<3 </3

YDA has nothing snazzy to say.

She's sleepy. 0.67889908256881 67.9% [ 74 ]
Pollwhore will still get their spot though. 0.32110091743119 32.1% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

Cluttered Cat

Your_Destiny_Awaits
User Image
PM me the link to the page you won on; I will be checking. Your first post in this thread cannot be a winning post; if it is, I will give it to the next winner. I want to keep it fair for active people in this thread. So post a little before you go for a win. You do not have to be a cat item quester to do the contests. You can do multiple contests in one post; i.e. Roll dice, number your bumps, and get the first post on a page. And you can roll dice and generate numbers until you win!

Page Contest
-I will give 100g to the first person to post on page 1,100.

Dice Contest
-Roll 10 10-sided dice and get any numbers 10-30 or 80-100 to win 500 gold. If you get 12 or 25 though, you can win 750 gold! Up to 3 more winners.

Number Contest
-From 1-1000, if you get the number 123, 456, 609, 681, 748, 888, or 973 you win 500 gold. Up to 3 more winners.

Random Contest
-Tektek Contest!
Dress up Your_Destiny_Awaits using www.tektek.org.
A winner will be chosen by a poll vote, prize of 5k to 1st and 2k to 2nd (I may add in 1k for 3rd depending on how many entries are received). I will give another 2k to my personal favorite.
Rules:
1) Use this base: User Image
2) Since this is a cat-specific charity, I would like YDA to dress up with a cat theme. It's not necessary, but it makes more sense that way. So please include at least 1 qualifying (post #2) cat item.
3) Tektek can be worth any amount, but it would be great if you can get one under 100k. You can subtract the Superior Form from the total if you want to use it.
4) Of course you can change the mouth at will, as well as the hair, but don't change the eyes unless you're using the Oculus items.
5) The winning tektek is not guaranteed to be what I actually dress YDA up in. This charity might not have that much gold (and I'm questing on my main), so I'll most likely take ideas from the different entries.
6) There's no entry fee. Just PM me your entry.
7) I must get at least 5 entries for the contest.
8 ) Contest will start on Sunday, July 20 unless I don't get the 5 entries and then the submission date will be extended.
9) I will add to the rules as questions arise.
User Image
User Image

Bump

I <3 profile comments.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image

Bump

I <3 profile comments.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm back. User Image And, prices raised a bit at the market from the overhaul it looked like. sad
azian156
hello
Hello. User Image

Shy Giver

Tymon Kinneas
I'm back. User Image And, prices raised a bit at the market from the overhaul it looked like. sad
Looks like people are trying to charge more...
O hai :3
I'd like to apply O:
Username: Lilith Deianira
What are you questing for?: A Kiki Kitty Plushie 8D
Approx. marketplace value: 800k+
Gold you have now: 100k
Link to quest thread (if you have one):CLICK ^^
When did you join Gaia?: 7th of March, 2006 on this account. Somewhere july 2005 on another :3
Your favorite animal: I can't choose between cats and dogs, I love them both a lot :3
Where did you find this charity?: In THE list of charities in the charity forum ._.
Anything else you want to tell me?: Meow?

Shy Giver

Lilith Deianira
O hai :3
I'd like to apply O:
Username: Lilith Deianira
What are you questing for?: A Kiki Kitty Plushie 8D
Approx. marketplace value: 800k+
Gold you have now: 100k
Link to quest thread (if you have one):CLICK ^^
When did you join Gaia?: 7th of March, 2006 on this account. Somewhere july 2005 on another :3
Your favorite animal: I can't choose between cats and dogs, I love them both a lot :3
Where did you find this charity?: In THE list of charities in the charity forum ._.
Anything else you want to tell me?: Meow?
Accepted!
Yay! Awesome!

-runs off to shower -
good luck<33

ranakatina1004 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 520!

13,625 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
bump bump bump dramallama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items