Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Prophet

She does look floofy, doesn't she... XDD I'm sure you'll get a chance to squish her at some point, once we start this epic crazy RP-ness that no doubt will involve everyone... ^__^;;

Personally, I love how her big green eyes make her look all innocent. XDD (But we all know the truth... >.> )

Items~ I will have to ponder on that <3
definately going to get some items for my baby <333
Hrm, methinks that I shall leave off items until Desi grows up (don't want to spoil him right off the bat, after all sweatdrop ) though I can almost guarantee that he'll be wearing glasses by the time he's an adult. heart

Fashionable Prophet

For some reason, I was looking at Desi's journal (cuuuute new entry, btw XDD ) and then 'Mena's, and all of a sudden I thought "Turkish Angora...Turks..." and then "Nobody expects the Turkish Inquisition!" >.>;;

I think you can tell it's really early in the morning for me ^___^;;
Haha, no, that's quite excellent. rofl (aww, thanks, by the way; I liked yours, too. Just 'born' and 'Mena's already getting into trouble ^^;; )

Fashionable Prophet

She's finding escape routes XDD

But I did try and leave it open on my Shimy end for an excuse to get us owners + Hytes together. Because, you know...Shimy wants chaos...

I should really stop speaking in the third person. sweatdrop
Chaos sounds good to me ^^ It shall be... interesting, to say the least. (I love using third person in classes where few people are sure of my name - it's very amusing to see how long it takes for them to finally get it)

Well, I work in 7 1/2 hours, so I'd best be getting to bed. G'night (or morning or otherwise, depending on everyone's time zones).

Fashionable Prophet

Goodnight~~ <3

Weekends are good for RPing though, so I'm sure we'll get something started soon~
mm gnight~ biggrin

Im so excited since by the time my baby comes out i'll be done with finals
*yawns* hello hello.
Just in case nobody noticed...
The FS babies grew! And theyre adorable! *pings luff at them*
<33

2,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
Ahhhh... the little babies are so cute!!

Quote:
,s,,,d yyrrtt42222222222

st qhnq6C 4R

Hee hee, my 2 year old wrote that. xd
Aw, babies. ^^

Has it been a week already? o_o;
Yaaay it's the weekend for you guys~! whee

Oh Shimy, those big green eyes of hers~! Hee - what a deceptive little kitties. I like the little white sockies of her feet~!

Looking forward to seeing what you'll get for Triane, Ana~! I hope your finals went well! biggrin

Jun is going to loveyouforever, Kakui~! He always said that he wished whoever got the iguana would put glasses on him! 3nodding

Hi Nayuvre~!

Glad you like them Jamie, Ruthie! It's so exciting to see things other than tubes, hee. 4laugh

Goood morning Moses~! So young and you're already letting him at the computer, Ruthie? xd

Time sure passes fast doesn't it, Neshaka? It's been three weeks that HyTech has existed already! eek

2,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
LaBlue Belle
Goood morning Moses~! So young and you're already letting him at the computer, Ruthie? xd

There are times when I feel like I have no choice!! The kid screams and kicks to be let on. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff