Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello! I thought it would be helpful to have a place for people to submit their queries in advance for the next Ask the Staff event. Feel free to post your questions here, questions answered will go in OP of the next event. For those of you who's questions did not get answered, you may post your question here.

Please be sure to follow the Rules and Guidelines posted below. These apply not only to this thread by all Ask the Staff events!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

IRL Hobo

39,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Winged 100
features?

I was wondering about how long it was taking to hear back on help tickets? I sent one in nearly three weeks ago and I'm a little anxious to have it looked at since the issue goes back to July.

Dedicated Player

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
----------------------------------------------------------------
( can the zOMG! servers get changed out for new ones there getting really laggy because of the Halloween events and every one farming the event they just need changed out

[SOME ONE GET THIS MAN A DOCTOR HE IS SUFFERING FROM LAGGTIEUS] )

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sarcastic Prophet

Features (Guilds)

My guild has accumulated a total of 18 platinum (as per the homepage), but our guild announcements only cost 5g to send out (as of now); also, you can now set the entry fee for new members in platinum, but even if we put it at 1 platinum and admit one new person, the homepage still reads that we have 18 instead of 19 platinum.

Is there any way that we could get this streamlined? This is a great opportunity for a gold-sink, especially for guilds with tons of members, frequent announcements, or both. Many thanks!
Games (fishing)

I haven't received my fishing trophy for the month of October 2017, and was wondering when I should expect it to be given to me.
A bunch of other gaia fishers said that you guys release several months worth in bulk because other parts of the site are a bigger priority.
Is there a date on when the next trophy release will be?

MenToes's Fangirl

Timid Fiend

21,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Features

You guys fixed the avatar issues in the flash spaces, but towns 1 is still affected. Will that be fixed eventually ?
Items

The human base has a lot of item combination options that allow them to hide the avatar base, thus being able to create scenics. Is there any chance that such things could be looked into for the [Animal] base as well? An invisible fur and way to hide the eyes outside of Taru/Kitsuko faces in a bottle is all we really need... Plus an invisible fur could just plain be awesome..

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Features
Why is there no Daily Chance on the Lucky Catch page? There's Daily Chance on every other menu in the header except for Lucky Catch.

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Items
Can you make Golden Fragments craftable in alchemy? They're getting pretty scarce.

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
Items:
On Shadowledgend:Those toe-less stockings turn into full on stockings on males; there aren't just 8 generations, there's an alchemized version and a formula. The code is there. If not the original item, why not a dozen recolors that fix that issue?

Helpful Puppy

35,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Tickets
Can you please release other tickets in the cash shop?
Tickets like the ruby ticket, azure paw ticket and topaz paw ticket haven't had a release in a long time and have inflated big time in the market place.
I love the weekly ticket release, but different tickets please, and maybe a great sale for black friday!

Excitable Noob

17,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Novice Mage 100
Shops

Will we ever, in the Gold and Cash shops, get items that poke fun at people who over pack and show up at the airport with like a million suitcases?
Features
User Image
Hi, I'm worried about malware and other attacks on Gaia, because the site
still uses regular HTTP and not a site-wide HTTPS secure connection. There are
a few places where HTTPS is partly used, like on the Angel Subscription page.
But the login page and other critical pages still have no trusted encrypted connections.
Almost all popular sites use HTTPS nowadays, it's a part of gaining their user's trust.
I know about a free SSL/TLS certificate authority called Let's Encrypt. Here is their
page: https://letsencrypt.org/getting-started/ they are widely used and have major
sponsors like Mozilla, and also there are other trusted SSL/TLS certificate authorities
like Symantec (https://www.symantec.com/) and Comodo (https://www.comodo.com/).
When do you plan to add a 100% site-wide HTTPS secure connection for Gaia?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff