Original Gaian

Keepers of knowlage.. D= come protect the letter galaxy from the trator D=;;;

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The wandering mind...
I Am Your Fallen Angel
wandering... my heart hurts for you. cry I have run into many situations like that before had...more recently then ever. You are still important. Even if you think it or not. You're important to your family...to your friends, and your friends here on gaia.

*offers a hug?*

Meh...
I'm just in a really shitty time right now.
This event was helping.
I'm so immature though...

-takes the hug and gives one in return-
No...you're not immature. I know we're just accquatinces (sp?) but I don't like it when people are sad. Now...we need to make you happy...and make you smile. *pokes your cheeks to make you smile* Come on...smile for the evil GIB member. MUHAHAHAHA. =3

4,600 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
deaddoorknob
G0ldenstar
yes.... but there is more then what people may think...

*beckons the keepers of the knowlage to the letter glaxay..*

Why do you taunt me with your knowledge I do not posses? gonk

I know your pain.

Original Gaian

Bloody_Merry

I know your pain.

I know many things...

*Calls froth the keeprs of Knowledge, as mother is looking for 09! and is bound to find the letter galaxy.. D=*

Shameless Gawker

I Am Your Fallen Angel
The wandering mind...
I Am Your Fallen Angel
wandering... my heart hurts for you. cry I have run into many situations like that before had...more recently then ever. You are still important. Even if you think it or not. You're important to your family...to your friends, and your friends here on gaia.

*offers a hug?*

Meh...
This event was helping.

No...you're not immature. I know we're just accquatinces (sp?) but I don't like it when people are sad. Now...we need to make you happy...and make you smile. *pokes your cheeks to make you smile* Come on...smile for the evil GIB member. MUHAHAHAHA. =3

Lol, that did make me smile.
I belive!!!!

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The wandering mind...
I Am Your Fallen Angel
The wandering mind...
I Am Your Fallen Angel

*offers a hug?*

Meh...
This event was helping.

Lol, that did make me smile.
Ah ha! ^.^ I'm glad I could make you smile. If you need another, I'll think of something else to make you smile. 3nodding Because they're so much better then frowns.

Original Gaian

Eloquent Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
Golden, I forgot the location of the Letter Galaxy. Could you PM it to me? I want to defend against further treachery.

Original Gaian

Pm me keepers of knowledge that are forgetters of numbers..

for the letter glaxay...

Shameless Gawker

MOTHER HAS YELLED AT ME. <3
Lol.
Ah, this outfit feels so much better. Less evil, you think? All that black was messing with my head...

Any news?
User Image
Luffs And...

User Image
@Saerenna-To bad Jenova's for the ANCIENTS. Gawd, I'm tired of people mixing story lines and crap. Espically Final Fantasy.
*Had to say that, sorry*

Still look like a girl to me, Fallen. *winks* xD

Man wondering...I'm sorry. I support you and Nine. I understand how importaint this is.
Actually....The day before 09 posted I pmed 07 about the thread. I thought that perhaps he would come. I stated that we beileved and you were working hard. Maybe that had somehting to do with it, I dunno.
But...I beileve you did a lot and deserve a lot more recogonition then you have recived.

Its late, and I'm tired. Be careful my fellow Gaians. Fallen, Wondering, take care of yourselves. Follow the light. It will guide us.

User Image
Hugs!

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Riku Drinkhenn
User Image
Luffs And...

User Image
@Saerenna-To bad Jenova's for the ANCIENTS. Gawd, I'm tired of people mixing story lines and crap. Espically Final Fantasy.
*Had to say that, sorry*

Still look like a girl to me, Fallen. *winks* xD

Man wondering...I'm sorry. I support you and Nine. I understand how importaint this is.
Actually....The day before 09 posted I pmed 07 about the thread. I thought that perhaps he would come. I stated that we beileved and you were working hard. Maybe that had somehting to do with it, I dunno.
But...I beileve you did a lot and deserve a lot more recogonition then you have recived.

Its late, and I'm tired. Be careful my fellow Gaians. Fallen, Wondering, take care of yourselves. Follow the light. It will guide us.

User Image
Hugs!
gonk Just be lucky I'll be a real girl in a few weeks XD well...a full girl o.O gods so hard to put in words.

4,600 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
Here's a bandaid for your heart Wandering Mind...

User Image
heart
Note: 19 hearts!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out