Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Dreamer

Quadropopilous
∂εɱµ૨ε ɠα૨∂εɳ ∂εɱσɳ
··················································

I disappeared off to the hospital for over 2 days with a failing kidney from food poisoning!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thankfully IV anti-biotics worked I got really worried they were talking about dialysis and
blood transfusions. They do not know if I will have issues with my kidney in the future or how damaged
they have ended up, but I have a check back in about 5 days (to see if the at-home antibiotics are
doing their job where the IV ones left off).

The horror is no alcohol of any sorts for atleast 2 weeks (or longer.. probably longer I may have left
out important information about how much I drink when I do drink.. ahaha.. We'll see. I will do my
best to be good mostly becuase I cannot afford another hospital bill after this, lmfao).

The event is getting to its end and there will be a thread that will be set up in the guild after. Anyone who
signed up for the event (whether they participated or not, just signed up) will be quoted into it for a post
event survey along with some reflections. It'll also be time to get your recommendations for next year!

㊦㊚

:c
Hope you feel better soon.

thedarkbeing's Waifu

Hilarious Flatterer

Day # 91
Theme: Harpy
Time spent: 58min49sec56ms

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comments: I love birds and ladies. And bird ladies redface

thedarkbeing's Waifu

Hilarious Flatterer

Feel better Quaddy crying heart

Katal's Prince

Rare

∂εɱµ૨ε ɠα૨∂εɳ ∂εɱσɳ

sdrawkcab

ONE AND A HALF MONTHS?! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Are you signing my death sentence?! Oh god can I even do something like that. When I 'stop' drinking it's .. stop drinking 'every night' and drink every other night haha. Oh man.. I have some work to do I guess.

I do like mocktails! And I don't know non-alcoholic beers tend to not be.. well flavored beers. I think I should just avoid it all together in the beer range because it'll just make me want a 'real' one more. It's like eating impossible meat. It's okay.. Then you remember the real beef. And then you're eating a 72oz steak and going way overboard haha.

I'll take up the mocktail route. I have a whole aerogarden for bar drink making, but I enjoy citrusy sodas and things like that. And I can humor myself and work on making different kind of tea mocktails 'cause I wanna open up a small tea/sake shop if things allow. Everyone has microbreweries and wineries, I'd like a little tea and sake bar.

㊦㊚

II Earl Grey II's Darling

Day # 92
Theme: bat, happiness, monochrome yellow

User Image

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

crazypieloverangel
Day # 91

That is so adorable!! OWO

thedarkbeing's Waifu

Hilarious Flatterer

ChiiDoLLx
crazypieloverangel
Day # 91

That is so adorable!! OWO

Thank you!! heart heart heart

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

Selini

emotion_ghost Day #84
Theme: Demon
Time spent: ...

User Image

Comments: Feelin depressed from something that happened at work today. Drawing this was a nice distraction, I guess.
Gyutaro and Rui from Demon Slayer. Of all the demons, I think Gyutaro's my favorite. Rui is second, despite him being all spidery...
Selini

emotion_ghost Day #85
Theme: Finish/Improve?

User Image

Comments: Feeling a bit better from yesterday. Wanted to throw some colors on him. Also added the neck ribbon that I forgot.
Selini

emotion_ghost Day #89
Theme: Rose

User Image

Comments:

I just started watching Demon Slayer season 3!!!
And Gyutaro just got revealed for me!!! heart

PS love the sassy pose of the Rosetta~

Invisible Dreamer

ChiiDoLLx
Selini

emotion_ghost Day #84
Theme: Demon

User Image

Comments: Feelin depressed from something that happened at work today. Drawing this was a nice distraction, I guess.
Gyutaro and Rui from Demon Slayer. Of all the demons, I think Gyutaro's my favorite. Rui is second, despite him being all spidery...
Selini

emotion_ghost Day #85

User Image

Comments: Feeling a bit better from yesterday. Wanted to throw some colors on him. Also added the neck ribbon that I forgot.
Selini

emotion_ghost Day #89

User Image

Comments:

I just started watching Demon Slayer season 3!!!
And Gyutaro just got revealed for me!!! heart

PS love the sassy pose of the Rosetta~

Oooh o: You are in for quite a ride.
And thanks, haha. I had fun with it.

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
❅ Week 13 ❅
⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉
♢ May 24th - May 30th ♢ #085 - #091 ♢

ChiiDoLLx

Day #057
Theme: emotion_ghost
Time spent: 5 seconds

User Image

Comments: bottom corner felt empty for this alternative piece rofl

crazypieloverangel
Day # 89
Time spent: 36min26sec90ms

Comments: I used to find roses very difficult, but after drawing a lot of them and using references, it's gotten easier!

Kittenflavored
Day # 88
Theme: none
Time spent: 34ish minutes

User Image

Comments: well, the lines and backgrounds are done now

Kumacchiato
Day # 88
Theme: goose and poseidon

User Image

sdrawkcab
        Day: 88
        Theme: goose

User Image

Comments: untitled goose game inspired goose. Had fun with this

Selini

emotion_ghost Day #85

User Image

WraythRose Darkthorn
TW: Bumblebee

Day # 89
Theme: Bumblebee
Time spent: ~45mins

User Image

Comments: bbbbzzzzzzzz

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Quadropopilous
∂εɱµ૨ε ɠα૨∂εɳ ∂εɱσɳ

sdrawkcab

ONE AND A HALF MONTHS?! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Are you signing my death sentence?! Oh god can I even do something like that. When I 'stop' drinking it's .. stop drinking 'every night' and drink every other night haha. Oh man.. I have some work to do I guess.

I do like mocktails! And I don't know non-alcoholic beers tend to not be.. well flavored beers. I think I should just avoid it all together in the beer range because it'll just make me want a 'real' one more. It's like eating impossible meat. It's okay.. Then you remember the real beef. And then you're eating a 72oz steak and going way overboard haha.

I'll take up the mocktail route. I have a whole aerogarden for bar drink making, but I enjoy citrusy sodas and things like that. And I can humor myself and work on making different kind of tea mocktails 'cause I wanna open up a small tea/sake shop if things allow. Everyone has microbreweries and wineries, I'd like a little tea and sake bar.

㊦㊚

Lol!! Yeah here's hoping your recovery is much speedier. @ .@
I get what'cha mean... I haven't tried nonalcoholic beer. But I do have to drink gluten free beer. ...Luckily, I already prefer really cheap-tasting beer so the GF stuff didn't bother me one bit. XD (I did google for the best of the GF beer tho because all I read was how baaaad they all are)

Oh that sounds fun and fancy! O: And that's such a good idea. o: That needs to exist o wo

thedarkbeing's Waifu

Hilarious Flatterer

Day # 92
Theme: Monochrome Yellow
Time spent: 39min39sec58ms

Comments: I drew my love's character. Their screen name happens to be Yellow hahaha. One version in monochrome yellow and the other colored!

Day # 93
Theme: tardigrade

User Image

crazypieloverangel

Comments: I drew my love's character. Their screen name happens to be Yellow hahaha. One version in monochrome yellow and the other colored!

ooooo I love this so much!!! the leaf hat is my fave <3333

thedarkbeing's Waifu

Hilarious Flatterer

Kumacchiato
crazypieloverangel

ooooo I love this so much!!! the leaf hat is my fave <3333

Aww thank you!! It is an adorable character, I love it XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas