Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello! I thought it would be helpful to have a place for people to submit their queries in advance for the next Ask the Staff event. Feel free to post your questions here, questions answered will go in OP of the next event. For those of you who's questions did not get answered, you may post your question here.

Please be sure to follow the Rules and Guidelines posted below. These apply not only to this thread by all Ask the Staff events!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

ahora con traducciones / maintenant avec traductions / ora con traduzioni

Salty Dreamer

45,125 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Hero 100
Games - Lake Kindred

Users have been asking for over a year now for some LK RIG rotation. Usually at least four different users ask about it every AtS and get no response. The previous staff once mentioned the possibility, and it would be great if that could be seen through to help keep the game interesting and to prove to players that the game hasn't been forgotten/abandoned. Autumn Trunks and Autumn Fishing Holes are big on peoples' lists. Spooky RIGs added to the labs would also be cool as well as new RIGs added to Milky Way, etc. Please show LK and the LK community some love!
features: Konami Code
could we get this unique feature back on gaia please. it was nice to see what it used to do in the past and some newer people might like this back too
i think it used to be a lab feature so maybe it can be added back to labs or just make it a permanent feature without labs
Features - Security

Will we be able to generate backup codes for 2FA? This is an issue for anyone who might lose or break their device. It makes losing the account permanent unless there is another solution Gaia offers?

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Features
Currently the registration and avatar are incompatible with the https everywhere plugin. Will the migration to the new secure servers fix this incompatibility? Currently neither reg nor avatars are "completely supported" and using the rules apparently breaks registration.

Mechonis's Princess

Divine Phantom

Features - Towns and Housing

Hello! I was curious to know if you have any plans involving a potential overhaul for housing. I feel like it would be great to see flash spaces be revived in full force again.. It was the main draw of the site back in the day.

lost cat 420's Fangirl

thank u Knife

22,825 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • thank u 0
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
Misc

So I'm going to be competing at Genesis 5 in January for doubles in Sm4sh!
Do you guys wanna sponsor us??? (aka just get us cool shirts)

Let me know! xoxo

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Features

So while digging around for something, I found this old thread about various features. While it does look like Gaia implemented a couple of them, one that never happened was the Art/Writing/Whatever Directory. This is definately something that I still have an interest in seeing. It would be great to just look at a page of shops and instantly get an idea of the artist's style.

Anyways, could it be possible to see this old project be brought back to the table?

Cocoskitten's Queen

Shameless Recycler

Features

Are there any current plans to update GoFusion? A once very popular feature has now been tossed aside and the charms are now considered "trash" items by some users. What's the use of giving out event charms and including them in the Daily Chance if there are STILL Easter 2k15 items in the shop and other older items? There is no incentive to go login and save charms and instead just trash them because the items are outdated to current standards... sad
Events

Would you please consider making the Halloween 2004 forums visible again? I don't see any reason why they should be hidden. Other old event forums are visible.

Kawaii Noob

Games-ZOMG
Will we see any new updates for ZOMG since you brought it back? Like add in Aekea and Durem to the game it would be good to see something new and fresh and also some bug fixes.

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Features
*Slightly whiny* Will we be getting Pop Square Live access for ALL Gaians, not just those who've bought GC this year, by X-mas or at least New Years? You promised you'd roll it out eventually and there's no time like the present!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff