Angels Alibi
Username: Angels Alibi
What are you questing for?: AFK Scarf
Approx. marketplace value: 160k
Gold you have now: 64k ; n;
Link to quest thread (if you have one): My Questy c:
When did you join Gaia?: 03/04/2009
Your favorite animal: Pandas <3
Where did you find this charity?: I was looking around at the names of current ones, and I saw one that said new things happened, then eventually got here o.o
Anything else you want to tell me?: I might enter your raffle @.@ I also want Compass but that quest scares me
Accepted!

I have to go eat ice cream tonight with some friends that came into town, so I won't officially add your info to the front page until tomorrow. But your quest thread at least qualifies, and I'll look over the rest of your info to add more to the donation. Who knows, I may just have an AFK Scarf that I can sell you at a discount when you get to a certain point. cat_ninja I'll let you know tomorrow. cat_3nodding

Super Junior

wanna exchange links?.... if you do Quote me and I'll add yours!

User Image

[url=www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.76764147/][IMG]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k627/nana-murasaki/MemeQuest-1.gif[/IMG][/url]

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Your_Destiny_Awaits
Angels Alibi
Where did you find this charity?: I was looking around at the names of current ones, and I saw one that said new things happened, then eventually got here o.o
Anything else you want to tell me?: I might enter your raffle @.@ I also want Compass but that quest scares me
Accepted!

I have to go eat ice cream tonight with some friends that came into town, so I won't officially add your info to the front page until tomorrow. But your quest thread at least qualifies, and I'll look over the rest of your info to add more to the donation. Who knows, I may just have an AFK Scarf that I can sell you at a discount when you get to a certain point. cat_ninja I'll let you know tomorrow. cat_3nodding

Oh thank you thank you thank you <333333 And have fun 3nodding

Once I possibly get my item finished, I can do another right? Cuz I have like...2 other kitty items X3

Shy Giver

Angels Alibi

Once I possibly get my item finished, I can do another right? Cuz I have like...2 other kitty items X3
Yep, that's how my donations work. cat_3nodding

Spoiled Pandahime

Your_Destiny_Awaits
Angels Alibi

Yep, that's how my donations work. cat_3nodding

I thought so but I like making sure c: >w< so excited

Shy Giver

Angels Alibi
Accepted!

Okay, so... you've got two options:
1) I give you a 20k donation to put towards your AFK Scarf, or
2) I sell you an AFK Scarf for 75k (about half of what it's worth) - this gets you a discount and still gets funds for the charity. You don't have to have it right away, but I can hold on to the scarf for that price for about a week.

Spoiled Pandahime

Your_Destiny_Awaits
Accepted!

Okay, so... you've got two options:
1) I give you a 20k donation to put towards your AFK Scarf, or
2) I sell you an AFK Scarf for 75k (about half of what it's worth) - this gets you a discount and still gets funds for the charity. You don't have to have it right away, but I can hold on to the scarf for that price for about a week.

I'd love to buy it ^-^ That way the gold goes to you/the charity cat_3nodding and I have enough >w< thank you soooo much <333

Spoiled Pandahime

Your_Destiny_Awaits

I'd like to send a donation trade for a bunch of aquarium cat stuff and paper so you can make headbands c: and random kitty items I have

Spoiled Pandahime

What are you questing for?: Compass of Seidh
Approx. marketplace value: 975k
Gold you have now: 454k whee
Link to quest thread (if you have one): My Questy >w<
Where did you find this charity?: Searching through threads in Charities/Quests c:
Anything else you want to tell me?: I met a nice dinosaur today biggrin And love your kitty emotions, I'm gunna order a kitty bump emotions like the sign in my thread when I finish this quest >w<

Manly Man-Lover

Chatty Friend

Username: ZAHRIA (pls call me Ria)
What are you questing for?: BuBu Kitty Plushie
Approx. marketplace value: 73k
Gold you have now: 7k
Link to quest thread (if you have one): I'm Not a Crazy Cat Lady [Quest]. Per the rules, my quest isn't a week old yet. Give it a few more days to meet that requirement.
When did you join Gaia?: *coughs* 10/10/2005 (I was on a major hiatus for years, but back in full swing)
Your favorite animal: Umm, the cat
Where did you find this charity?: I was in another charity thread and a fellow Gaian noticed my cat obssession and kindly directed me to your thread. ^_^
Anything else you want to tell me?: I want as much different types of cats that I can stand. Chanho is my first of many cat quests! So excited! And more excited to be apart of your charity. Already subscribed and will be stalking this thread.

Shy Giver

Nana Murasaki
wanna exchange links?.... if you do Quote me and I'll add yours!

User Image

[url=www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.76764147/][IMG]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k627/nana-murasaki/MemeQuest-1.gif[/IMG][/url]
Got your banner added; thanks!

Shy Giver

Angels Alibi
What are you questing for?: Compass of Seidh
Approx. marketplace value: 975k
Gold you have now: 454k whee
Link to quest thread (if you have one): My Questy >w<
Where did you find this charity?: Searching through threads in Charities/Quests c:
Anything else you want to tell me?: I met a nice dinosaur today biggrin And love your kitty emotions, I'm gunna order a kitty bump emotions like the sign in my thread when I finish this quest >w<
Accepted!

Shy Giver

ZAHRIA
Username: ZAHRIA (pls call me Ria)
What are you questing for?: BuBu Kitty Plushie
Approx. marketplace value: 73k
Gold you have now: 7k
Link to quest thread (if you have one): I'm Not a Crazy Cat Lady [Quest]. Per the rules, my quest isn't a week old yet. Give it a few more days to meet that requirement.
When did you join Gaia?: *coughs* 10/10/2005 (I was on a major hiatus for years, but back in full swing)
Your favorite animal: Umm, the cat
Where did you find this charity?: I was in another charity thread and a fellow Gaian noticed my cat obssession and kindly directed me to your thread. ^_^
Anything else you want to tell me?: I want as much different types of cats that I can stand. Chanho is my first of many cat quests! So excited! And more excited to be apart of your charity. Already subscribed and will be stalking this thread.
Looks you got BuBu; sorry that I missed your quest. You can reapply with another kitty that you're questing for if you're interested. You do qualify based on your Gaia age and post count, so you're good even though the quest thread isn't quite yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff