Welcome to Gaia! ::

I started playing soul crash on facebook and I it went to the "put a stat point in" area after the tutorial fight... i had no stat point, and I was level 0.. I refreshed and it brought me to another part where I went to fight 3 pyre guys and it froze after the fight.. and now my 3rd refresh and It ants me to enchant a sword I can't even equip because i'm level 0...

I'd like any help if possible. Because I would Like to play this game.
I'm having a similar issue...I fought the aqua opponents and got froze at the finish screen...and now I can only visit the NPC's street and nothing else. Didnt even give me the enchant option.
Theres no means so I can play on facebook?.... x.x

Unbeatable Stalker

38,225 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Lasreilos
I started playing soul crash on facebook and I it went to the "put a stat point in" area after the tutorial fight... i had no stat point, and I was level 0.. I refreshed and it brought me to another part where I went to fight 3 pyre guys and it froze after the fight.. and now my 3rd refresh and It ants me to enchant a sword I can't even equip because i'm level 0...

I'd like any help if possible. Because I would Like to play this game.

i have kinda the same problem but after my fight for lucky crow it froze and after refreshing the page im stuck and cant do anything at all......

Desirable Genius

8,500 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Same.
What i did was refresh the page. Though it is a new game. So there are bound to be glitches and bugs.
I really would love to play, and i sent my ticket in to them and its been days and no reply.. do they just don't care about their players?

Unbeatable Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
I'm at the same part as you guys and I really don't understand how to do some things as well... And i looked in the faqs and stuff, but there is nothing to help us out...

Wealthy Capitalist

9,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
THERE IS A GOD!!! I have been having the same problem. Gaia really needs to fix this or it will loose players.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Having the same problem it's annoying the heck outta me it's not cool and I hope that the staff actually get around to fixing this ASAP

Unbeatable Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
HUZZAH! I figured it out!

*This will only help those who have already talked to Lucy Crow and battled independently. I'm sorry if this ends up not working for anyone else but this is how I did it.

I went to the top of the game screen where it had the 4 element things. I pressed the plus and it came up to a purchase screen. When I purchased the Terra orb, it offered to go to my inventory. I went to the inventory and looked towards the bottom of the game screen. One of the options said "My Stats". I clicked it, and I had 1 stat point to my attack stat (i think you guys can choose whatever, but i wanted my attack to be more than 0... sweatdrop ) Anyways, after that, I got the idea to purchase the other orbs.

When i bought one of every element (with my terra already in, i bought the aqua, pyre, and whatever the last one was) and added two people to my team (they have two available for you, just click their names or the avi's next to their names), the street got this flash and swirls of elements and Eldus (the old guy) appeared. He said something along the lines of my apparel not fitting my nature so he sent me to the store.

I talked with the lady (forgot the name) and she gave me the choice of a weapon to use (i chose the free one because I didn't have 79 cash... After this, feel free to browse. You can go to the street at anytime you'd like). When I went to the street, a window pops up and tells you to click "accept". Follow the arrows and links.

Now, I'm at the part where some people are enchanting their weapons but can't continue... I'll investigate this too, but in the meantime, I hope this helps. If not, I'll get back to you guys on the weapon glitch/bug/annoyance.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The only way to get the enchant part to move on is be level one and have your new sword equiped to you since the enchanter only enchants what weapon you have equiped the only problem is reaching lvl one since those of us who got stuck as we have been did not get the exp from our first battle what so ever so there is the problem becoming lvl one with out being able to enter combat. The only way I can see is if one or a few of your friends add you to their combat teams and let you leech off exp from being in that team other than that we are all up a creek without a paddle heading for a water fall
they need to fix it.. and i mean FIX it now!!! how many days has it been and we are still being ignored? theres prolly over 100 other players and many who dont know of the forums...
So I just started the game on Facebook and this is how it went down:

All was fine and dandy until I reached the stat page. Like others, I refreshed because it was bugged to hell. Never got ANY stats in...After the first battle with Pyros I fought, the game stopped responding after the last one fell. The game was still running and didn't freeze up, but rather just sat there...doing nothing...

AFTER ANOTHER REFRESH, I am now on my street with nothing to do. Lucy Crow is no longer on my street, and if I go to her's it does nothing for me...I can't battle or anything. I've refreshed already and stuck where I am now.

This game looks like it could be really fun, but sadly even five minutes into the game ruins the whole experience. I hope support will go in and fix this, because this drives away new players really quickly.
I'm sure they did this on purpose...

How a game can not work after 3 minutes?!?

I can't imagine conceptor of a game so lame to make product that lame.

Think it's the keyword for this : LAME LAME LAME and LAME again...
For any developer that finds this post, here is a general idea of what I'm seeing:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please note:

1. The Battle Icon is locked/gray and cannot be used.
2. No other icons are around anymore.
3. No Lucy Crow around.
4. Only fight so far was with the mindless AI drones for the starter quest.

If this simply isn't enough to convince you to push these issues up the list, maybe this next part will...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As long as the cost is below 10$ I can buy an infinite amount of soul cubes, and I'm going to assume this was NOT intended. At checkout it doesn't seem to charge the money on the character. I can get as many soul cubes as I want because of this, however I don't like this.

These bugs needs to be fixed. Not only are they early in-game driving people away, but also seem to damage the economy because of the cash bug. There honestly is no point in me having the cubes since I can't do ANYTHING anyways...but if these bugs are ever reviewed and fixed, I would LIKE to have my character/account reset. I don't want to keep bugged out cubes, and I'd rather play fair.

As I said earlier, I think this game would be fun. The developing team just needs to get hot and start working out the fatal bugs instead of making new content (Ex: Cash Items -.-).

UPDATE: After screwing around for awhile longer, I managed to add teammates and now things are going again. Regardless, I would still like to request a reset because of the cash bug.

UPDATE 2: Now I'm stuck at the enchanting part because my level is too low. Atleast unlock the battles...why even have them locked in the first place? Haven't you ever heard forced tutorials are a no-no?

UPDATE 3: Cash bug is no more, after advancing. Still stuck however. =.=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces