image

User Image

User Image

BUMPING CONTEST

Bump 200 times and win a CG bust-up :3
Please be sure to number your bump posts!

User Image

LINKS IN

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.48084419_1/][IMG]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h286/ichigo131916/Sweet_Melody_banner.png[/IMG][/url]

LINKS OUT

User Image
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageUser Image User Image User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff