o: yur a visitorrr

+1 0.31699846860643 31.7% [ 207 ]
+10 0.41960183767228 42.0% [ 274 ]
+noob o: 0.26339969372129 26.3% [ 172 ]
Total Votes:[ 653 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 376 377 378 > >> >>> »|

User Image

xWelcome to Mustard&&Blueberries. c; Sooo buy my chibis. Let's chat.x

[Intro]•Announcements•Rules•Samples•Order Form•Slots•Previous Customers•Links In/Links Out
User ImageUser Image
        [July::31] Grand Opening
        [Aug::05,08,09,11,12,21,22,29] Made it to the top forums
        [Aug::11] Up'd prices a bit
        [Aug::28] Finished making the new look for the shop! c; it's so much prettiful now.

[Sept::02] On Semi-Hiatus for who knows how long. School has taken over.

Intro•[Announcements]•Rules•Samples•Order Form•Slots•Previous Customers•Links In/Links Out
User Image

» Don't PM me your order forms. Post them here. However, i do love random PM's c:
        » At the end of your order form, write "sex" so i know you read the rules.
        » Send your trade right after you order. If the trade is not sent after 4 days, i'll take you off the slots.
        » I won't start the art until the trade is sent.
        » I DO ART TRADES! Pm me for details.
        » It will take me a minimum of 3 days to finish art. Sometimes less, if I'm in the mood. But if it takes me longer than 2 weeks to finish, PM me to ask about it.
        » If you want to cancel an order, please PM me telling why first Dx

User Image
        » Fill out the form, and post in thread; Only if slots are open.
        » Sent the trade asap!! Do not forget this part.
        » Once the trade is sent, I'll start drawing your art. When it's finished i'll accept the trade, so my side of the trade will look like this.
        » Then you confirm the trade, and i'll send you the art via PM.

Intro•Announcements•[Rules]•Samples•Order Form•Slots•Previous Customers•Links In/Links Out
User Image
» [Flobs] 600g
        User Image User Image User Image User Image

» [B&W Singles] 1000g
        User Image User Image User Image

» [Colored Singles] 1300g
        User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

» [Couples] B/w:1500g Color:2000g
        User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Intro•Announcements•Rules•[Samples]•Order Form•Slots•Previous Customers•Links In/Links Out
User Image
        Copy/Paste the below and post it to order art.

[img]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z119/popocome/headerofa.png[/img]
        [list][list][list][size=10][b][color=#99CCCC][Username][/color][/b][/size] (your username)
        [size=10][b][color=#99CCCC][Ref][/color][/b][/size] (pic of avi please)
        [size=10][b][color=#99CCCC][What you Want][/color][/b]
        (flob, fullbody, couple, etc.)
        [size=10][b][color=#99CCCC][Color?][/color][/b][/size] (yes/no)
        [size=10][b][color=#99CCCC][Other][/color][/b][/size] (anything else you'd like to add)
        [size=10][b][color=#99CCCC][Total][/color][/b][/size]
        [b][color=#FFCC99][Pixie Dust is for][/color][/b][/list][/list][/list]

The completed form should look like this.

NOTE: I have a busy life, but I want all my customers to be happy. So if you have a specific deadline you'd like to set for your art, please write that on the form so i can get my prioritized orders straightened.

Intro•Announcements•Rules•Samples•[Order Form]•Slots•Previous Customers•Links In/Links Out
User Image

Intro•Announcements•Rules•Samples•Order Form•[Slots]•Previous Customers•Links In/Links Out
User Image

I'll love you foreverr if you put this in your sig, affiliate me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.42294205/][IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/2448ghe.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

C: If you would like to affiliate us, PM me with your banner, and I'll put it up here.c:

Intro•Announcements•Rules•Samples•Order Form•Slots•Previous Customers•[Links In/Links Out]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff