<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 182 183 184 > >> >>> »|

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
J Lone Wolf
St V-Starr

Yep. X3 In fact, I became a Hellraiser fan last year! So I've had him for almost as long as I've been a fan! (hugs Pinhead)

Ah, see I'm not like a big fan or anything but I like em just as much as Friday the 13th or Nightmare on Elm Street. Back in the day they'd make like 10 sequels to those kinds of horror XD

me and my brothers used to rent them as kids, I don't know why my parents didnt care that we watched a lot of horror lol. Back when video stores and VHS was relevant.

And I feel like a noob, I've only really got into horror last year! XD

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Aisling the Dreamer
*hides food behind back* I just said that's not why I'm here. >.>

Ooh you do.
Family business! Of the non-angsty variety. She has a whole extended family in the business, a sister that specifically goes after high society vampires, her baby brother is a priest, and their dad is retired from hunting but still works as a weaponsmith.

That's actually really cool. I was secretly hoping it'd be something like that. Her look gives off that kind of vibe, so we must be on similar creative wavelengths. You made it cooler than I could have tho XD

Gummie made some trial avatars, then I made a few sketches referencing what I could from those. I'm hoping to maybe make some Ash and other hunter doodles like it too, for ref and stuff.

User Image

double gunslinger since we don't have one yet, and since you'd think bullets and s**t, especially special ones or silver would be costly she may bring her in as kind of, I dunno an inherited rich hunter family heir or something, she's still coming up with that. That lil close range machete thing is still a concept tho, messing with that idea still.

Hunter s**t emotion_brofist

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
St V-Starr
J Lone Wolf
St V-Starr

Yep. X3 In fact, I became a Hellraiser fan last year! So I've had him for almost as long as I've been a fan! (hugs Pinhead)

Ah, see I'm not like a big fan or anything but I like em just as much as Friday the 13th or Nightmare on Elm Street. Back in the day they'd make like 10 sequels to those kinds of horror XD

me and my brothers used to rent them as kids, I don't know why my parents didnt care that we watched a lot of horror lol. Back when video stores and VHS was relevant.

I think I just liked the characters, the movie monsters and killers because they looked cool lol. Except Chucky, I watched child's play on tv when I was I dunno between 6 and 9 lol, I used to sleep hoping that damn doll would not ever show up to kill me.

Now I watch horror hoping to get scared, but mostly it's just gonk da ******** is this s**t.

crabstronaut's Fangirl

Beloved Loiterer

20,840 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Marathon 300
J Lone Wolf

It's when I come out, mostly. ninja
lol xd
I have definitely noticed.

Sparkly Star

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
J Lone Wolf

It's a strategy 3nodding
As cool as a ticket is, and as great as making an item would be it's not worth wasting a whole lot of real money on XD I can spare a $5 or $10 here and there but no way can I be one of those "opening 1,200 RIGS" people.

I'm still just stuck with 40 or less and luck XD.

Yeah, I've been seeing some people offering buying $100 GC worth of items for sellers of the golden ticket, and I just... can't compete with that. My budget lets me spend at most ~$50 dollars a month on Gaia, and I try to limit my irl spending as much as possible. I'll probably get a couple 40 packs, but I'm forcing that to be my limit. I'd rather collect items and try to tempt someone with them.

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
J Lone Wolf
St V-Starr
J Lone Wolf
St V-Starr

I think I just liked the characters, the movie monsters and killers because they looked cool lol. Except Chucky, I watched child's play on tv when I was I dunno between 6 and 9 lol, I used to sleep hoping that damn doll would not ever show up to kill me.

Now I watch horror hoping to get scared, but mostly it's just gonk da ******** is this s**t.

Yeah, Chucky is scary. And I like watching horror movies hoping the killer ends up winning.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Princess Piffle
J Lone Wolf

It's a strategy 3nodding
As cool as a ticket is, and as great as making an item would be it's not worth wasting a whole lot of real money on XD I can spare a $5 or $10 here and there but no way can I be one of those "opening 1,200 RIGS" people.

I'm still just stuck with 40 or less and luck XD.

Yeah, I've been seeing some people offering buying $100 GC worth of items for sellers of the golden ticket, and I just... can't compete with that. My budget lets me spend at most ~$50 dollars a month on Gaia, and I try to limit my irl spending as much as possible. I'll probably get a couple 40 packs, but I'm forcing that to be my limit. I'd rather collect items and try to tempt someone with them.

At first choosing item was more profitable, then with each rig more and more things got re-released and last time I'd choose suprise or gold just as often and get more. But item is fun if you do get those nice big prizes eh.

I could probably spend more, but if I think about other things my money could get me I can't do it XD $10 is like..ok so I'll skip going to Mcdonald's once. LIke $9 for a combo of shitty food I regret eating like 3 minutes later anyway lol.

There's also free cash, I've got 2 alt accounts with some and this one, but my cash cow video left this month lol, boooo.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Well it's a little earlier than usual but I want some extra sleep before work XD

I shall return to draw tomorrow night!
J Lone Wolf
Aisling the Dreamer
*hides food behind back* I just said that's not why I'm here. >.>

Ooh you do.
Family business! Of the non-angsty variety. She has a whole extended family in the business, a sister that specifically goes after high society vampires, her baby brother is a priest, and their dad is retired from hunting but still works as a weaponsmith.

That's actually really cool. I was secretly hoping it'd be something like that. Her look gives off that kind of vibe, so we must be on similar creative wavelengths. You made it cooler than I could have tho XD

Gummie made some trial avatars, then I made a few sketches referencing what I could from those. I'm hoping to maybe make some Ash and other hunter doodles like it too, for ref and stuff.

User Image

double gunslinger since we don't have one yet, and since you'd think bullets and s**t, especially special ones or silver would be costly she may bring her in as kind of, I dunno an inherited rich hunter family heir or something, she's still coming up with that. That lil close range machete thing is still a concept tho, messing with that idea still.

Yup, I think I may have mentioned it in a thread before but I'm glad her look comes across that way, she is pretty cheerful which can annoy some of the no nonsense, tragic past, hunters. She's slowly slowly being fleshed out, trying to decide if she should have a real name or just stick with Ash.
ooh yes please~ Ash hunter ref would be awesome.
Gummie ref looks amazing. emotion_kirakira I love the sword hair sticks, and that coat is badass. Gunslingers are always useful to have around, does she use many other types of guns?
Rich heir works well, failing that credit card fraud brings in a fair bit. X3

Sparkly Star

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
J Lone Wolf

At first choosing item was more profitable, then with each rig more and more things got re-released and last time I'd choose suprise or gold just as often and get more. But item is fun if you do get those nice big prizes eh.

I could probably spend more, but if I think about other things my money could get me I can't do it XD $10 is like..ok so I'll skip going to Mcdonald's once. LIke $9 for a combo of shitty food I regret eating like 3 minutes later anyway lol.

There's also free cash, I've got 2 alt accounts with some and this one, but my cash cow video left this month lol, boooo.

Yeah, it's rough for me. I could theoretically spend that $50 dollars on becoming a multi-billionare on here, but I just... I don't wanna feed into the inflation, if I can. I used to occasionally, but not anymore. It's my own choice. x3

And yeah. I don't go out to eat too much, so I feel okay with the amount I spend on Gaia. I'm just picky with what I buy. And I have no patience for free cash, especially because apparently all of the actual cash videos are drying up :c

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
J Lone Wolf

I want in on this. xd

Mystical Dreamer

J Lone Wolf
Dreylen
J Lone Wolf
blurp
User Image

I'm surprised by how much I like this one. No color or shading cause I'm being lazy.

whoa there, someone is secretly videotaping! XD
Yeah, that was sort of a random thing my brain thought up and I just ran with it.
Sorry about disappearing as soon as you got on, I was really freaking tired.

Enthusiastic Hobo

GUYZ! GEZ WAT?! I GOT A TICKET!!! 8D -- no I didn't... I wish I did rofl xD. But this bundle is ridiculous. I got 230mil at least 5 times on this one. The recent RIGs have been giving out higher amounts lately.

Mystical Dreamer

Tezu
GUYZ! GEZ WAT?! I GOT A TICKET!!! 8D -- no I didn't... I wish I did rofl xD. But this bundle is ridiculous. I got 230mil at least 5 times on this one. The recent RIGs have been giving out higher amounts lately.
that's a pain in the rump for the rest of us.

Nanduri's Husbando

Demonic Shapeshifter

34,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers