Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

I was in a new shop grand opening, and there was one person being very obviously rude. So I said something, without saying names, and two other people got offended by it.

The guilty mind speaks the loudest? X3;

Anyway! On to happier subjects! How's that RP coming along? XD

Fashionable Prophet

In Lazy Day, 'Mena is currently trying to coax Triane into becoming her friend, more or less. She's really stunned by his feathers XDD

And in our "Invasion of the Polar Bear" thread, everyone is being awed by Savvy's amazing polar bear handling skillz~

I never ONCE was rude, if you read I had said I was joking and playing, maybe I should have placed the whole word instead of J/K(Just kidding) I never meant it to be rude or mean and I had thought I said sorry as I agreed with her or him that I must have been logged off.
I never once accused anyone of being Sheep like as the post was not once directed at single person or even a whole. I said /I/ did not want to be like everyone else in how they thought a lion would be. NEVER once did I disrespect anyone but myself.

I did read the whole of the first and second page however a lot of the thing confused me and so I asked them. I did not say the rules were wrong or messed up; I only pressed to see how they were and to make sure I understood them completely. For the first answer I got to the question I thought that if the word was stupid he would have had to be stupid. The second one I got even more confused as I saw nothing of the word in how they made there character. The third time which was Bella helped me a lot but I was not all sure. Jun D cleared up anything I could think of.

I have never once said anything ill willed to anyone, I have not called anyone names or said they were anything. If you bunch would not have jumped down my throat and if the post was not deleted then you would have seen what my reply was too however it was deleted and perhaps I should not have replied but being called a cow will make anyone angry.

I have not once said anything mean to anyone!
Where in any of my posts have I said some one was stupid, or mean or anything!
I expressed my feelings toward the person who gave me that post and it sounded harsh because all everyone else saw was my posts before and sadly the main artist posted before me making it sound like a reply to him or her. (Dunno had a bunny boy though.)

Arcade Rose's Spouse

Noble Hunter

e___e.
Muse, give up.
Everybody disagrees with you here, and you were rude. To le STAFF member.

Beloved Shapeshifter

Some did see both posts Muse. There were long and blunt posts on both sides. Sadly it doesn't always work to expect something that can be read as insulting to be ok just by adding a j/k after it.

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Just a friend, huh? Not a late night snack? XD *thinks it'd be sweet to have a cat/bird friendship!* Kinda like Max/Julien, except maybe, not so predatory? XD XD XD

I've never seen a bi-polar character RP'd. o3o I should take a looksie. <3

Beloved Shapeshifter

Remember though bi-polar is not too the extreme that the adorable bi-polar bear takes it wink I'm attempting to rp a bi-polar pet in another shop.

Fashionable Prophet

Hahaha...well, I think she might have a bit of a crush on him and possibly a deep-seated desire to want to hunt him....but she's a very domesticated kitty and more prone to the affectionate vs. killing instinct side. ^____^;;

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

*nodnod!* I have two RL friends who are bi-polar, and one is far worse than the other. X3 But it'd be interesting to see how it manifests, especially given the surroundings and company! 4laugh

EDIT: Aaw, that's sweet, AnimeEyeshime. :3 A refreshing change. <3
Kiara Adachi

e___e.
Muse, give up.
Everybody disagrees with you here, and you were rude. To le STAFF member.

I don't care if the person was the king of Sweden himself!
They had no right to make me sound like a moron for asking questions and wanting to understand!

Maybe I should have said it clear to Bella (Not sure on spelling)
But if I was that horrible they could have tolled me themselves and I would have been so quick to tell them sorry in as many ways as I could think of!
If I had even thought they might be upset or angry at me I would have but I didn't so saw no more reason to express it.

Arcade Rose's Spouse

Noble Hunter

... I'm bi-polar. ._.;

Beloved Shapeshifter

I was tempted to join in the rp but I've had a bit much going on...

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Kiara Adachi

... I'm bi-polar. ._.;

Ain't nothing wrong with it. :3 *snugs*

Blackened muse, if you're sorry, then just say so and let it go. The rest of us are trying to move on and away. What's done is done.

Beloved Shapeshifter

Muse you might want to walk away for now and let things cool...

3,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Blackened muse

Ok, so it's stupid.
Now if I win the sweet little lion has to be stupid if and when he would be role played?

I think that's a bit wrong and messed up. I dislike it when I can not develop a personality of something I role play.

Not to be a nitpicker, Muse, but you actually did say that it was wrong and messed up (I highlighted it in your post).

You really can't use the fact that Demi took her post down in the end as a cop out. I was here to read what Demi said. She never called you sheep-like. She was upset that you seemed to be saying that we were sheep-like to follow the Mod's guideline words. We didn't jump down your throat. I think a number of us were more than patient with you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff