Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Features (Guilds)

My guild has accumulated a total of 18 platinum (as per the homepage), but our guild announcements only cost 5g to send out (as of now); also, you can now set the entry fee for new members in platinum, but even if we put it at 1 platinum and admit one new person, the homepage still reads that we have 18 instead of 19 platinum.

Is there any way that we could get this streamlined? This is a great opportunity for a gold-sink, especially for guilds with tons of members, frequent announcements, or both. Many thanks!

We'll take a look into this.

Quote:
Games (fishing)

I haven't received my fishing trophy for the month of October 2017, and was wondering when I should expect it to be given to me.
A bunch of other gaia fishers said that you guys release several months worth in bulk because other parts of the site are a bigger priority.
Is there a date on when the next trophy release will be?

We'll get to work on getting these trophies out for everyone! Sorry for the wait!

Quote:
Features

You guys fixed the avatar issues in the flash spaces, but towns 1 is still affected. Will that be fixed eventually ?

We'll take a look into the Towns 1 issue, but there's a possibility we won't be able to fix it.

Quote:
Forums

Can we please have the ability to "Sticky" threads in our "My Topics" section? Since we can't delete the threads, we need a way to find ones we still use easily. Or maybe let us choose to hide certain topics? The way it is now, I am reluctant to ever post a new thread because it will spam up my "My Topics" page and push threads off to other pages.

We'll add it to the list of features requests, but it won't be a high priority update.
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

2. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

3. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

4. Not all questions will be answered.
    There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:

There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.

There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.

There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.

5. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.

6. Item suggestions and requests.
    Questions specifically asking for item requests will not be answered in ATS. They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga
Hello everyone!

Please pardon the dust while we migrate various servers to the latest operating system. We're starting with the avatar servers and will move on to the main web servers later in the month.

Smol Waffles

Items

Paw rig? Preferably Disney themed with Mickey, Donald, Chip and Dale, etc.

::edit::
Yay for upgrade/migration to https!

Sublime Gardener

Events -- Black Friday

Last ATS, one of you lovely staff members mentioned that there are a few kin currently being made-- thanks for that! It'll be nice to see something new. However, that got me to thinking: will there be any kin, either brand new or recolored, featured in this year's Black Friday sale?
Games

Can we expect holiday events coming up this December for zomg and Lake Kindred?
Hello.
How is the staff doing today?

sup-qt's Waifu

Big Baby

32,075 Points
  • Candied Crew 500
  • Candygloss Forever 500
  • I Really Like Shiny Things 500
Items

How afraid should I be for what's coming up in the Black Friday sale? lol

Stubborn Gifter

Event/Game

Thanksgiving is coming. Are we going to have a new mini-game or re-releasing the Gobble Game?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

ahora con traducciones / maintenant avec traductions / ora con traduzioni

Sexy Star

13,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
How likely is there to be a GaiaOnline anime now that the Manga is finished?

Stubborn Gifter

Feature/Sale/Item

Are we going to have Black Friday Sale coming up?

Newbie Noob

hello staff

zero you your new my little pony toy?
i tryed again to day but i cant find the flag any where stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items