Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shouburn's Kouhai

Benevolent Conversationalist

User Image
[Yesterday's Thread] | [2021 LV Item List] | [Item Finding Thread]
[Complete Chronological RIG List] | [Star Rewards Log] | [Gaia Pledge & Flair Guide]

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆Discussion Points⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
Thoughts on today's updates?
Anything particular you'd like to see in the future? (schemes, themes, etc)
This is a no drama thread, please keep it that way. gaia_moon
A Helpful Key:

CI = Chance Item
BE = Bundle Exclusive
LQI = Limited Quantity Item
LQB = Limited Quantity Bundle
RIG = Random Item Generator
LQR = Limited Quantity Recolor
RBG = Random Bundle Generator

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆LQR⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
User Image
Peppy Starbunny
500 GC | 299 qty

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆Bundles⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
User Image
User Image BE:User Image
Crystalline Creations Vintage Bundle
2200 GC | 349 qty

User Image
User Image BE: User ImageUser Image
Borrowed Baubles Catty Bundle
2200 GC | 349 qty

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆Exclamation RIG⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
Rig Name
User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image
(120GC | 500GC | 900GC | 2000GC | 3800GC )

Usermades:
User ImageUser Image by Tsukita-chan | User ImageUser Image by Princess Kunzite, timidpandora & Angels Alibi | User ImageUser Image by sometimesalways | User ImageUser Image A Silly Canadian, koearn, zbrahh, kjux & Sexbox369 | User ImageUser Image by sup-qt | User ImageUser Image by Pianette | User ImageUser Image by Cimeara | User ImageUser Image by Safaia | User ImageUser Image by Mercurio DeRosa | User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image by vixxnly | User ImageUser Image by Jisen Meizuki | User ImageUser Image by Bryie | User ImageUser Image by kids killing kid | User ImageUser Image by Mr Astros, enchanted bunny, & AngelBabis | User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image by Pusheh | User ImageUser Image by blazing-luna 2002 | User ImageUser Image by CTate | User ImageUser Image by chiipan, yamdere, & SeXbox 369 | User ImageUser Image by Ghouliboo | User ImageUser Image by Nuxaz | User ImageUser Image by Purrstel & THOT COFFEE | User ImageUser Image by pramheda & Saeven | User ImageUser Image by `Hydro, I Noticed You, Blood Mistress Kyoku, LUNATlC & bug toots | User ImageUser Image by I Noticed You, Memoirii, RandomKate, rheostatic, it amy, Fibonacci To Infinity, Sailor Seren, Princess Kunzite, 'Hydro, Lenoxia, Blood Mistress Kyoku, sometimesalways, & LexT-Rekt

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆Usermade Pledge/Flair Update⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
User Image
User ImageUser Image by bugtoots
User ImageUser Image by Ember Caster & Nymphadora Tonks Airman
User ImageUser Image by Shironamida, buwu
User ImageUser Image by CB GRIMLIN
User ImageUser Image by MrAstros, zbrahh & DNA Polymerase
User ImageUser Image by Wiliyem
User ImageUser Image by zbrahh & MrAstros

Static Flairs available via Direct Buy for $2.50 each.

Nothing to see here, nope, move along!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. in case of later updates

Sparkly Cupcake

Thanks for the thread emotion_bigheart not really feeling the Starbunny item so pass on that, it's cute and all with the snow and such but not for me.

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
I really like the peppy star bunny (which also makes me realize how much I would like a poppy starbunny!), it's well balanced and attractive. That, and starbunny in general is an item I enjoy.

I'm so excited for later today! Congrats to everyone!

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
Pass on this recolor, but later 3nodding Bugtoots flair I'm loving blaugh And the others are cute too! And it's been awhile since we last had a text bubble rig. Congrats to all the users that got your items!

Thank you for the thread ^^

I Noticed You's Problem

Snarky Bear

50,840 Points
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Garish Bear! ʕ•㉨•ʔ 500
  • 捕まりました☆ 500
Normally I like Peppymint on casual stuff more BUT it's so good on this item (and I can use some poses casual or elegant which works for meee)

Rude's Bestie

Cat

Peppymint is a big nope for me as a scheme in general. The bg pose is all I'm really looking at on this item anyway and in this scheme it kinda has the same issue as the kaguya one, where all the colors are soft and there isn't much contrast so the bg just looks muddled. I took a look at all the bgs from the different recolors and other than maybe the Yuki one none of them have benefited much from the schemes chosen & color placements which is kind of a bummer.

Fanged Crunch's Princess

peppy starbunny is cute! i personally wouldn't use any of the poses in that item (besides maybe the ears), so i think i'll have to pass
i like the colors in general for peppy, but i'm not into the half blue/half red non-symmetrical thing i've been seeing in the items lately

super super super excited for later today!!
exclamations have been a long time coming as well as usermade flairs again~
congrats to all the users!

Adorable Knife

Another Starbunny.....huh. That's a pass for me.

I'm interested in a couple of exclamations coming later, but I think that'll be it for me today...

ty for the thread!

Stubborn Gifter

Peppy Starbunny looks pretty okay.

Congrats to all the users who got their flairs and exclamation items!! Not gonna lie I love most of the exclamation bubbles we're going to get and so happy that they are releasing it after over two years. Best birthday gift to get. <3

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

blue neighbourhood
Another Starbunny.....huh. That's a pass for me.

I'm interested in a couple of exclamations coming later, but I think that'll be it for me today...

ty for the thread!
Same, I'm super excited for the exclamations coming, they're always so fun!

Celestial Champion

Right when the rosamund/raspberry starbunny just left shop~ lol
To be fair, it did well--with less than 100 copies left :3
Starbunny was the item I really wanted in last month's CI but the singles keep falling on schemes I don't care for.... 🤔 (+1 on Yuki BG looking pretty good) I'll wait and see...

Time to see the last BE~ ninja I wonder what scheme the Jaded Tiger will be in~

Shy Spook

I LOVE how the peppy starbunny is balanced
that arm pose with the stonewashed cape is gorgeous
The BG is also SUPER pretty
Got my hands on it

I'm normally not interested in the exclamations but i see a couple I like! Also the flairs look pretty! I really like the kao-nashi, gib sprout and Heart of the galaxy ones

Peppy Lover

i'm so happy to see more peppy! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
it looks cute on starbunny. i hope we get some more not so casual items in peppy soon bc i personally think it fits most items lol

congrats to the users for their flairs and exclamations! i'm so happy that people that have been waiting for years for their bubbles finally got them.

the BE for tiger look SO good, i can't wait to nab it when it comes out

edit: i will agree with there being a bit too much starbunny. i hope we see some more variety soon
oooh that's cute. I like that the bg wasn't just made completely nonsensical by colouring it to match the scheme. They placed the colours in such a way that it looks a bit fantastical but not completely odd.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff