Welcome to Gaia! ::

well, save for catcchan, the other 2 accounts definitely look like mods mule accounts, especially nath. his posts for some reason kinda remind me of silver archangels xp
With Ritchell
falln_angel
With Ritchell
I was talking about spamming in the Q&F. If a user is doing it, it's bad. If a Gaia Helper is doing it, it's counter-intuitive. Testing can be done without spamming.

Skimming his post history, he seems to mainly hang out in quest threads and minishops. (Many of them frequented by mods - and judging by the mods' reactions to him, he's either one of them, aka a mule, or a friend of one or several of them.) His posts in Q&F are ridled with chatspeak, but do actually answer the questions. *shrug*

Aha. Thanks for doing the extra searching. I made a blanket statement about spamming in the Q&F, I wasn't actually sure if he had done it or not.

Well, while I was researching, the question seems to have been answered. And no, he's not spamming - just doing a really impressive n00b impersonation. xp
They are mules of Admins, Mods, Developers, and random accounts created for the purpose of building this system. Nothing would have been more terrifying than users suddenly having mod powers, or people getting their threads moved by test accounts that were used for "modding". And so, several accounts were made, and the QnF selected because of it's visibility and traffic.

(It also gave us a good DB measure to see how much stress the new pages put on our servers)
thanks a lot jakobo, I'm glad to hear that its not just a bunch of random people with new powers, that had me a little worried at first. but then I started looking through their post histories, and figured out that they had to be mules or something of that sort, and confirmation helps bounds more
wah thats nice confimration, thought the helper for the fishing forum was werid ^.^
Crimsonii
well, save for catcchan, the other 2 accounts definitely look like mods mule accounts, especially nath. his posts for some reason kinda remind me of silver archangels xp

Nath is in no way related to Silver Archangel. ninja xd
Seishin_No_Kibou
Nath is in no way related to Silver Archangel. ninja xd

No, not DK... but someone else. wink

Cattchan I would assume is Anlina S.' mule, since cattchan was her original username.
Well how are mods admins GAIA helpers, etc. get chosen that is my one question I love and respect all the mods admins and everyone who are important here they are helping make this site so much better even though I am thee n00b.......

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff