Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
Hasn't been paying out.
Anyone else encountered this problem.....?
I took several quizzes for 108 gaia cash each and haven't been paid a dime. I know what you mean. Stupid scams.

8,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ChibiRodan
Hasn't been paying out.

Yes and I am pissed off about Gaia not upholding their promises to us.
Yeah, I'm a little mad, at first I was getting my GC and now any thing I do through them, I don't get my GC for. I've done at least 10 things in the past few days and haven't seen even 1 of what I was suppose to get. =/ I'm done with some of these at this point.

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
Yeah...this is making me mad....

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
DesertSkorpion
ChibiRodan
Hasn't been paying out.

Promises?
I still haven't gotten sme GC from four days ago, I don't think I'm getting it either, I'm going to be even madder if I start getting crap in the mail or more in my email inbox since I entered all my right information, this is starting to just become a pain.

Though, some of the other ones are having problems too since I've tride a few beside peanut labs. It's getting to be a bit annoying =/ I think we have every right to be mad/upset.

8,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ChibiRodan
DesertSkorpion
ChibiRodan
Hasn't been paying out.

Promises?

Gaia says they are going to do something (In this case provide us with ways to earn Gaia cash by doing offers) and fail to follow through with those promises. For example, even after following the instructions for the PeanutLabs surveys all i get when I click on the button that should take me to the surveys, is the original profiler I filled out seconds before. It happened 4 times before i stopped wasting my time.

Timid Humorist

10,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Market Browser 100
Happened to me. sad

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
DesertSkorpion
ChibiRodan
DesertSkorpion
ChibiRodan
Hasn't been paying out.

Promises?

Gaia says they are going to do something (In this case provide us with ways to earn Gaia cash by doing offers) and fail to follow through with those promises. For example, even after following the instructions for the PeanutLabs surveys all i get when I click on the button that should take me to the surveys, is the original profiler I filled out seconds before. It happened 4 times before i stopped wasting my time.

Yeah Gaia says a lot and doesn't follow through.....

8,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ChibiRodan
DesertSkorpion
ChibiRodan
DesertSkorpion
ChibiRodan
Hasn't been paying out.

Promises?

I've found other threads where people are complaining about this same problem, yet we hear NOTHING about this problem and they message us (via Dev News) 3 times in less then a week about the problems with tektek.

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
DesertSkorpion
ChibiRodan
DesertSkorpion
ChibiRodan
DesertSkorpion
ChibiRodan
Hasn't been paying out.

Promises?

I've found other threads where people are complaining about this same problem, yet we hear NOTHING about this problem and they message us (via Dev News) 3 times in less then a week about the problems with tektek.

Is tektek part of Gaia? I never thought it was.....I thought it was run by fans.

Unholy Lunatic

20,800 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
**Just a note, assuming all companies do it the same way with Peanuts Labs, it is on them to get you the GC, as gaia has already upheld their pat of the deal by enabling the surveys to it's users for peanuts. the payments have been been made by them, so it's entire on peanuts now. anything gaia has to credit beyond that is out of their pocket. i use to work for Rock You! on facebook and we used them. they're horrible. >.> one of the higher ups had to contact them for every case submitted when the credits weren't issued. even then it can take a while and is a big mess.

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
Still it's one of those things that gets people going.
Angry people can turn into hateful people.....
those people have the chance to become hurtful people...
I'm not angry for the record just more defeated than anything else.....

8,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Pandachan84
**Just a note, assuming all companies do it the same way with Peanuts Labs, it is on them to get you the GC, as gaia has already upheld their pat of the deal by enabling the surveys to it's users for peanuts. the payments have been been made by them, so it's entire on peanuts now. anything gaia has to credit beyond that is out of their pocket. i use to work for Rock You! on facebook and we used them. they're horrible. >.> one of the higher ups had to contact them for every case submitted when the credits weren't issued. even then it can take a while and is a big mess.

Well it is good to know at least where the blame lays, however that doesn't solve the problem. If people are complaining to Gaia Admin that Peanut is screwing them, then Gaia Admin need to shut them down. And I know they did it before, I read the Dev Alerts every time they post.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff