Welcome to Gaia! ::

When would you like to see new shop items

The next available holiday 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 2 ]
Now 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 8 ]
The next widely celebrated holiday 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 > >>

User Image

The little shack is drab and appears lifeless among the long dead bramble bushes. Doors and windows are bolted shut and the gray paint of the walls and porch have obviously suffered through years of chipping. However, there does appear to be glimmers of color on the door. Hanging by a worn rope, a heavily saturated red book opens to reveal colorful gifts within its pages. A pen and a tiny pad of order forms are found at the side of a book with a sign that points to a completely rusted mail slot at the door and says "Holiday Special. Order Here."

CST CLOCK

Y a n - Y a n is: ONLINE

Shop is currently: OPEN [See rules for details]

Welcome to L ! M I T 3 D : A Holiday Limiteds Shop for your gifting convenience!
[I may choose to do some holidays and not others because I'm a pretty busy person.]

Updates:
3.11.09 - Easter Freebie & Macaron Specialty Item added
July 2008 -
7.8.08 - Freebie added
January - February 2008: Valentine's Day Limiteds available for order
1.30.08 - Added Freebie
1.26.08 - Added Kittens

Rules:

01. >> The shop opens randomly. The Thread Title MUST say OPEN. Any orders that do not coincide with the above will be ignored. If the shop is not open, I am either busy, do not feel like taking orders or did not make any limiteds for a particular holiday.

02. >> Observe Gaian TOS

03. >> I will not tolerate disrespect to anyone in this thread, drama, and other inane things that waste both my time and yours.

04. >> If the Shop is OPEN send trade to Y a n - Y a n with the page number after placing your order.

05. >> You are NOT allowed to order these for yourself. All orders should be for someone else. There will be consequences if I find that you are not following this rule. If you really, really want one, there is a Hopefuls list or you can beg your friends to get one for you. xp [Note: This rule only applies to items with a "*" at the end of its name.]

06. >> If you do not fill out the order form and just post saying you want such-and-such, I will not acknowledge your post.

07. >> Do NOT PM me unless it is utterly important. *currently a one person shop*

08. >> Steal my art and I will eat you alive. mad

Misc.

N/A

Order Form:
[size=24][color=#E60121]Please accept my order![/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Recipient:[/b]
[b]From:[/b] (Please put "Anonymous" if you want it to be in secret)
[b]Type:[/b]
[b]Number:[/b]
[b]Total:[/b]

Example:
Please accept my order!
Username: Y a n - Y a n
Recipient: Tiffychu
Type: Love-Bunny
Number: 4
Total: 800g [200g tip heart ]

Orders will be PMed according to certain sections of the order form [Recipient/From/What you ordered]. I will accept trade after sending the PM and will post a screenshot of the PM if you would like to request verification for your payment. [However, you must explicitly state that you want it]
Current Holiday/Season: Easter

HOPEFULLY COMING SOON.

User Image
A cheesecake dessert with a delicious chocolate crumbly crust. A delicate blown and pulled sugar nest that holds 3 speckled malted milk robin eggs sits atop a tangy blue raspberry syrup coating.

Copy+Paste the following if you are taking:

[b][size=11][color=turquoise]Don't put your eggs all in one basket.[/color][/size][/b]

Don't put your eggs all in one basket.

In the meantime, enjoy this sweet and refreshing dessert: three scoops of homemade vanilla-peach ice with slices of fresh, crisp peaches on a delightfully crunchy waffle bowl. A tiny sprig of mint and two vanilla wafer sticks adorn this summer treat.

Note: Orders will be PMed to the recipient unless specified otherwise.

French Macarons!
Smooth cream/ganache sandwiched between 2 cookies. These freshly baked pastries are great as gifts for someone special [or for yourself wink ]. Though these sweet treats are available year-round, flavors will be in rotation depending on the holiday or season. An official L!MIT3D Gold Ribbon item, certifying this product as a top quality specialty of the shop. Individual and boxed/bagged sets available.

User Image
Individual Macarons - 50g each:
1. Blue Raspberry - 2. Rose
3. Jasmine - 4. Pistachio
5. Lavender - 6. Apricot

User Image
Boxed Macaron Sampler - 225g
Includes flavors: Blue Raspberry, Pistachio, Rose, Apricot, Jasmine Lavender

More macaron sets [and possibly custom ones] coming soon.

Order Example
Please accept my order!
Username: Y a n - Y a n
Recipient: Y a n - Y a n
Type: Individual Macaron
Number: 1, 2, and 5
Total: 150g

Wind-up Chick - 150g
A cute and soft chick with a spring turning mechanism on its back. Doesn't it have the cutest little booties?

User Image

Previously Available:

Valentine's Day

Past Customers:

heart = Tipped, ninja = Repeat, dramallama = Ordered for more than 1 person, domokun = Gifted Hopeful

Murderous Hatred heart , Sugar Cocoa, Awesome21, Angelrah, blueturquoise heart ninja dramallama , lylstarryazngurl, .hidden melody., Lady Stray dramallama ,
Bounty Hunter Victoria dramallama , Skesys heart dramallama , Dakice, TenshiNoMizu heart , The-Murder-Magician heart , michie-in-a-box heart dramallama , death_note_chik heart , Orion Ananda heart , michie-in-a-box domokun , Naeyru domokun

Hopefuls:

Want a L!MIT3D item and hoping some kind benefactor will send it to you? You can ask to be added here if I'm online. :]

Blacklist:

None so let's keep it that way, 'kay? :D
Link Me!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/3477ak]
[img]http://tinyurl.com/396bh5[/img][/url]

Links Out!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
nice candies you have smile
Thank you! ^^
o3o

*claiming special rights btw*

Ooh~.

....I see a Dana. x:
'Tis I indeed! 8D [Though in disguise and talking to myself o3o]

Do mine eyes deceive me or do I see a Hidden? o:
Well, crap, I'm bored so 30 minutes of open time before I sleep. *almost 12AM*