Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angels Alibi's Princess

Bubblegum Princess

38,700 Points
  • Pop! Pop! Bubblegum! 500
  • A Gemsona's Tale 500
  • The Sun, The Sea, and Her Dreams 500
User Image
[Yesterday's Thread] | [2021 LV Item List] | [Item Finding Thread] | [2020 Chance Item Archive]
[Umami Guide] | [Star Rewards Log] | [Gaia Pledge & Flair Guide]

gaia_angelleft Heyo GC~ Here's hoping that 2021 is treating you right so far! gaia_angelright
Friendly Reminder: DO NOT POST ANYTHING FROM THE AVI BUILDER AHEAD OF ITS OFFICIAL RELEASE!! Thank you~

A Helpful Key:
LQI = Limited Quantity Item
LQR = Limited Quantity Recolor
LQB = Limited Quantity Bundle
RIG = Random Item Generator
RBG = Random Bundle Generator
Anything under the spoilers are coding for later; please disregard otherwise!

*~*~* Discussion *~*~*
What are your thoughts on today's update?
Are the prices reasonable?
Are you happy with the color schemes?
Was there an item you were hoping to see today?
What would you like to see in future CS updates?

Remember, this is for discussion of today's updates! Please take any solicitations for selling or buying to PMs or the Exchange! Also, please remember that this should be a low-sodium thread! We can all agree or disagree on points, but all posts should be worded in a way that helps cater to healthy discussion, provides constructive critique or feedback that can encourage potential improvements, and/or even just a polite compliment or commentary pertaining to the update. While things may not cater to your specific tastes or desires at this current time, it should be remembered that others may be happy with the updates and that we should be, at the very least, pleased for them. Comments should not be derogatory, rude, spiteful, or hateful in nature, no matter how much you may disagree with a certain viewpoint. Let's all take steps to making sure the CSU is a fun and enjoyable place for discussion! Thank you~

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
*~*~* LQR *~*~*
Sweet Snow Warning
User Image
(650 GC) 299 units

*~*~* LQB *~*~*
Snowball Styles Fantastic Bundle
User Image
(2100 GC) 299 units
Contains:
User Image + User ImageUser Image

*~*~* Cloud 9 Bundle *~*~*
Megami Natsube's Mega Bundle!
User Image
(5500 GC)
Contains:
User Image + User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

*~*~* User Item *~*~*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Item Name
Created by UN here!
(?99GC) ?? units

*~*~* RIG *~*~*
Item Name
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(?99GC | ??9GC | ?99GC | ??99GC | ??99 GC)

*~*~* Bundles/RBG *~*~*
Item Name
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(?99GC | ??99GC | ??99GC)

*~*~* Recolors *~*~*
Item Name
(?99GC)

Thank you in advance for all of the coding help! heart

Clever Nymph

41,715 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Sweet Snow Warning is nice, but not in a color I can use...Thank you for the thread!

gloom's Partner In Crime

Tiny Animal

i thought the snow warning was just lav at first... oof. e-e

thank u for the thread today pk!

Ami Satomora's Waifu

God Eater

Can't wait to see what else comes out today

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Ahhh, I kind of like that this confectionary is so delicate, but I would have preferred it more blue heavy over purple heavy. I still have trouble using this item sadly, despite it's big, billowy nature. I think I can safely skip this one, though the hair today...I know I'm doomed already. I have such a weakness for little feathery wings.

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Thanks for the thread!
I'm passing on the Snow Warning, I can never get that item to work for me well.
@3@;
Curious what colors we're getting for the BEs today.
Today is the Helper & Seraph hair right?

Janky_HotTub's Princess

Taken Sweetheart

15,450 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • The Sweetest 250
This recolor is 99% lav. So I'm gonna pass. Honestly, I don't even like lav much anymore so if there aren't agate only poses I won't buy. Plus the item is a strange one imo. Hoping for a mostly agate item sometime in the future. Hiding the agate makes me sad.
Also looking forward to more pure on a good item. the new mouse item pleeassee since the og is so popular and so expensive?

Man the pigtails were a giant let down too.
The ribbon hair had peppy so why put it on 2 BE's?
There's so many diff color schemes.
Eh. All well.
Another pass on Gaia day.

gloom's Partner In Crime

Tiny Animal

is this the last BE? :0

bug toots's Precious

been pretty disappointed in the colour choices for all of the BE's tbh, they all feel like leftover common colours. i miss when we used to get sparkles and streaks (i would have died for some sweetheart ribbon or seraph hair) and such for BE's, ah well i just won't buy em User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

pass on the confect recolour, i hope to see more confect tho with more agate User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Peppy Lover

the recolor isn't for me, i thought it was just lavender because of the lack of agate.

for the BE's they're really good but i'm confused on the cirrus pose in heir. it's just the same pose in the cool set except different colored antlers, which most people are going to cut off anyways so it really seems like a waste of a pose. there's SO many schemes that exist but we keep getting dupes. same thing happened yesterday when we got tannenbaum and it has two fruit salad poses? i hope this can be fixed.

edit: also i would really like to see drt schemes back in BE's. i don't get why they're being dropped for colors that should just be added to the sets we already get.

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Um...
Yeah...
I'm sorry but this isn't a good thing to go because it's legit the same pose.
If it had been flipped where the hair was indigo & the antlers were cirrus it would be okayish.
...but this isn't cool for it being in the BEs.
Edit: The Seraph hair had all new colors in it too.
o~o;;;

kuma's Problem

Generous Bunny

Gaia pls don't do Osbcure like that. Make the BE hairs a little more different? I mean I'll still take what I can get 🤷

Really disappointed at the lack of "special" colors like literally anything sparkly

Dapper Puppy

Still kinda wished we received something One Piece related with issue 1,000 hitting today. Going to pass on the recolor and styles bundle.

Golden Character

18,075 Points
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
SOOTBERRY IN MUSICAL HAIR OF SERAPH BLESS! heart

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Thanks for the thread~

Lemme just go put my clown makeup on for thinking the BE's would help with prices at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff