Welcome to Gaia! ::

◕ 3 ◕

<3 1 100.0% [ 198 ]
Total Votes:[ 198 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 205 206 207 > >> >>> »|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxAnnouncement
xxx Jan 27th 2008

The shop will be closing permanently on a future date, still not sure ( probably Valentine's if I can make it that late ). I would mark everything up for sells but I don't have time to recalculate all that. Anyway the main reason is IRL busyness but I would also like to do other things on Gaia ( and with limited time, some things have to be cut ). Either way for this limited time you can order anything / as much as you want. I removed the regular limiteds though. If you have any questions feel free to ask. The Rules still apply when ordering even tho they are moved down to the bottom. Sorry to those disappointed *snugs* All links will be kept at this top post, but feel free to take me off yours if you like.
- Ska

xxNavigation
xxx Don't get lost~ <3
xxInfo
xxxx 002 . . . Valentine Treats
xxxx 003 . . . Adoptable Stuff
xxxx 004 . . . Specialty Cupcakes
xxxx 005 . . . Snack Bar
xxxx 006 . . . Wild Edibles
xxxx 007 . . . Rules

xxxxLinks Out
xxxxx If you'd like to exhange let me know!

User ImageUser Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Serenity Heave Cafe removed because of pixel theft ( very disappointing )

User Image

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff