Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Features

So while digging around for something, I found this old thread about various features. While it does look like Gaia implemented a couple of them, one that never happened was the Art/Writing/Whatever Directory. This is definately something that I still have an interest in seeing. It would be great to just look at a page of shops and instantly get an idea of the artist's style.

Anyways, could it be possible to see this old project be brought back to the table?

This is something we could look into doing!

Quote:
Games - Lake Kindred

Users have been asking for over a year now for some LK RIG rotation. Usually at least four different users ask about it every AtS and get no response. The previous staff once mentioned the possibility, and it would be great if that could be seen through to help keep the game interesting and to prove to players that the game hasn't been forgotten/abandoned. Autumn Trunks and Autumn Fishing Holes are big on peoples' lists. Spooky RIGs added to the labs would also be cool as well as new RIGs added to Milky Way, etc. Please show LK and the LK community some love!

We'll keep it in mind!

Quote:
Events

Would you please consider making the Halloween 2004 forums visible again? I don't see any reason why they should be hidden. Other old event forums are visible.

We can definitely do this, we'll just need to find it.

Quote:
Features
*Slightly whiny* Will we be getting Pop Square Live access for ALL Gaians, not just those who've bought GC this year, by X-mas or at least New Years? You promised you'd roll it out eventually and there's no time like the present!

We will get there eventually but there is no timeline for that presently
We are still in beta X_X

Quote:
Items

Is there any plan to change up the items received from Bonus Bags that are obtained from buying GCash? They've been the same for quite a while now.

We updated them a couple weeks back!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

2. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

3. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

4. Not all questions will be answered.
    There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:

There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.

There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.

There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.

5. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.

6. Item suggestions and requests.
    Questions specifically asking for item requests will not be answered in ATS. They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga
Hello everyone! The secure server rollout is almost ready. We'll be SCAS testing either tonight or tomorrow. 3nodding

Aged Genius

Valenas's Fav

Dangerous Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hive Mind 200

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Special Items

Are daily stamps still soul bound? Because the lock has disappeared from all items but those are the only ones that don't have the little 'this item is soulbound' blurb, so people might think they could trade the unopened stamps only for it to not be true.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Draconian Lover

40,300 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winter Guardian 250
Will there be two new Black Friday kins like there were in the last two years this year ?

Victim

kuma's Problem

Generous Bunny

Any staff playing Pocket Camp??? 😘
Shrimp_Man
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Special Items

Are daily stamps still soul bound? Because the lock has disappeared from all items but those are the only ones that don't have the little 'this item is soulbound' blurb, so people might think they could trade the unopened stamps only for it to not be true.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

We're actually allowing soul bound items to be trashed or sold back to store, per Gaians requests. Please let me know if you come across any problems.

Soul bound items still cannot be traded to another Gaian.

Helpful Puppy

35,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Doggone It! 100
What sales are you having for Black Friday?
Gaia Cash? bundles?

Cluttered Witch

Items
Evolving Items??
yum_cupcake

lost cat 420's Fangirl

thank u Knife

22,825 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • thank u 0
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
I Noticed You
Any staff playing Pocket Camp??? 😘

MEEEEE
Whatever happened to the writing shops subforum? I seem to recall there was one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff