Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
User Image

Hi everyone! I'm Nanzzy, and I am terminally incapable of staying focused on my own personal art projects!
Soooo I figured I might as well kill two birds with one stone and make some money while giving myself an excuse to flex my art muscles a bit~

I'm currently offering half bodies/waist ups and full bodies in both flat colour/lineart and fully shaded options.
For now, 5 slots available, we'll see if I feel like doing more once those are cleared out. (If all slots are full but you'd like to be notified when there's one open again, let me know!)

Will draw
    Humans/humanoids of any age, gender, size or ethnicity
    Both avatar art and OC art
    Pinups and other types of dynamic poses
    Couple or group pics
    Dark/horror themes, scars and mild injuries
    Super basic backgrounds (colour splashes, white sticker borders or simple gradients)

Maybes
Drawing these would take me longer than the usual for a variety of reasons, so I'd need a good offer to consider them.
    Furries/full anthros, as well as animal companions
    Monster girls/boys that lean more towards monster than human
    Mecha
    Highly detailed outfits (see additional samples for some examples)
    Simple backgrounds/scenes (flat-colour low-detail scenes, small props or geometric shapes - some examples listed under additional samples as well)

Won't draw
    Highly detailed backgrounds/full scenes (unless you're offering the sort of payment that would cover bills for several months, in that case, be my guest lol )
    NSFW or anything overly lewd or suggestive
    Excessive gore/body horror

If there's anything not on the list that you're curious about, feel free to ask!

Rules
    - You may use the art for personal purposes, such as putting it on display in your signature, your Gaia profile, your toyhou.se profile, etc. - as long as clear credit is provided. (preferably a link back to this shop, or at least my Gaia username)
    - You may manually resize the art to make it fit image/file size restrictions, as long as my signature remains legible.
    - You may NOT use the art for commercial purposes without my express permission - this will cost you an extra fee (to be discussed upfront).
    - You may NOT alter my art in any significant way, including but not limited to hiring someone else to colour in my lineart, using AI to alter or "finish" the art, etc.
    - You may NOT use my art in anything to do with NFTs or AI.

- You can order either by posting here in the thread or sending me a private message!
    - I reserve the right to reject commissions for any reason.
    - Payment is to be made upfront, in full; current methods of payment I have available are Paypal or Ko-fi, but if you prefer another method you can always ask!
    - Refunds can only be requested before the sketch phase is done; after that, your commission is final.
    - Feel free to hang out and chat, I welcome the company! emotion_bigheart

The process
    Estimated time: Could be anywhere from same-day delivery to two weeks-ish, depending on how quickly I hear back from you and how busy I get in real life on any given day.
    You'll get one round of revisions after I finish the initial sketch, to make sure the pose etc. are to your liking - once I get to the inking/colouring part, it's hard to make any real changes aside from adjusting colours a bit and such.
    I'll try to keep you updated throughout the rest of the process if possible (if I don't just finish the whole thing in one sitting), especially if something comes up that could cause a significant delay - but I can be a bit of a scatterbrain, so feel free to add me on Discord to keep in touch more easily, if you want!

In general, when ordering: Provide as much detail as you can, such as a clear description of the pose/expression you have in mind, colours, overall feel of the image, etc. Of course you're also free to leave it up to my interpretation, but do keep in mind that you only get limited chances for revision if something isn't to your liking after all!
    For avatar art: Ideally, provide me with both a clear picture of the avatar itself, as well as the item list, to make it easier on me to make out the small details.
    For OC art: If you have any references like other art of the character, face claims, etc. that you think might help me, please share them! Would love a short description of their personality and such too, if you're alright with sharing, to make sure I can nail the vibe emotion_bigheart

Samples
Click the images for bigger sizes.

Shaded
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Flat/Lineart
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Additional samples
Examples of what qualifies as detailed outfits
User ImageUser Image

Examples of what qualifies as simple backgrounds/scenes
User ImageUser Image

More flats (and one unfinished shaded)
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Older shaded pieces (these are not necessarily the most representative of my current shading style anymore but if you want me to emulate one of these specifically, I absolutely can!)
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Pricing
My prices aren't really super set in stone, it's kind of a "pay-what-you-think-it's-worth" system, but these are the bare minimum prices; any offer below these likely won't be considered.

Half bodies (flat/lineart): €35
    Couple/group pics: €25 per additional character

Full bodies (flat/lineart): €55
    Couple/group pics: €40 per additional character

Half bodies (shaded): €50
    Couple/group pics: €40 per additional character

Full bodies (shaded): €75
    Couple/group pics: €60 per additional character

User Image

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Current commissions
    1. Alicorne137 [sketching]

Ping list
If you want to be notified whenever slots open up, let me know so I can add you to the list!

Finished pieces

User Image

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
      • Wing Mastery 100
      • Runway Supermodel 1000
      ”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
      Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Reserved~

User Image

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
      • Wing Mastery 100
      • Runway Supermodel 1000

Aaaand we're open for business, feel free to post! emotion_bigheart

User Image

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
      • Wing Mastery 100
      • Runway Supermodel 1000

emotion_bigheart

User Image

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
      • Wing Mastery 100
      • Runway Supermodel 1000

emotion_bigheart

User Image

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
      • Wing Mastery 100
      • Runway Supermodel 1000

emotion_bigheart

User Image

Omnipresent Phantom

*pokes with a stick*

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
      • Wing Mastery 100
      • Runway Supermodel 1000

Ceeshnia
      *pokes with a stick*

*pokes back* ò<ó

User Image

Omnipresent Phantom

Nanzzy-chan

Ceeshnia
      *pokes with a stick*

*pokes back* ò<ó

User Image

The audacity!
      *throws a bucket full of dandelion seeds at*

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
      • Wing Mastery 100
      • Runway Supermodel 1000

Ceeshnia
      The audacity!

Awyeeee, look at all those free wishes (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

User Image

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
      • Wing Mastery 100
      • Runway Supermodel 1000

emotion_bigheart

User Image

Omnipresent Phantom

Nanzzy-chan

Ceeshnia
      The audacity!

Awyeeee, look at all those free wishes (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
      User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bashful Marshmallow

Nanzz, Nanzz, Nanzz,

Could I possibly request a half lineart of Calum?
      I can send you avatar references or whatever details you want, but my philosophy is mostly 'do what your heart tells you.' 3nodding

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
      • Wing Mastery 100
      • Runway Supermodel 1000

Alicorne137
      Nanzz, Nanzz, Nanzz,

Could I possibly request a half lineart of Calum?
      I can send you avatar references or whatever details you want, but my philosophy is mostly 'do what your heart tells you.' 3nodding

Absolutely~ User Image
      If you have any specific looks you'd love to see, let me know, otherwise I can go digging through your favourites~ :3c

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces