Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Games (LakeKindred)

Hi Gaia-Staff!
I was wondering if Radio Jack and Snobun will be rereleased anytime this year.
These kins seem to be harder to obtain than the capture seal kins and it's a long time without rerelease now for these RIG-Kins. (As far as I can see all the other RIG-Kins that had their frist release around the same time like those two kins or even a few months later have been rereleased by now)

We'll see what we can do!

Quote:
Items

Unlike the Right to Bare Arms series Toes Up with its bare feet mods never received a bundle with black and white bare feet mods. When will Gaia give those of us who use neutral skin tones Ebony and Ivory bare feet mods?

We may see these sometime in the future!

Quote:
Items

Since EIs/REIs are not eligible to be converted to the paw base using an Azure Paw Ticket, is there any chance we'll see a ticket with those characteristics sometime soon?

At the moment there is not a ticket with this capability. At the moment I don't believe that there will be one, but it is a nice suggestion and I will pass it along!

Quote:
Events

The thread for the Seven Day Log In Contest says several times (including in the title) that our mission is to post in that thread for seven days in a row. However, the rules in the first post also state that we should post either from October 4th through October 11th, or from October 5th through October 12th. Either of those would be eight days. So which is it? Should those of us who've successfully posted every day from the 4th through the 10th make an eighth post on the 11th just to make sure?

Basically the point is to post in the thread for seven days in a row. So long as you accomplish that goal, you'll be entered to win.

Quote:
Feautres

Would you guys consider putting a clock up on the top bar somewhere, maybe in front of the gold that like lists current PDT? I know it's like an hour behind me, or a head for some people, but you're always listing when something will end at this time in this time zone, so maybe having a clock at the top of the page will help out others see if they've missed something or not? Like if an item is being sold until that time, or an event is ending at that time.

We'll consider this.
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:

There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.

There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.

There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.

7. Item suggestions and requests.
    Questions specifically asking for item requests will not be answered in ATS. They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Misc.

We need more Easter Bunny in our lives, don't you agree? emotion_kirakira

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Events

Okay, but seriously. We can has teaser for Halloween event yet? emotion_kirakira

Grimmbaby's Husband

Cosmic Fiend

25,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Kindred! <3

Thank you staff sooooo much for Cupcake the Bat
it's my favorite kin ever now, this bat is everything.

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Misc.

What's your favorite Halloween candy?

[.Crack.]'s Fav

Sexy Melon

Misc

SO WHO WATCHED YURI ON ICE
I LOVE VICTOR Q 3 Q
EP 2 TOMORROW HYPE HYPE

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Events

Heart Break Cafe Halloween event starts in less than a week on October 15th. I have not heard anything back from the userevents email. Would it be possible to get an announcement for our event? Thank you!

Garbage Noob

10,850 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Rally Tyro 100
[NPC] Gaia Staff

Can you make tipping someone's post a more relevant number. 10k gold is absolutely nothing. It should be 100 million minimum.

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Shops

Any idea for an upcoming update to the GoFusion store? Maybe with the coming of Halloween this month?

Cute Punk

Items

How about a Honey or Poppy recolor of the Adorkable Bea item? I'd love to see this happen!

Shy Noob

Games (Lake Kindred)

Any chance we will get some stronger Kins in the future on par with say Ifrit?

Sparkly Unicorn

29,850 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Team Carl 200
Items

Thanks for the recent direct-release Thumbelina item! Will we be getting more in the scheme soon? emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff