Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello! I thought it would be helpful to have a place for people to submit their queries in advance for the next Ask the Staff event. Feel free to post your questions here, questions answered will go in OP of the next event. For those of you who's questions did not get answered, you may post your question here.

Please be sure to follow the Rules and Guidelines posted below. These apply not only to this thread by all Ask the Staff events!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • events
  • manga

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

ahora con traducciones / maintenant avec traductions / ora con traduzioni

Sparkling Senshi

10,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Gaian 50
Why did you delete my post, it was in position one for this week? 10539225 Open. You guys are ignoring a valid ticket, with screen shot proof.
Thanks.

Storm's Waifu

Unstoppable Razer

37,265 Points
  • God of Spatulas 500
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Cash shop

Will project Platinum tickets be in cs anytime soon?

Xeotha's Senpai

Anxious Cat

18,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Items / Features
So I remember that the daily rewards thing used to infrequently but still with some regularity drop white inks, and now that I'm trying to make white body dye I'm noticing how incredibly hard and expensive it is. I'm not saying white inks all the time 24/7, but can we perhaps buff the drop rate just a tiny bit?

Hopeless Businessman

25,365 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Tree's the Season 100
Items

Could you make more monthly collectible recolored items?

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
Darn it, I missed ATS this week! Here's my question from last pre-event again:

Art/Events/Manga
Are there any plans to update Gino's forum avatar to his current look, or another mature look yet to be seen?

PS - thanks for the announcement for Gino's birthday party!
A bit more communication about timing of announcements would likely be helpful for future user event creators heart

Sensational Sex Symbol

23,175 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Features

So, I'm not sure you're aware of this, but there is some significant TOS barrier pushing/breaking in Barton Town forums. In the recruit forum, there are handfuls of people who request for smut. Or people abusing the voting to be really, really mean to others. There are also people who keep bringing abuse and sexual abuse into the mix in group role plays for everyone to see. Even if it's fiction. I think you guys really should consider posting something about the TOS, because I don't think half the people on the site have read it and know what is against the rules and what isn't. And I know that everyone on Gaia should have read the rules, and you guys shouldn't have to tell people to read it, but I really think you should.

Please keep in mind I'm not asking you to get rid of or disable the rping section of Gaia. I have several things going on myself I'd really rather not have ruined, and there are many non-ruling breaking Gaian's who shouldn't be punished because some people can't be bothered to know the rules or care whether or not they break them. But maybe have some people keep a closer eye on the Barton Town forums?

But my actual question, with the voting thing, do you guys have a way of seeing who has voted on a thread and which way they voted, and if you do, how would we go about reporting voting abuse? Like if we reported possible voting abuse, you guys could look into past threads and see who has voted up or voted down to determine if someone or a group of someones is practically following you to vote down your threads?

Because myself and my friends often have issues with massive amounts of down-votes on our threads, and occasionally we have reason to believe that people in our past role plays that feel scorned or were pissed off are super mega down-voting them and getting their friends in on it. But the case with this might not always be salty af people being salty, but people in general just disliking the rp. And please don't suggest simply turning off the voting. We should be able to enjoy the voting feature without feeling personally picked on or targeted. Or sometimes people just forget to turn it off.

But any reply to this would be great, and thanks in advance.

TheArtGoblin's Sidekick

Computerized Sex Symbol

I miss ATS every time due to my work travels... :c

Features

Is there any chance of a "Mark as Un/Read" button for PMs?

Thank you in advance.
Features
Would you consider raising the trading limit for items
from the current 30 to at least 100, and the Marketplace
listing limit from the current 30 to at least 100?

Snarky Vampire

39,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Champion 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Yes, this is an almost verbatim rehash of the same question I asked in last week's Pre-Event thread. But I posted the same basic question in this week's ATS at literally the last minute and, understandably, did not receive an answer.

Shops/Items

Any chance of Skin Tyte getting Elven Ears that match the vampire base? There's a pair of Erlking Ears that do match, but those just aren't the same.

Sensational Sex Symbol

23,175 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Features

As a role play owner, if someone joins your role play do they have to follow your rules? For example, if there was something about a character's backstory, like they added rape or abuse of some kind to the backstory, and you asked them to change it. They would have to do it or you have every right to ban them, yes? Even if what they did may or nay not be against the TOS?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff