Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Features

In the forums, we're able to make up a thread that has a Canvas Style where we have the option of putting a nice-looking image of a ballroom or spring party as the thread banner. Would it be possible to add a personalized option, where we can upload an image of our choice? It would be a nice way to add some atmosphere or ambiance to the threads we start.

That's a great feature request. We will look into having something that allows you to customize the event banner.

Quote:
Features

The new text editor can be a bit buggy. Sometimes when I paste text it doubles or triples it, or shows BBCode that I haven't even used, or only shows text after I post it. I'm trying to replicate the error in this post, but now there's another bug: it won't show what I pasted. Sometimes I can make it work by clicking "paste as plain text". This doesn't work most of the time.

We're still learning the limitations of the new editor ourselves. For the time being, try to paste while viewing bbcode source where no styles are shown. It's the last button on the tool bar.

Quote:
Items

The Kindred Potions' links to The Pet Store are still taking people to Barton's Boutique.

That's odd, I thought I removed that link. I'll check on it in a sec.

Quote:
Features

Hey staff. I posted a thread over on the Bugs forum on 08/08 regarding inability to send out PMs. Going to repost here what I wrote:

Im prompted by "fill in two words" but there are no words to fill in. Instead, the only option I have is to check off that im not a robot. On random occasion, I'll be asked to complete the captcha by selecting figures and once I do, it then tells me im unable to send message "so soon," so I wait a bit >30seconds and nothing. The same message popped up telling me im unable to send a message so soon.

Hmm, I'm not sure if the Recaptcha test would have those types of tests. We will investigate the issue and have it fixed later this week.
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.
  2. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.
  3. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.
  4. Not all questions will be answered.There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:
    There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.
    There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.
    There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.
  5. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
  6. Item suggestions and requests.Questions specifically asking for item requests will not be answered in ATS. They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...
[b]Question Category[/b]
Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

Lavish Duck

18,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • Wing Mastery 100
Features/Alchemy

Any update on this? emotion_kirakira

Lanzer
A Fart in the Wind
Can you please add User Image Fish Drop Lite and User Image Enki’s Catch to Ye Olde Trove of Forgotten Things?

These are the only source of many alchemy components which are either extremely inflated or completely unavailable due to Aquariums and Booty Grab being dead. Please make them a relatively common drop, since they are still chance items and would still take a lot of them to get what one needs. 3nodding

We can look into this, I'll ask the art team first.

Lavish Duck

18,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • Wing Mastery 100
Gaia Rewards/Items

Thank you for hearing user feedback and giving us regular updates to Gaia star rewards!

Just another gentle request to rerelease User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blooming Flower Guardian via star rewards pretty please? emotion_kirakira

Chatty Associate

21,490 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
Hello everyone, hope you're having a great day! Stay hydrated 4laugh
Events:

I was pleasantly surprised with a vist from [NPC] Rufus the Cat in my Gaia Daydreams Manga thread. (Here)

I just wanted to express my sincere gratitude to whoever made such a visit possible.

Seeing [NPC] Brennevin hosting a fashion sticky is really fun to see as well.

My question is can we hope to see more of these fun interactions between users and the NPCs in the future?

Janky_HotTub's Princess

Taken Sweetheart

15,450 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • The Sweetest 250
Marketplace Bidding Bug

So the other day I was bidding on an item and was the top bid all the way until the end. I kept refreshing. Still top bid. When the timer ended, instead of the listing expiring and me getting the item, the listing continued to "-10s" then by "-20s" I got a PM saying I was outbid, my money was refunded and the listing was gone. My question is why? What exactly happened? Why was I outbid AFTER the listing expired, not given a warning PM until later and the timer never went back up by the safety minute it usually does when someone bids over you? I feel like this is a HUGE flaw and I definitely won't be bidding on stuff again until it's addressed.

Other people said they can confirm timers on bids are different for people and why the heck is that even happening??

🌸 Cash Shop- Saving Items to Wishlist

Please fix the issue where when you try to save an item to wish it. It gives this error.

Jet & Cygnus:
Could not add item to wishlist, please try again.

Ive been dealing with this issue for months and have to copy/paste item name into marketplace search bar to find and save to wishlist that way.

Tsunova's Other Half

Skilled Streaker

Manga
Will the upcoming summer event include a manga update?

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
Misc.

Just a super thank you to Lanzer for last week. It was a lovely birbday and I am very thankful. I hope all of you are well! heart

zjfirestar's Waifu

Items
More Paw clothes in the NPC shops please! Thank you!

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

General:
I heard you recently hired some new artists. I*s this true, and do you think it will improve your work processing the old Project Custom tickets queue?

Tsunova's Other Half

Skilled Streaker

Inventory
Would it be possible to get a "open all" on the philosophers cache? I have nearly 3000 and would take ages to open them all.

Galactic Gaian

39,375 Points
  • Galactic Gaian 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Games: Runway

Hello, just another friendly request to allow Runway entries be removed and able to be resubmitted. Thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff