Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

YDA has nothing snazzy to say.

She's sleepy. 0.67889908256881 67.9% [ 74 ]
Pollwhore will still get their spot though. 0.32110091743119 32.1% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

Cluttered Cat

Callieco Kat
Melchior the Meowl was released in the rig today. He is a qualifying cat item. =3 http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/75681/
Thanks, I hadn't gone to look for him yet.
I still need to look through the new CI stuff for hidden cat poses, so I'll probably add him, the Charcoal Curiosity, and whatever I find next week. 3nodding

Collector Fatcat

16,850 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Egg Collector 100
OtherWorldShukumei
Callieco Kat
Melchior the Meowl was released in the rig today. He is a qualifying cat item. =3 http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/75681/

Thanks, I hadn't gone to look for him yet.
I still need to look through the new CI stuff for hidden cat poses, so I'll probably add him, the Charcoal Curiosity, and whatever I find next week. 3nodding

I always scout out the master item lists. I don't think there were any hidden poses this time around. I clicked through every item. I'm a sucker for this rig cause of how HP themed it is. Ooooh there was one that had cat in the description though. It was one of the dolls, SDPlus #314 Quentin. No cat pose though. http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/75883/

Beloved Cat

11,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
just dropping in to say hi ^_^

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Ooooh Greymalkin! *paws at*

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
~♪♫♪♬♪

heart

Heading back to Switzerland tomorrow. sad

♪♫♪♬♪~

OG Gaian

9,350 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Friendly 100
did u get my tek tek entry??
User Image
Hello YDA!
I haven't been here in ages.....how is everyone?
User Image

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
~♪♫♪♬♪

I'm well, Kara. How are you?

♪♫♪♬♪~
User Image
That's good to hear. I read something about switzerland.....What's going on?

I myself am having a great month. <3
User Image

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
~♪♫♪♬♪

I've been back in Newfoundland for the past month because my grandmother was ill. So Mom and I went back to help out my aunt, since she's the only one here that can take care of her.

And now I'm heading back to Switzerland tomorrow night.

It's been nice to be back home and see my friends and family, but we haven't even had the chance to settle in to our apartment and get adjusted to our new home yet.

How are things on your end?

♪♫♪♬♪~
User Image
Oh. That sounds like one of those mixed emotions events.
I hope you have a safe trip back home.

That sounds like it would be a little odd. Leaving a well known home to go back to one you're not quite used to being home.

Things are good. I'm in the middle of working out details to set up a "real" home practice for massage. It's more complicated then it should be if you ask me. I've also been in an art mood for most of the month. I've sketched and even colored a lot of art this month....and I'm working on a few more. XP
User Image

Cluttered Cat

Whee! I'm finally back from my Sacramento trip this weekend (and then work today). I have a little bit of cleaning to do since Jon didn't do anything while I was gone. rolleyes And then I have to go pick him up from work, so I'll get on YDA later tonight. cat_3nodding

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Kakkara18
User Image
I've also been in an art mood for most of the month. I've sketched and even colored a lot of art this month....and I'm working on a few more. XP
User Image
~♪♫♪♬♪

I've done some drawing too. At least a tiny bit more than I have in the last several months (which was not at all). Unfortunately, I then came here, and since it was last minute, I haven't really had the chance to finish anything, since I want to color at least one of them.

At least Dad finally bought a 3-in-1 for our apartment while I've been away, so I'll be able to scan the last few things I drew. I only have photos posted of them now. >.<

♪♫♪♬♪~

Rainbow Grabber

8,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Junior Trader 100

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
It's your turn to do HnR Charity. xp

Quick Reply