Welcome to Gaia! ::

Considering that a lot of folks have started checking out Overlord DVD's vids for what he'd have to say about Star trek, Star Wars and Doctor Who, among other series, I'm rather surprised no one made a thread meant to talk about the things he's done up until now.

So I asked myself: Why not go and correct that problem personally? sweatdrop

In these dark times like ours going on, we could use a discussion thread meant to talk about the things he'd bring up, because Modern Pop Culture and the levels of respect (or disrespect) of the fandoms thereof just isn't what it used to be, let's be honest with ourselves.
So for those of us who saw the vids:

Where do we start?

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
For me it all started with stupid Timeless child that crappy writer wrote.
Michelle Chiba
For me it all started with stupid Timeless child that crappy writer wrote.

Yeah, that nonsense shouldn't have happened the way it did, and I am so sorry you had to put up with that $hit.

Nu Who got messed-up badly with that sort of crisis, but do others have more to say based on what Overlord DVD has to report?

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Let's bring the CRAPPY stuff with Ren of Disney's star wars!!
Michelle Chiba
Let's bring the CRAPPY stuff with Ren of Disney's star wars!!

There's vids noted by Overlord DVD about that too.
I can go get the vids if you'd like, unless you'd wish to do the honors to show the vids on the thread.
This vid was from last year at 2020:

We know it's outdated, here's a more dated video worth seeing, since others are talking about Zack Snyder's Justice League:

Yes, Overlord DVD did a review on that version of Justice League recently.

Professional Noob

8,550 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Subbed like a year back or so, but haven't watched in months. A lot of other content creators I watch usually keep in the know as well.
Percival Porcupine
Subbed like a year back or so, but haven't watched in months. A lot of other content creators I watch usually keep in the know as well.

Good to know, you have any thoughts towards the latest news that Overlord DVD has been able to provide so far?

I just know that each new development will end up being varying shades of big news going on even if the exact reasoning's not entirely correct, but to be fair Overlord DVD does warn us to take some of the specific reasonings for these events with grains of salt anyways.

I take some nods to what he has to report quite seriously, especially with all the dreadful news surrounding April 2021 in general.
Only Overlord DVD subscribers get to see
this vid, but new Game of Thrones related series is there.

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I haven't watchd either in a long time, but yes sadly the series of Dr Who an the Movies of The Star Wars Universe have become garbage. I dont really plan on watching either if given the chance.

I can see both having new changes in story an characters sure, but it was done without an tact or any care for the history or source material either are based on. In both cases it felt like to me they were deliberatly sabotaged by directors an or creators in charge to cause the series an movies to have a "Hard Reboot" killing off anything that came before.

Silverstar_Cross generated a random number between 10 and 450 ... 231!

Geista
I haven't watchd either in a long time, but yes sadly the series of Dr Who and the Movies of The Star Wars Universe have become garbage. I don't really plan on watching either if given the chance.

I can see both having new changes in story and characters sure, but it was done without any tact or any care for the history or source material either are based on. In both cases it felt like to me they were deliberately sabotaged by directors and/or creators in charge to cause the series an movies to have a "Hard Reboot" killing off anything that came before.

And as of right now speaking of which there's a brand new update going on that you all gotta see right here:

It's like the Joker says in The Dark Knight Movie.

'It's not about the money, it's about sending a message...'

User Image

And that message to the fandoms, IS a War declaration in the making, to pretend it's about money now would be us lying to ourselves to be quite honest.

Which is how I see it on an in-general standpoint to be quite honest.

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Silverstar_Cross
Geista
I haven't watchd either in a long time, but yes sadly the series of Dr Who and the Movies of The Star Wars Universe have become garbage. I don't really plan on watching either if given the chance.

I can see both having new changes in story and characters sure, but it was done without any tact or any care for the history or source material either are based on. In both cases it felt like to me they were deliberately sabotaged by directors and/or creators in charge to cause the series an movies to have a "Hard Reboot" killing off anything that came before.

And as of right now speaking of which there's a brand new update going on that you all gotta see right here:

'It's not about the money, it's about sending a message...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And that message to the fandoms, IS a War declaration in the making, to pretend it's about money now would be us lying to ourselves to be quite honest.

Yeah, anymore I stick to the stuff I like an let the world just fail.
Geista
Silverstar_Cross
Geista

'It's not about the money, it's about sending a message...

User Image

Yeah, anymore I stick to the stuff I like and let the world just fail.

At this point I won't lie about the minor digressions ahead: the Eds from Ed Edd n Eddy with Preparation time and some Chemical X vs Kylo Ren could be an entertaining thing to watch, come to think of it.
I'd expect it to be as Epic as what I heard Godzilla vs Kong happens to be, to say the least.

And I'm still watching the latest Overlord DVD video that's arrived, the Indiana Jones fandom is next at this rate if nothing gets done, which is why Godzilla vs Kong needs to be Overkill's Avatar in wiping the bad ideas across the floor, lately.

There's nothing wrong in of itself in wanting to have the cheesecake and eating it too, but the sickos at Disney and AT&T just do not understand this at all.
And that's a sad thing really.

The most that folks would want to write about these days against the sickos' efforts would be giant Ceasing-and-Desisting letters in storyline form just to counteract against that, but it isn't enough.
As of now, here's the latest Overlord DVD news reports to talk about:

Some of it is rumors in that even if the results are right, the reasoning may be off, but nevertheless, War between Toxic corporations and the fandoms screwed over by them is already boiling as it heats up.
Also as of now, news about the Iron Heart Disney plus series is a thing with the latest report, but also did you know that a certain nod from The Thrawn Trilogy insofar as how one of the Antagonists ended up existing ends up a shared common ground with the specifics being off?

Yeah, Overlord DVD can confirm this with the latest vid too:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces