Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

YDA has nothing snazzy to say.

She's sleepy. 0.67889908256881 67.9% [ 74 ]
Pollwhore will still get their spot though. 0.32110091743119 32.1% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Glad it went well!

Cluttered Cat

Lindori

They don't need your permission to join. They're not sheep, they're individuals. .__.

I'm not some sort of criminal or something, they know who I am. D:
xp I just meant that both OWS and YDA follow links are there so I didn't have to copy them both. Came out weird, yes, but just reminding some that WT is an affiliate charity. Perhaps I should have said they could jump in without qualms? WT is a very accepting bunch. heart

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
You're still making it sound like they need your permission. XD

Cluttered Cat

*clears her throat*

Attention YDA threadgoers!

Go forth and be one with the almighty Wild Things Demonbusters thread! Build an army of your choosing and follow your... er... fellow followers. Yes! Go and heed the bidding of this thread's master.

That better? xp

WT Halloween thread

Do it. Yes, commanding.

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just keep digging, OWS. XD

(YEAH! Do my bidding! XDD)

Shy Giver

And the final votes are in for the Halloween Tektek contest!

1st place = Nye U-chan [6 votes] + 1 from me for the tie-breaker
2nd place = billy_bobbypants [6 votes]
3rd place = kitoga [5 votes]
4th place = iMeepmaster [3 votes]
7hearts [1 vote]
Kakkara18 [1 vote]

I'll be sending out prizes tomorrow afternoon. Thank you all for participating!

Shy Giver

PMs sent out for Tektek prizes.

If you two, Kakkara and 7hearts, would like a consolation prize of a Paper Cat Band, please say which one you'd like here in the thread or shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Shy Giver

And I generated a winner for the MG 50/50 raffle!

Nor West Chick (#32 winner) - relented winnings KakkaraI8 (#18 winner) and Nye U-chan each will receive 1,850 gold!

See RNG results in raffle thread

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ninja

Good afternoon everyone.

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

And, OWS I replied to your thing in the event thread. I knew about the checking link since the event started.

It's just that when I'd go to check Dorian's achievements, it'd say that I didn't meet the requirements.
I'm going to check now to see if it's been fixed.

Edit: Nope. Still effed up. >.<

Witty Elocutionist

10,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
*flails* Wah! I'm sorry I haven't been on all week! Did I miss anything? XP
User Image

I'm fine without a catband...I think I have all 3colors.

User Image

Kawaii Mage

Username: Reika Ryu

What are you questing for?: Uncanny Form (Snow Leopard Skin) heart
Approx. marketplace value: 75k
Gold you have now: 20k
Link to quest thread (if you have one): My quest thread had to be moved recently because some important posts on the front page got deleted. It had 5 pages. Proof HERE New quest thread HERE
When did you join Gaia?: June 14, 2008
Your favorite animal: Cheetah!!!
Where did you find this charity?: You guys donated to one of my friends so she put the charity name in her quest thread. smile
Anything else you want to tell me?: Probably the coolest charity out there for one reason: cats rule and should be worshiped! xD

Thank you very much, anything helps. heart

Cluttered Cat

EEEE!!!! 4laugh I just saw Radio Jack in his Halloween costume over at DC (or whatever the super expensive shop is called) for the first time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff