Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Features?

Hello!!! I'm just wondering when the images for the achievements from the Vol2 are going to be fixed. I would really like to display the images we worked hard to get them. Thanks!!!

We'll be fixing this soon!

Quote:
features

Is there any chance that we could customize our own post style?
(like instead of the light blue dashed border in the whisper option, we could change it into another color)

Maybe not customize per user, but we might be able to do more post styles.

Quote:
Shops - Genkimix

Might there some day be a way to spend Gaia Cash as store credit at Genkimix? Or does the fact that you don't fully own Genkimix make this impossible? If it can be done, it could be a valuable feature for Angel Subscribers.

Sorry this isn't possible.

Quote:
Items

Do you ever plan on rereleasing Kindred that have been in past rigs, chance boxes, etc. that you cannot obtain anymore? I am currently hunting for [Kindred] Bom Bom the Bunny and that was released back in November 2015 in a chance box. I'm sure there are many other Kindred that were in past rigs/boxes that haven't seen the light of day since the rig/box has left the cash shop and I would like to see them be rereleased too

That's something we can discuss.

Quote:
Games: LK

Are you gonna do any more updates to the amulets section of lake kindred? at the moment anyone messing around with them for the first time could be disappointed really easily since there's no in-game notifications saying you can't trade or evolve kins that have amulets on them. The evolution thing caught me out recently and I just ended up buying a new kin because removing the amulets was too expensive.

We'll take a look into it!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • events
  • manga

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

ahora con traducciones / maintenant avec traductions / ora con traduzioni

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Features/Achievements

Hello! I'm wonderin' when are we goin' to get the achievement for when we redeem the Gaia Box tickets. It's been 9 months and we have yet to be granted the achievement. Also, we were supposed to have a chance to win a perfect parcel. (It was in the announcement) When will that happen? Gaian's spent money and or gold to get these tickets and we were promised those and yet nothin'. I'm not tryin' to be rude about it, but as I said it's been almost 9 months. Thank you.
Hello everyone!

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Achievements

When will the achievements for the Gaia Gatcha v2 be fixed? Thank you.

Sublime Gardener

Games-- Lake Kindred

I had an abundance of free time and curiosity today, so I ended up counting and categorizing all of our kin. I got a little distracted by a needy pet so the numbers might be a little off (and I apologize for that), but according to my count we have somewhere around 161 land-based kin, 68 airborne kin, and 10 lonely aquatic kin. It got me to wondering: could we possibly see some more aquatic kin to balance out the numbers a little better? Many of us in the LK community have been hinting at or outright talking about a beach area for the past year or more, so it would be a great way to boost morale in a mini-community that's starting to believe you've abandoned us. And it would be fun. There's that. Mostly that. Pretty much entirely the fun thing.

Ahem. If you need ideas, some of us were recently speculating here. Just a thought. Thanks so much for considering!
Darc Nightgale
Achievements

I think we just found the missing graphics or figured out what happened to it. It should be fixed this week.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Lanzer
Hello everyone!

Hello! I can finally attend AtS. It's my one day off from work. 3nodding

Alhabor's Prince

Sparkly Fairy

Features
When will the new currency be implemented? emotion_kirakira

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

User ImageItems
we will see an update for golden catch this month? User ImageUser Image

-kisses and hugs for everybody-

❤♔❤♔❤
Games - zOMG!

Can you tell us about any possible features or updates to expect in the future of zOMG?

Battle-ready Duck

Items

will paws get a rig anytime soon? T n T

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Lanzer
Darc Nightgale
Achievements

I think we just found the missing graphics or figured out what happened to it. It should be fixed this week.

Thank you. That is very good to know. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces