Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello! I thought it would be helpful to have a place for people to submit their queries in advance for the next Ask the Staff event. Feel free to post your questions here, questions answered will go in OP of the next event. For those of you who's questions did not get answered, you may post your question here.

Please be sure to follow the Rules and Guidelines posted below. These apply not only to this thread by all Ask the Staff events!

Thread will close on 11/22/2016 at 9:00am PDT!!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • events
  • manga

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

Fragmented Senshi

51,575 Points
  • Fragmented Reflection 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Noble Shade 100
classified_starseed

Items/Shops

Is there still a possibility for the Style Summoner RIG (available in Dernier Cri as singles, 5, 10 and 100 packs) to drop a Rainbow Parcel Ticket? If not, can the item description be edited to reflect that fact, or simply remove the item until there is a point where the Rainbow Parcel Ticket can be dropped from the RIG again?
User Image

Unstoppable Believer

15,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Invisibility 100
Features

Abc auto arrange for the inventory please?

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Items/Shops

Is there anyway that you'll re-release the Quartz Stax or re-release the Golden and Silver Scissors Custom Cuts again into the Cash Shop?

Feral Bloodsucker

Features

Can you guys look into a way to not overwhelm users with announcements? I have a thread about the problem in "site feedback" and ways to fix it if you want to see it. It has a poll and everything. 40+ announcements a day about the same cash shop items is far too excessive.

Cunning Lunatic

Items -

Is it intended that Elegant Arms and Red Run(skipping) are supposed to remove body skins?
I can't use either with my current skin.

...and now Franken-bride(tattoo)?

Bashful Seeker

4,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
When will Zomg be brought back?

MoonCherryDoll's Compadre

Tiny Vampire

26,700 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Events

When will we get more loyal events related? And i mean,those loyal gates events were nice and they would keep the players here,expecially for those with a trading pass still not disabled. And if im allowed to ask,and im sorry for repeating myself,when will the rest of us get our trading passes back? it's been two months and such.

GodLucy IV's Husband

Omnipresent Gaian

Games: Fishing

question
Why has no one gotten the trophies they deserve for fishing, even being a quite large community why are the fishing community ignored and kept from the rewards of the goals they have achieved?

Girl-Crazy Fox

Games:

When will you make good on your battle arena promise?
Features - Tiers

So awhile back I asked about [Anilmal] items not being stuck against RIGs in Choice Tiers (in exchange, being placed in a higher level). It happened once..
Could we maybe see it happen a little more often perhaps?

Critical Knife

forums

the hover text for the LK forum says 'talk and participate in our 2015 summer event', however 2016 is almost over. can this be updated?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff