Welcome to Gaia! ::

Halt! Read this announcement from the admins, citizen! I command you to be festive!

-------------------------------------

To celebrate St. Patrick's Day, we'll be adding a special surprise to the site. Is it corned beef? No! Is it boiled cabbage? No! Is it a homicidal leprechaun played by Warwick Davis? I wish!

mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen
Mr. Green - official mascot of St. Patrick's Day greenness! Although I guesss he's kinda turquoise...

User Image

From today until Monday, you'll run into some extra-lucky rare bonuses on the site!

As you browse the forums and Gaia's main pages, you'll occasionally run into a little bit of extra luck: every once in a while, a floating box will pop up and fly around your screen; click on it to claim a four-leaf clover! When you have a few clovers, take them to the Barton Boutique Event Exchange to trade them for event items!

We've also added some shamrocks to Towns. They're not quite as lucky, since they only have three leaves, but you can still collect them and sell them to the stores for a little extra gold!

Have fun!

-------------------------------------------------

Oh no! Clovers!? Rina's going to get sick from eating them all...

Jeering Codger

Hey guys, we're going to have to take down the event for a few minutes to fix up some stability issues. It will be back up soon!

Sorry for the inconvenience, fellas.
Hey guys,

We've re-enabled the event! One small change: now you'll only get clovers on the forums, in Towns, and the landing pages (Home, My Gaia, Community, Games, World, and GStore).

Have fun, you lucky Gaians you!
Yes, and Towns, you can still get 3-leaf clovers in Towns!

:: quintuple-checks his announcements from now on ::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces