Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Items
Have limited quantity items sold directly in the cashshop been discontinued?

You'll be seeing them soon with the release of a new feature.

Quote:
Features(?) - Captcha

The SolveMedia Captchas are all broken, and they appear in a lot of places - profile comments, forum posts, Runway voting, and I think journals too? There are a lot of threads about it in Bug Reports. Ad-block was suggested as a possible culprit, but I have that disabled on Gaia and the Captcha still won't work. Can we switch to a better Captcha provider or an internal system like in Lake Kindred?

We're hard at working to get rid of SolveMedia and replace it with another captcha!

Quote:
Site Features

The wishlist feature is so outdated. Is there any plans to update this? The vertical scrolling down and dragging items is such a pain (and cannot be used on mobile or touch screen tablets without a mouse and even then, it's a bit complex to use). I can't sort by item types or sets or whatever. I have to do all of this manually and sometimes it doesn't even save. We could really use an up to date wishlist feature and one that is mobile friendly.

We'll throw it on the pile for feature updates!

Quote:
Features: Alchemy - Possible Formulas?

Is it possible to make bundle formulas for Amethyst, Aquamarine, Diamond, Emerald, Garnet, Gold, Platinum, Ruby, Sapphire, Topaz, and zOMG caches? Maybe in 50 & 100 pack increments? Possibly 500?

We have the ability to craft Philosopher's Cache Bundles in 100, 500, and 1000 packs; this is wonderful when we have a multitude of unopened caches that we do not want clogging up our inventory.

With the recent wing formulas that were released, we are hoarding several hundred of each type of cache in order to craft the formulas, and this in turn clogs up our inventories. For some of us, such as myself, we've already been hoarding many of these caches for mass openings for alchemy. The bundles would help immensely when organizing and it would be wonderful to also donate caches to people in higher increments than the max 30 items that trades permit.

This is something we'll have to think about!

Quote:
Shop - Go Fusion

Diamonds and Star Charms

Thought - Since the hearts drop from caches, would it be possible to do this with the diamond and star charms? or ????
I am told these drop on rare occasions in Kindred. I have yet to obtain one there.

We'll take a look into this.
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • events
  • manga

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Misc.

Obligatory post about [NPC] Easter Bunny. lol WHERE HE AT?

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
IRL Events

Okay, but seriously. Can I talk to Zero about Fanime..? I think... he might know why... ninja

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

ahora con traducciones / maintenant avec traductions / ora con traduzioni

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Ren Orenji Doragon
IRL Events

Okay, but seriously. Can I talk to Zero about Fanime..? I think... he might know why... ninja

This? ninja

Tipsy Regular

Feature?

Any new details about the "inflation" project, maybe an eta?

Other than that hii everyone! How was everyone's Mother's Day?

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Zero Omega
Ren Orenji Doragon
IRL Events

This? ninja
I was actually referring to Conventioneer codes... ninja ninja ninja Do you not remember?
Forever I Will Be Here
Any new details about the "inflation" project, maybe an eta?

Other than that hii everyone! How was everyone's Mother's Day?

We still have A LOT of work to be done. Probably another month of development at least.

Backwoods Champion

34,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Events

With that fairly recent conclusion of the ZoMG splash screen art contest having taking place, would it be possible for Gaia to host another art contest that would give users a chance to reimagine and draw up new looks/costumes for the current Gaia NPC shopkeepers?

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Good evening all. Hope the month is going great for all of you! mrgreen

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
~Games:
I was wondering if you've given any thought to updating Aquariums? Even an update to the Overseer's gifts would be a welcome change. BG has been steadily declining ( a few of us veterans are stubbornly hanging on) and could really use a boost! Thank-you heart

Unstoppable Krampus

Items?

Any more info about whatever's supposed to replace MCs? We were told we'd see it "very soon", but it's already been two months without a peep.

Krodan's Love Of My Life

Mom

32,275 Points
  • Circ de Macabre 500
  • CB's Goat Mom 500
  • A Rose's Individuality Duality 500
I slither like a viper
And get you by the neck
I know a thousand ways to help you forget about her
Items

Are you aware you can't wear the 2Be item with any skins? It looks like it should...

That b***h can eat her heart out!
Love bites, but so do I,
so do I.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out