Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

YDA has nothing snazzy to say.

She's sleepy. 0.67889908256881 67.9% [ 74 ]
Pollwhore will still get their spot though. 0.32110091743119 32.1% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

Cluttered Cat

And Paul's response to an Old Spice commercial.

Cluttered Cat

I'm so watching the new Thundercats series in an hour.

Cluttered Cat

Kyaa!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. LIKE, LIKE, LIKE! 4laugh

Collector Fatcat

16,850 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Egg Collector 100
User Image

I reformatted my external hd just now, and got to give her a new name. She will now be known as, Poptart Cat Nyan! x3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cluttered Cat

Callieco Kat
I reformatted my external hd just now, and got to give her a new name. She will now be known as, Poptart Cat Nyan! x3
xd

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
~♪♫♪♬♪

User Image

♪♫♪♬♪~

Cluttered Cat

Gonna be busy most of today. Going out for breakfast soon, a baby party to go to, and then probably a group hang out afterwards. See ya guys later!
Username: Xxmego_legoxX
What are you questing for?: Kiki Kitty Plushie
Approx. marketplace value: 1,280,000g
Gold you have now: 144,600
Link to quest thread (if you have one): none
When did you join Gaia?: like. 800 days ago?
Your favorite animal: Cat(: Always has been! Been collecting them since I was like, 4?
Where did you find this charity?: THE Santa Clause's List of Charities.
Anything else you want to tell me?: I'll try and be a regular(: And I love your charity! Very original :3

Cluttered Cat

Whee! I was seriously out like all of these days - lots of hanging out with friends, which is awesome, and then work today, which isn't as awesome. I'm rather exhausted, and I feel like I need to wean myself into Gaia again after that absence. rofl

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
OtherWorldShukumei
Whee! I was seriously out like all of these days - lots of hanging out with friends, which is awesome, and then work today, which isn't as awesome. I'm rather exhausted, and I feel like I need to wean myself into Gaia again after that absence. rofl
Welcome back!

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
~♪♫♪♬♪

User Image

*luff noms for everyone*

♪♫♪♬♪~

Cluttered Cat

Okay, so since Jon's no longer working overnights, we finally got to hang out today since we were both off. Not sure if I'll have much chance to get on tomorrow with having to drop him off and then working. I'll probably pop in for a little bit, but I don't think I'll really get to do much legit Gaia stuff until Thursday.

Rainbow Grabber

8,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Junior Trader 100
OtherWorldShukumei
Okay, so since Jon's no longer working overnights, we finally got to hang out today since we were both off. Not sure if I'll have much chance to get on tomorrow with having to drop him off and then working. I'll probably pop in for a little bit, but I don't think I'll really get to do much legit Gaia stuff until Thursday.

587/525

The little purple guy. It gave me 25 coins!!

Cluttered Cat

maddyj1995
587/525

The little purple guy. It gave me 25 coins!!
Crazy, isn't it?! I've been getting a similar amount when I get small coins like that. Least I got was about 300g, but that was after I had already gotten the 500g amount.

Shy Giver

Guess what?!

More excuses! cat_rofl Only have about another hour before my mom comes to pick me up since I'm spending the night there... and then we'll be off to Magic Mountain tomorrow! So, alas, not much Gaia time again. Not sure what sort of free-time for Gaia I'll have this weekend since Jon's off tomorrow, and then I have an awful shift on Sunday.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff